Riki got a new show!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Rohit Suchanti is a bad actor and most importantly, he isn't good looking at all.
I dunno why he's in acting line in the 1st place.
And well, it's natural Ticky Kumar will get a Balaji show because Ekta Kapoor is the godmother of every bad looking untalented actor
Ekta Kapoor should be banned from the industry. Along with her brother. She is destroying the entertainment industry. 
Reading the headline, I thought he was going to be part of a new Tv Show with Ekta, but remember, it's a web series. I even read this news. Today, I also read that Sameera will kill Ricky in upcoming episodes. Shocking Right??
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Ekta Kapoor should be banned from the industry. Along with her brother. She is destroying the entertainment industry.

i agree with you.

this women and his disgusting brother

o god

this women and his disgusting brother

He already worked in ekta mam show
Originally posted by Alikhan2158

Reading the headline, I thought he was going to be part of a new Tv Show with Ekta, but remember, it's a web series. I even read this news. Today, I also read that Sameera will kill Ricky in upcoming episodes. Shocking Right??

Yay well done Sameera!
Originally posted by COOL_KEJRIWAL

which show.

Waris
Originally posted by Alikhan2158

Really? If Sameera kills Ricky, it will save this show! ðŸ˜†