Shakti and Punit again!

Posted: 6 years ago
"Kya chemistry hain aap dono mein yaar"
- Remo D'Souza

I don't want to create an appreciation thread. But just felt we need to have a place to talk about them because there are just too many things. It doesn't matter whether they are just friends or there is something more, the two of them sizzle and spark when they are next to each other. πŸ˜³
Bringing back some old stuff before moving on to new things. 

Punit J Pathak @punitjpathak  

Times fly, things change but few people remain the same ... @MohanShakti

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RGnqII1F-E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 6 years ago
Gifs and moments from Dance Plus s2

Shakti watching emotional Punit

Because they somehow always sit very close to each other leave tons of space between D and Shakti

When Punit wanted to know who did Shakti look at with lust!

They would not complete without bringing up the love triangle of this show where the villain ships them

To me it doesn't matter what they define their relationship as because those two are amazing and I hope they forever stay as close as they are today as friends.

P.S. I LOVED their performance on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Now speaking of season 3 the first episode, I loved when Raghav introduced the shakti lamp and called it behen and Punit got all excited and asked "BEHEN?" And Raghav said "Punit ki."
So I am guessing this hilarious triangle will somewhat continue on this season. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol when raghav said, "punit's sister," shakti was like annoyed or something today heheheπŸ˜† Edited by _Meena_ - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Now speaking of season 3 the first episode, I loved when Raghav introduced the shakti lamp and called it behen and Punit got all excited and asked "BEHEN?" And Raghav said "Punit ki."
So I am guessing this hilarious triangle will somewhat continue on this season. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can't wait! Go team Shakti(and Punit and Dharmesh)!
LOVE YOU Raghav
Originally posted by _Meena_

lol when raghav said, "punit's sister," shakti was like annoyed or something today heheheπŸ˜†

She did! She made a face when he said Punit ki.