Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So true. Hope  old man doesn't really marry her.  I know he is smarter than the greedy sister. 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
@Cimba. Nice to see you again . Is the precap saying that old man intends to marry Mahrukh?☢️
cimba thumbnail
I am around just little busy... some days I just browse through with out putting my comments.  
I think he will offer and show it to his son but not really marry her... hope not 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Last episode was a strong one. It started from Mahnuma's heartbreak , her husband's rejection although she kept apologizing and asking him to see that what she did was for him and his family. but Wahid's brains were in a vacation. 
I loved watching Baba Sahi's plan. gr8 acting by Firdaus Jamal. he was the star of the episode  . the way he trapped Mahrukh, and exposed her was very intellegent. 
Mahnuma and Wahid's last scene was magical..when he stepped out of the car like a boss. Their chemistry, their journey was worth watching. although makers of this serial tested our patient for the last 5 episodes.
I missed Bibi and Wahid's sister in this episode  . but it was a very interesting one. a must watch. 
Now Zarnish Khan became one of my favorite actresses. she proved me wrong when I said that she's not that beautiful. Her natural beauty, simplicity, anf her acting skills made me her fan. 
cimba thumbnail
You got that right. Zarnish is naturally beautiful ... love her soft but sharp features of face. Speech is good and voice is good as well. ( ( (No nip and tuck on face makes it more pleasant to watch her. Something is not god given most of the time it just stands out in rest of the equation and it becomes distracting. ) 
Adored father s scheme in the episode lol. The way he had that munshi's son as a groom. Haha... love the way mahrukh was working at the end hehe... 
wahid and mahanuma looked so beautiful as a couple.