Joined: 11 June 2004
It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year ONLY has 365' days.
Typical academic year for a student:
1. Sundays-52, Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest. Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep- 130 days GONE. Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing)-means 30days. Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - means 15 days. Days left 81.
7. Exam days- per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days. Balance 6 days.
9. For sickness- at least 3 days. Remaining days=3.
10. Movies and functions - at least 2 days. 1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day??????!!!!!!!!!!
Balance = 0
"How can a student pass ??"
Joined: 31 May 2004
lol lol.. What a busy Student life is!!!
Good one anjuman!!
Joined: 19 October 2004
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 26 August 2004
Joined: 15 July 2004
Oh my god
Anju y u didn't post it when i was in school.....it would be much help for me
Joined: 06 November 2004
Joined: 03 November 2004
Joined: 25 August 2004
foren exchange student!!!
Author: Tishy_Fishy Replies: 4 Views: 1122
|Tishy_Fishy||4||1122||26 March 2005 at 12:22pm by fatty1|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :