Fan Fictions

Love or Friendship?~Cont Again ~ Pg 19~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeh_ada_143

cute! I like tanya...Kripa and Ria sound like dumb blondes LOL

thats wat i thought of..lolz

if u wanna pair karan with ria then naman shaw other wise

chetan hansraj or amit tandon, or maybe even sachin shroff/sharma

im just thinking of people who arent really paired off and if they are the jodi isnt as popular.. u no like ak,ka,sk,pm....

this seems really kool a nd hope to read it often.
continue sooooonn

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 December 2006 at 7:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love or Friendship?~Cont Again ~ Pg 19~ (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Numera89

Goldie

Numera89

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
sniff sniff no angad Cry lol noooooooo! oh i got an idea angad comes to the school all new and grabs everyones attention and he becomes the new hot bad boy! and a-k develop feelings and what not!!!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muqualp

it sounds cool! cont soon

thanx Smile

cute! I like tanya...Kripa and Ria sound like dumb blondes

i like tanya too...yea i made ria nd kripa dumb blondes..mayeb i should make um bleach their hair blond..lol LOL ...but they will change throughout the story... Embarrassed

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

amazin start
umm karan can be played by naman shaw
cont soon

thnx..naman shaw..thnx for the suggestion...lemem go check out who he is LOL Embarrassed

Originally posted by nightangel

go on...its really good

thnq Embarrassed

Originally posted by maham_93

wow...it sounds cool...continue soon

thnx Embarrassed Smile

Originally posted by .:KYPHlOvEr88:.

i really love it!

glad u liked it Embarrassed

Originally posted by Taran

wow, its good!continue sn!!

thnx..ill cont soon Embarrassed Smile

Originally posted by Gaurav''s Love

sounds great!!!!!! karan could b played by pulkit? neways cnt wait 4 da next parts cont sooon

thnq 4 The suggestion….i will cont soon Smile

glad u liked it Embarrassed

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by candyprincess

great part

thnx Embarrassed

Originally posted by IndianCutie13

great part

thnx Big smile

Originally posted by berkeleygirl818

awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! cute part!!!! i LOVE ur FF 'My Heart Will Go On'!!!! i hope this one is just as good as ur other FF!!!! hope u continue soon!!!!

aww thnq! hope u like this one 2! MHWGO is my first one and hopefully this one will be as good as that but i dont think thi sone will be better...ill cont soon Embarrassed

Originally posted by candyprincess

Originally posted by erier101

thanx for ur comments guys ..next part hopefully shall be up by tommorow...nd i got two suggestions for hwo karan will be played by..ill choose one i see who they r...cuz i have no idea..lol ...but thanx 4 suggestions..nd i need a good title...ny idea???

he could be played by ejaz

thnx for da suggestion.... Smile

Originally posted by .:Kiran:.

Cooooooool.... this is nice

Continue the next part sooonnnnnn!!

thnq ill cont as soon as i can Tongue

Originally posted by brainychild92

cute! I like tanya...Kripa and Ria sound like dumb blondes

thats wat i thought of..lolz

if u wanna pair karan with ria then naman shaw other wise

chetan hansraj or amit tandon, or maybe even sachin shroff/sharma

im just thinking of people who arent really paired off and if they are the jodi isnt as popular.. u no like ak,ka,sk,pm....

this seems really kool a nd hope to read it often.
continue sooooonn

thanx for ur suggestions...they were helpful!!1 Smile Big smile

Originally posted by Numera89

sniff sniff no angad Cry lol noooooooo! oh i got an idea angad comes to the school all new and grabs everyones attention and he becomes the new hot bad boy! and a-k develop feelings and what not!!!

great idea!! nd dun worry..angad will be in this f-f...nd karan wont be the hottest guy nemore when he makes his entranceWinkEmbarrassed

Edited by erier101 - 12 December 2006 at 8:45pm

Angad LUVER

Goldie

Angad LUVER

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
awwww...tht was sooo cute Embarrassed

