Chat Clubs

::: Happy Birthday devashree_h(Devu) :::

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 July 2017 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Everything was a chaos!

It was Sujal and Kashish's wedding in a week and nothing was going according to the plan.

"Sujal, did you hear them?" Kashish complained. "How can they not listen to us? They are making their own plans and talking amongst themselves about how great their ideas are, but they didn't bother to ask us what WE want. I am not satisfied with their service".

"Calm down, my lovely to-be-wife. Do you know you look more beautiful when you are angry", Sujal tried to be cheesy.

"If we don't get a wedding planner soon, you won't get a wife, Mr Sujal Garewal", Kashish retorted.

"Well, I think I have a solution for this small hindrance, to-be-Mrs Sujal Garewal", and he frantically searched for a business card in his files. "Found it! 'Devashree Wedding Planner - Apki Shaadi, Devashree ki Zimedaari.'" Sujal read the business card. "My assistant referred this wedding planner to me, saying she is new, enthusiastic and wants a breakthrough. She can help us."

Devashree couldn't believe her ears!

"You better not be a prank caller", she warned Sujal who was on the line. Sujal laughed, "I know it seems unbelievable but yes, I am Sujal Garewal and I need your help. Kashish and my wedding is due in a week and our wedding planner has well...left us for the better. Can you please meet us at 10 am tomorrow?"

"OMG...OMG..OMG...Sujal and Kashish's wedding planned by meee!" Devashree shrieked in happiness and disbelief.

The next day Devashree arrived at Garewal house with a pile of wedding portfolios. I think they will like a traditional big fat Indian wedding. Or maybe a Western one...how about a contemporary wedding?, Devahsree was so lost in her deep thoughts that she suddenly stumbled over the steps. Her portfolios were dispersed all over the place by wind. Dammit! She tried stopping the fleeting pictures but in vain. "I am doomed! This was my first wedding assignment and that too with my favourites Sujal - Kashish." Devashree had tears in hers eyes and was about to leave when she bumped into Sujal and Kashish.

"Fans start crying in excitement when they first see us but it seems like you are sad on seeing us", Sujal teased Devashree and he offered his handkerchief.

"Oh no..no. I am absolutely fine", Devashree said cleaning her face and forcing a smile.

"Well, it seems like you lost your wedding designs. Good, because we won't be needing them. I have seen tonnes of these portfolios and they are a headache", Kashish complained.

"We want a wedding that defines us, our humble beginning, our love which doesn't need a big-fat wedding. I want this wedding for us, not for the world", Kashish said.

"Hmmm..I got your point. Don't worry Sujal and Kashish will get the wedding of their dreams", Devashree said enthusiastically.

The morning of 12th July- a special day for Sujal-Kashish and for Devashree. It was a double celebration day for her because today was her birthday too. "I hope someone would remember my birthday", Devashree wished.

Devashree had instructed Sujal-Kashish to drive up to a mandir where she had arranged the wedding. A simple affair with Sujal-Kashish's family and close acquaintances only. The wedding dress that Kashish wore was her mother's which Devashree had altered. Sujal was adamant on wearing a new sherwanithough. "It's my wedding too, at least let me do one last thing on my own. After our wedding I will be a juru ka ghulam anyways", Sujal complained.

And just like that Sujal-Kashish were tied in a knot. Their faces were glowing with happiness and Devashree was cheering like any fangirl would have.

"Thank you for your effort, Devashree", Sujal-Kashish hugged her, "We are so happy to be sharing this day with you. All the very best for your future".

They were about to leave when suddenly someone shouted, "Wait..wait..picture abhi baki hai!" It was Yuvika from the CC Birthday Team along with her CC members who were huffing from all the running and the cake.

Sujal-Kashish looked confused, "Is this cake for us? Oh God, I told the caterers the party is in the evening at the farmhouse, and all food and cakes must be delivered there. Look take this cake back and deliver it this evening at the correct venue." said Kashish.

"As if we'd bring a birthday cake to a wedding celebration?" said Maliha rolling her eyes.

"Innit though? We aren't that dumb?" added Debo, earning a slap across her head from Yuvika.

"Sorry, ignore them.. this cake isn't for you. It is someone else's special day too", Ramya remarked.

"Where there is a birthday, there is birthday CC Team too. And today is Devashree's birthday", chirped Sid.

Devashree was elated and overjoyed as Sujal and Kashish decided to celebrate her special day with her, a moment she would cherish for many years to come.

Edited by Get-Lost - 02 July 2017 at 12:01pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaBriskymnx12OtakuGirl-DeboRadhikerani.-Amethyst-.-Koeli_Appy-.Leprechaun.-Swetha-

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 July 2017 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Devashree! May you get all the happiness and joy you deserve and may success greet you in every step of your life. Have a joyful day and year ahead.

Credits:

|| _Meena_ || .-Amethyst-. || .Avengers. ||
|| verisimilitude || Radhikerani ||
|| ..Ramya.. || Yuvika_15 ||

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Get-LostOtakuGirl-DeboRadhikerani.Avengers..-Amethyst-._Pikachu_-Koeli_Appy-.Leprechaun.-Swetha-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 12 July 2017 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Happy birthday!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Pikachu_-Swetha-

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections