Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Also, the title is another indication he loves Khushi but remained silent for Khushi had already chosen his best friend Aman.
That is his secret, another secret is his past which I'm sure you'll unfold slowly.

But there is specifically written WE, the secret WE keep
We, as in, Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's secrets are cleared (assumption) but unsure about Khushi's secret. What secretes could she have?

For that, I'll stay tuned to the story 🤣

Oh God. And now when it's time to sleep, guilt will take over die I didn't study anything and was here instead 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
And feeling so extremely sorry for Khushi. Poor girl, she was so looking forward to her wedding but alas!
Feeling so sad that he's dead ðŸ˜­
un.complicated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

Wow, you make me fall in love with your stories at first time.

Considering I have to write 7 exams in a span of 3 weeks, I should be studying right but instead am here stalking your threads and living this story too.

Yes, am in love with this bitchy Khushi. I'm feeling so bad for her loss but they hate each other so much yet I have a feeling Arnav is in love with her and had been hiding it and pretending to be hating her instead.

The way he behaved like Edward Cullen, staring Khushi all time at the wedding, he was drown to her but Khushi came together with Aman instead.

And now even after Aman is no more, he's still coming over to Khushi because I believe he loves her. He cares for her.
But Khushi can't through his pretence. She's started hating him for real for his personality.

That's all what I assume^^

Now coming to Arnav. He seemed so shaken and hurt by her words about her past, he seemed to have a tragic past. Maybe someone's death, a girlfriend or something. Or a past familiar to the one in show. It could be anything but it's tragic and soul shattering for sure.

So now I have another good story to read. Really.
Now this is making me look even more forward to the "What if Arnav would have confessed his love on terrace" plot 🤣
I am so sure you'll nail that story too.

Btw, update HOW soon, Wow, just now noticed HOW 😆

Oh no! Please revise! I want you to do well in your exams! 

Bitchy Khushi is such fun to write, (purely because I get to put in a lot of my personality into the character)! Khushi in the TV show is too pure and nice to speak in such ways! I also really really enjoy the fact that I made this story first person. So the entire story will be seen through Khushi's eyes. 

This is a great challenge for me as writing in first person isn't all that easy, but it also gives me a bit of creativity in differentiating the writing style in HOW and TSWK. Also, when I write HOW, it's predominantly in Arnav's perspective, you see and hear more of him and his interaction/life with his wife, Khushi, than you do any other characters. So, it's nice to write a story from Khushi's perspective. 

Yes, I'm not going to be coy over the fact that Arnav likes ... (or does he love?) ... Khushi and has hidden his feelings. But that is not his secret. It's quite juicy, albeit, revealed quite early on in order for the story to progress. But you will see more details being revealed as each chapter is pealed away like the rinds of oranges. 

Chapter 9 of HOW is in progress. I have the main parts of the chapter written down: the skeleton is there but the muscle and flesh needs to be added on! I don't know why but the characters seem to have a mind of their own but it's not satisfying the path I have paved in my mind so it's quite a lot of cut, copy, paste & delete. Hopefully I'll have the chapter out by the end of the week! 

Thanks for reading and supporting! 
Asha1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one.  Definitely high on drama and for a change it is Kushi with a nasty tongue
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful story. Very well written. Khushi sure does has a lot of bitterness for Arnav. Arnav is trying to bridge the gap and bring some understanding between the two, but Khushi has now completely turned against him. Pls don't leave this story incomplete. Looking forward to read more Edited by poojasidd123 - 6 years ago
un.complicated thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely & mysterious chapter,so secrets which lavanya know bt khushi didn't .Waiting for that to reveal.
Is Arnav secretly in love with khushi bt didn't tell bez of his best friend or thought khushi will be happy with Aman.
Waiting for next.
starz_ thumbnail
LOving this story! Can't wait to read on and see what happens!!
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Khushi is an orphan yet has a family, so I suppose foster family. But when La mentioned her family, she seemed to be hurt. Like, a lot.
This story is so mysterious. I see why you chose the title. Both Khushi and Arnav's pasts are wrecked and not so pleasant. Yet they aren't aware of it. At least Khushi doesn't know anything about Arnav's past as she assumes he's a brat born with a silver spoon.

You know, I feel like reading a novel. Am almost tempted to let you complete it first and then read it like a book. But then, am a very impatient person and won't be able to stop myself when I see a new chapter. 

It is really after long that am reading a story from first person's perspective. Am hooked.

Btw, I didn't get Email yet, didn't you update your blog?

Also, do update HOW please *puppy face*
un.complicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

Khushi is an orphan yet has a family, so I suppose foster family. But when La mentioned her family, she seemed to be hurt. Like, a lot.

This story is so mysterious. I see why you chose the title. Both Khushi and Arnav's pasts are wrecked and not so pleasant. Yet they aren't aware of it. At least Khushi doesn't know anything about Arnav's past as she assumes he's a brat born with a silver spoon.

You know, I feel like reading a novel. Am almost tempted to let you complete it first and then read it like a book. But then, am a very impatient person and won't be able to stop myself when I see a new chapter. 

It is really after long that am reading a story from first person's perspective. Am hooked.

Btw, I didn't get Email yet, didn't you update your blog?

Also, do update HOW please *puppy face*

Ah! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ I'm so glad that you are enjoying this! 

I'm having a great time writing it! I've noticed your spamming on HOW thread as well lol! 

I haven't abandoned that story, I'm still working on the chapter however, writing is really affected by the mood that you are in because that comes out on the page. The upcoming chapter of HOW isn't as angsty as the previous one, it's meant to be a bit more light-hearted and as I mentioned, I'm going through a few things in my private life so currently my mood is not matching the mood required to write HOW Chapter 9 which is why I'm struggling. 

That's probably why the standard of this story is pretty good right now, as I can relate and put the angst onto the page without forcing it. 

I've previously said, I'm my own worst critic and when I am deeply unsatisfied with a chapter, there is no way that I will post it. I will come back to HOW when I am in a better mood. I'm getting quite attached to this story as the plot is something that no one has guessed yet (in the comments) so I am looking forward to surprising you all. 

Regarding the blog, I have posted the chapter---perhaps Wordpress takes a little while before it sends out e-mail notifications? Let me know if you do eventually receive one. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes before readers are invited to the blog!