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged
so cute ya but i agree they were acting like dumb blonds

issy

issy

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Great Part continue soon

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Part 2

A few weeks passed and Ria spent most of her time with Karan. During school, Karan and Ria would be together. Kripa and Tanya were use to seeing Karan with his arms around her shoulders and sometimes Karan sitting with the at lunch. They would stay together at school and afterwards be at dates. Kripa, Ria, and Tanya hardly talked anyone. Even, when they would have a three-way, or two-way conversations Ria would chatter endlessly about how great Karan is and how much fun they had or how much fun they were going to have at some date. She seemed to be obsessed with him. Kripa was jealous, Tanya thought Ria was crazy. 

The day before spring break, Kripa and Tanya decided it was time to take action. The cafeteria was chaotic at lunchtime. Ria sat down next to them. "Hi" she said. Kripa and Tanya looked at her. Tanya made a shocked face, "Oh, so you still remember us." Kripa just stayed quiet. Ria was shocked, yet confused, "What do you mean? You are my best friends, why would I forget you" 

"Nah, I thought it was part of the Karan effect, you know, in "Karan world" you don't have friends and feelings. All you can think of is Karan." Ria was even more shocked. "Tanya, how could you say such a thing! I would never leave the two of you for a guy, you guys are the world to me!" Ria said.

"Well, I don't see it, prove it. We cannot even have a nice conversation. When was the last time we had a nice conversation together? Huh? Actually, when was the last time we had a conversation in which Kripa or I had a chance to speak, a conversation in which you talked about something or someone besides Karan?" Ria kept quiet. Tanya did not wait for her answer, but just picked up her tray and left. Ria just stood staring at her lunch for a while and then looked up at Kripa who was also staring at her lunch, wishing she were invisible. "Kripa" Ria said softly, with tears rolling down her cheeks. Kripa looked up and felt awful as she saw Ria crying. She felt tears burn up in her eyes seeing her friend cry,. That is how close they were. They could not see each other hurt. Kripa stood up to give Ria a hug but her name was announced on the intercom system and she was to report to the Library immediately. She hesitated but quickly went over to the library.

Elsewhere, we see Tanya crying. This was part of Kripa's and Tanya's plan, Tanya did all the talking but she felt awful. Even though it was the truth she had hurt Ria a lot. She looks at the cafeteria from a side door, and sees Ria sitting there, just crying with no one to support her. Tanya could not control herself and she started to head that way. Just then, Karan goes over to her. Tanya stopped in her tracks and turned around, leaving the cafeteria.</p>
<p>In the afternoon, Kripa and Tanya walked home together. After walking Tanya to her house, Kripa headed to her own house. But before she entered it, she took a look around the block and her eyes fell upon Ria's house. She froze, and looked at Ria's car in the driveway. Without giving it ay thought she walked over to Ria's house and rang the doorbell.

About 20 minutes later, we see Kripa and Ria hugging and crying. They had a nice chit-chat. Kripa heads out and shakes her head. Then, she goes home, takes a shower, does her homework, etc. Ria called her. "Hey Kripa"
"Hey Ria, what's up?"
"Um…nothing much..you?" Ria asked.
"Chatting on AIM…:" Kripa said.
"Cool" Ria said. "Hey Krips….Karan and I are going to a party tomorrow, and….well….Karan's cousin is coming from abroad…and…well…he will be a tag-along…Karan was wondering if you would like to join us….we can have a double-date….please…Kripa this would mean a lot to me!"

Kripa thought about this. "Sure I will, what time?" Ria told her all the information and after thanking her a thousand times, hung-up. As Kripa put the phone down she thought. I hope I am doing the right thing because she had a feeling that this wouldn't be a normal date. She felt as if something big was about to happen. Something huge… Little did she know…she was right…

Edited by erier101 - 13 December 2006 at 7:35pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top