ShivGauri(Fanfic) End updated on Pg 51 - Page 37

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by shivgauri

i am planning something for u in saving grace also😈!!!if I feel like it, then u will see it in the last part of saving grace.
even i think Shanti is old fashioned name!!but i still think tht Karthikeya is way more better than KK😆!!!
me writing saving grace now.....but have started a fanfic, but have decided tht unless i finish writing it, i won't post it😳

wht do u plan in saving grace???? oh god..... u r going to put them in trouble right????😕
karthikeya is better than KK????make sure your kid got tht name...... i think u r in love wit tht name😆
when u said finish writing..is it like u write the whole FF n then give us part by part😲😈 thts very evil... when we are dying to read the story, u keep all the parts with u😆

aww hun you did a fantastic job with the last part and the entire story...shiv, anupam and abhi are all crazy...cousins n cousins...pagaal anyways hun i hope you write another ff, cuz i cant wait to read another, lots of love n best wishes sukhi 😳
Originally posted by ash9

wht do u plan in saving grace???? oh god..... u r going to put them in trouble right????😕
karthikeya is better than KK????make sure your kid got tht name...... i think u r in love wit tht name😆
when u said finish writing..is it like u write the whole FF n then give us part by part😲😈 thts very evil... when we are dying to read the story, u keep all the parts with u😆

😆😆😆 no it is something to do with Karthikeya name😈, u gotta read the last part in Saving Grace!!!thts all i am gonna tell u😈
yeah otherwise, i will take a lot of time in finishing the ff, this way i will finish it soon

Originally posted by Catwoman

great endding !! 👏

thank you😃

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

aww hun you did a fantastic job with the last part and the entire story...shiv, anupam and abhi are all crazy...cousins n cousins...pagaal anyways hun i hope you write another ff, cuz i cant wait to read another, lots of love n best wishes sukhi 😳

thank you so much😳!!!!!those guys r a crazy bunch!!!! but the kids r not cousins!!!only Vivan and Palak's kids have some kinda blood relation. While Shiv and Abhimanyu's kids r with Anupam's kids and Anupam is a family friend😉!!!!I think I am just as crazy as those guys

-Kuku

👏 kuku nice story and hope u will start anather new ff,,,,,a long one and update it regularly ,,,,,see now a days regular updates idd ka chand hogayi hai re.....
Kuku, great ending on this story, I luved the way Abhi handled the whole thing, he was such a sweet person, I really liked the last part, the whole family was mingling with each other and they were all so close, very nice 👏
Originally posted by sum2005

👏 kuku nice story and hope u will start anather new ff,,,,,a long one and update it regularly ,,,,,see now a days regular updates idd ka chand hogayi hai re.....

thanx sum!!! hehehe i will try to be regular with my new fanfic😳

Originally posted by Jenna Dutt

Kuku, great ending on this story, I luved the way Abhi handled the whole thing, he was such a sweet person, I really liked the last part, the whole family was mingling with each other and they were all so close, very nice 👏

thank you so much!!!!Abhi is a sweetheart!!!!I love Shabbir so had to make Abhi sweet😳

Edited by shivgauri - 16 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago

Kuku…. Sowwie 4 relpying so late but kya karu I read ur FF 2day only I was goin thru all d ff n saw ur n den read it… I luv ur Ff a loads…..spl… Shivguari's relation, understanding, luv.. dey rox…

I luv d way ju make all of ur FF writers 2 wait 4 suspense. It's amazing.. I luv all d jodi quite well. Even alpana.. but d most I luv was ur Last part. So much fun in dat part. Abt names n fixing of d children marriage 4m 1st.. I luv KK name. Hahhaa.. I m wid abhi 4 dat.. I luv d way he fight/ bash wid Karan 4 his shanty. ( yaah by d way d name is of 1940's). I dun luv dat name 4 mine Shivgauri baby..but i luv shanti name 

Just want 2 tell ju ju rox wid ur FF… will read ur Nxt ff n relpy bck…

Cheers
Mona Lisa

hey kuku!!! ive only read parts of this ff and what i have read is brilliant..skill or wot..👏...really really adictive.....😊.so going to go back and read all really cant wait really intresting...and you ended it aw..you should have carried on anyway thanks for the ff...will read it and then comment..and once ive read it all i will have a huge comment...lol....ok off now...

jagruti ..
ohmigod! i am so shocked to see this post again😳😳😳
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

Kuku'. yeah?😉 Hey Mona Lisa😊Sowwie 4 relpying so late but kya karu I read ur FF 2day only I was goin thru all d ff n saw ur n den read it' awww so sweet.. and no need to say sorry, and thank you so much for reading it and commenting hun😊I luv ur Ff a loads'..spl' Shivguari's relation, understanding, luv.. dey rox' thank you so soo much hun.. this was my first fanfic with ShivGauri... and I am so glad that you loved them in this😃

I luv d way ju make all of ur FF writers 2 wait 4 suspense. It's amazing..hehehe thank you soo much hun I luv all d jodi quite well. Even alpana.. my fav from this was Abhimanyu😳😳 Shabir Ahluwalia is my all time fav actor😳 but d most I luv was ur Last part. So much fun in dat part. hehehehehe Abt names everyone was taking my trip for the name Karthikeya, so decided to have a part on the names😳 n fixing of d children marriage 4m 1st.. I luv KK name. Hahhaa.. I m wid abhi 4 dat hahahahahaha I love the name Karthikeya☺️ you knw what? you and mad will be grea friends, she hated the name Karthikeya,and she also had agreed with Abhi tht KK was kewl😆.. I luv d way he fight/ bash wid Karan 4 his shanty. ( yaah by d way d name is of 1940's). hehehehehhe I dun luv dat name 4 mine Shivgauri baby..but i luv shanti name  lol...now why is that?actually, i am not all that found of the name Shanti, but since the girl in serial was named tht, i had used it and it went well with the fight over the name😆

Just want 2 tell ju ju rox wid ur FF' thank you sooo much hunwill read ur Nxt ff n relpy bck' oh yes, please do... i love reading all your comments, it really encourages me to write😃

Cheers
Mona Lisa
Originally posted by jagrutid

hey kuku!!! heeeeeeeeeey!!! ive only read parts of this ff and what i have read is brilliant..skill or wot..👏...really really adictive.....😊. thank you sooooo much hun😳 so going to go back and read all awww thats so sweet, thank you so much hun🤗 really cant wait really intresting...and you ended it aw..you should have carried on anyway thanks for the ff lol....it had nearly 37 parts hun😳 ...will read it and then comment..and once ive read it all i will have a huge comment...lol....ok off now... waiting to read ur comment hun... i love reading all ur comments, really encourages me..thank you soo much hun🤗

jagruti ..