Love or Friendship?~Cont Again ~ Pg 19~ - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
oooooo im sure angad will come with a bang....aww poor tanya n kripa.......poor ria but she kind of deserved it...neways continue sooon.....hw bout u came ur fanfic....."love or friendship - which would you choose" yeah kinda long but kind of goes with what u done so far, neways great part ๐Ÿ‘
wow!!!!!!!! AWESOME part!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ HOTTIE Alert!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† continue soon!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
I LOVE IT!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

continue ๐Ÿ‘
Awesum!!!
Continue real soon!
Thanks for your wonderful comments guy...i really appreciate them...and i dont think these parts are good at all--so plzz be honest if u dont like it-its k with me-- if u have any suggestions i am open for them so plzz suggest them....next parts shall be more interesting...the title...shall be changed by tommorow---and karan will be played by--ill choose real soon ๐Ÿ˜† - I will try to cont tommorow! ๐Ÿ˜Š
hmm karan can be ejaz since he should be good enough for kripa to have a crush on but not hotter than iqbal lol! and ejaz and roshini looked good together in kavyanjali!
Part 3

Kripa was sitting at home, going through her dresses, looking for something to wear for the "double date". After a lot of frantic searching, she came across a crimson skirt and a simple top to go along with it. She wore some light jewelry and make-up and was all set to go. She looked at her soccer-shaped clock and thought, Karan and Ria should be arriving soon. As she curled her hair, a car horn rang. Karan's car was standing in her driveway. She quickly grabbed her purse and ran down to the car.

When she was seated in the car, Karan turned from his seat, "Good evening." He paused. "You look beautiful," he said. A couple of days ago, she would have been happy and would have blushed like crazy. But now, she just slightly blushed and politely said, "Thank you" He drove the car with his arm around Ria the whole time. They had little conversation. Finally, they arrived at a huge mansion. The whole time, Kripa wondered where Karan's cousin was. She thought he was Karan's guest, so he would have been with him. Karan answered her silent question as they entered the hotel. "My cousin arrived early today, he had his own car, so he went to visit some old friends and stuff, but he is very punctual, he should have arrived already." Kripa just nodded and followed them in, ignoring the gaze that Karan had on her.

They went in and were greeted by the host. After introducing each other, they headed to a table. Kripa looked around. The place was quite full, there were a few people dancing and light music was playing. The whole place was lit up with candles, and most people were in couples. It was so romantic; she wished she were here with Karan instead of Ria. She mentally kicked herself for saying such things. They arrived at their reserved table to find a man sitting there with his back faced to them. He was talking on his cell phone. "Yeah, I'll talk to you later man" he spoke into the phone. The voice seemed familiar to Kripa as she approached the table. Karan went up to the guy, "Josh Bhai?" she asked. Kripa's eyes widened as she stood next to Karan. "Oh my god!" she screamed. She hugged the person. We see his face- Josh Sharma (Chetan Hansraj). He laughed and hugged her back, shocked himself. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just got back from New York, I was going to surprise you, but when I called home, no one picked up. So I decided to meet up with the gang. What are you doing here?" Josh asked.
She motioned at Ria and Karan, "You remember Ria, right?" He nodded his head. "Of course I remember Ria, looking beautiful like always." Ria blushed.
Kripa motioned to Karan, "and this is her boyfriend, Karan" Josh firmly shook his hand and nodded his head at him. Kripa noticed the hint of jealousy in his expression. She had always felt that Josh had a soft side for Ria. If that was true, she felt bad for him. "So, how do you guys know the Kapoors?" He asked.

"Oh, the Kapoors' are my dad's friends and we were invited by them" Karan replied, "We are here on a double date."
"Oh, I see" Josh said, then looked at Kripa. "And who is your date Kripa?"
Kripa was not sure what to answer, she herself didn't know who it was. Karan replied for her, "My cousin, he should have arrived by now" he looked around. "Aha, there he is."

Everyone turned to the direction Karan was staring at. Ria's and Kripas' mouths dropped open. A tall handsome guy with brown hair and hazel eyes was headed towards them. He was dressed in full Abercrombie and all the girls present at the party turned to look at him. "Ria, Josh, and Kripa, meet my cousin, Angad Khanna." (Iqbal Khan) Ria quickly closed her mouth, but Kripa's jaw dropped even further. Josh was also shocked. The guy approached them, apologizing for being late. He was introduced to Ria and then he turned to Kripa. He was shocked at first, but smiled as he saw her expression and gently closed her jaw with his hand.

"And this is.." Karan began.
"Kripa Sharma" Angad interrupted.
"You know each other?" Karan asked, confused.
"Quite well" Angad replied. "We are childhood best friends."
Kripa got out of her trance and got out of her seat, "Oh my god!" she screamed as she gave him a bear hug. He laughed and hugged her back. Then, he noticed Josh who was smiling, "What's up dude?" he asked as he gave him a hug.
"Nothing much, what is up with you? When did you arrive from London?" Josh asked him.
"This afternoon, I am staying at Karan's house. As soon as Sahil found out, he called me and invited me to the party, I decided to come and meet the whole gang." Angad replied.
"It has been so long!!" Kripa said. "Where is everyone?" she said as she looked around.

"They should be arriving soon, I haven't even met Sahil yet." Angad replied, also looking around. He turned to Kripa, "Would you care to dance?"
She nodded, "I'd love to!"

Angad grabbed her waist and she put her arms around his neck as they both danced to a slow song. "we have so much to catch up on!" Kripa said.
"Yes, we do" Angad replied, staring at her green eyes.
"Did you miss me?" she asked cheekily.
"Why would I miss you?" he asked.
She did not reply and looked away. "Well I missed you, a lot." A tear fell from the corner of her eye.
"Oh dear" he said. He brushed the tear away, "I was just kidding, of course I missed you. I missed you like crazy, but I had memories, and I lived on those memories. Memories of our childhood, memories of the time I spent with the whole gang, and of course, the time I spent with only you"
She smiled. "You didn't even call once, I thought I would never meet you again"

"I wanted toโ€ฆbutโ€ฆ you know why I leftโ€ฆI just wanted to forgot everythingโ€ฆ and my stuff was stolen, and you guys moved, I lost all phone numbers, addresses, everything." She nodded. The song changed to a fast one and they both went back to the table just to see it filled with more people. Angad and Kripa greeted them and they were all very happy and shocked to see them. It was like a huge reunion. All friends had not met for years, after graduating they all had moved their own ways. They all celebrated and talked. Ria and Karan were sort of left out, so they spent the time in each other's company. A while later, Kripa excused herself to get something to eat when she saw Karan heading her way.

"Hey Kripa" he said.
"Hey" she said, a little uneasy. "Sorry, I totally ditched you guys out, its just that--"
"Oh, its allright I understand," he interrupted. He was a little nervous, and fidgeting with his fingers. "Um, can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Sure, go ahead" she said, a little curious.
"Umm, well, somewhere in private" he looked around, umm how about in the backyard."
She followed his gaze to a open door pointing to a huge garden/backyard.
"Uh, ok." She said, a little more uneasy. Maybe it is about Ria, she thought. They finally arrived in the garden. Kripa turned to Karan. He felt her gaze and turned to her.
"Kripa, I have been thinking about this for a long time, and, well, I realized that I am in love." He paused. "With you" Kripa was stunned.

"I always liked you, and that day, I asked Ria out, I don't know why I did that. She is nice and all, but I realized that I went out with her to get close to you. But, Ria is attached to me. She loves me, and I don't like her. She is really stubborn but also gets hurt easily. I don't want to hurt her, but I don't like her. I don't know how to break this to her. I wanted you to go out with Angad because, maybe that would lessen my feelings towards you or something. But the opposite happened. I was really jealous when you two danced. I couldn't see you with someone else. Kripa love you, I really do."

Edited by erier101 - 17 years ago
awesome part cont soon plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
OMG great part but karan is in love with kripa wow that was very unexpected ๐Ÿ˜† cont. soon