Love or Friendship?~Cont Again ~ Pg 19~

Posted: 17 years ago

Part 1

Kripa Sharma (Neha Bamb) and Ria Kapoor(Roshni Chopra) were sitting in their high school's cafeteria with their lunches. Both were staring at someone across the room, with dreamy looks on their faces. Their heads were propped on their hands and their lunch was left untouched. "That black jacket so hot on him" Kripa said after awhile.

"I know… and is he wearing contacts or something? His eyes look so beautiful," Ria said dreamily.

"I heard that he sings really well," Kripa said.

"I heard he was a gangster in his old school," said a voice. Kripa and Ria turned to whom the voice belonged to. There stood an attractive young girl with an annoyed expression on her face. She took a seat across from Kripa and Ria blocking the view of the person they were staring at.

"Oh come on Tanya! You have to admit he is hot! All girls are crazy over him, except you. Has there ever been a person you liked? You do not think any guy is hot. Are you gay or something?" Ria said. Kripa chuckled. Tanya just rolled her eyes. (Name: Tanya Saxenna, played by: Aamna Sharif)

"No I am not gay, I am just waiting for the right person, for dream guy," she said. Now, it was Kripa's and Ria's turn to toll their eyes.

"And when exactly will this dream guy of yours come along?" Kripa asked.

"Someday, if I have to, I will wait my whole life for him, until I die" Tanya replied.

"Shut Up" said Kripa and Ria simultaneously.

"You are so pessimistic, stop talking about dieing, how many times do we have to tell you not to talk about dieing in front of us" Ria said.

"We all have to die one day, face it, it is reality," Tanya said as she got up to throw her lunch away.

When she got back Kripa asked, "How are you going to know when this "dream guy" of yours come along?"

"I don't know, I just will, I will know its him, the one who I will fall in love with, I will know, that's just how it is. And you guys will be the first to know when I find him" she said.

"Aww so sweet" Kripa said. She looked around and practicaly sscreamed, "OMG Ria!! He is coming this way!"

Ria turned to look at the person approaching them. "I am going to fall," she said. Kripa giggled and helped her up "Thanks" she said.

The guy approached him and he sat next to Tanya. "Hi ladies, what is so funny?" he asked. Kripa and Ria blushed. "Hey Karan" they replied while Tanya just moved away from him. We see his face and his smile. (played by: undecided). He turned his attention to Ria, "You are in my Biology class next, right?" he asked. She nodded her head, unable to speak. Kripa was also in the same class but she did not say anything. "Tina right?" he asked. She shook her head, "No" He frowned. "Rena?" She shook her head again, "It's Ria" she told him.

"Oh yes, Ria," He repeated the name to himself a few times. "Is it Ria Kapoor?"

Ria nodded excitedly. He knows my name she told herself, trying not to show how happy she felt.

"Oh, you live in my neighborhood; you're Prithvi's sister, right?" She shook her head.

"No, Kripa is Prithvi's sister, she is your neighbor," Ria said. Karan nodded. Then, he began to talk to Ria about things and accompanied her to her next class with Kripa and Tanya trailing behind. Tanya did not care about Karan at all, but Kripa really liked Karan and it hurt her, because she was in all his classes and was his neighbor but he completely ignored her over Ria. However, Ria was her best friend and she felt happy for her.

Throughout class, Karan and Ria talked, and by the end of the day, Karan had asked Ria out. Ria was on top of the world, and she said yes. Kripa and Tanya both were talking and waiting outside her last class so they can all walk home together. (They lived close to each other). After a long wait, Karan and Ria came out hand-in-hand and both left in Karan's car. Kripa and Tanya were shocked. Ria had completely ignored them. They always waited together. But they let it pass, because it was new, none of them had ever gone out with anyone. If Ria wanted to go with Karan in his lavish car then she could. They all were rich but never showed it. Their clothes did sometimes, but other than that they never showed off their money.

End of Part

This was intended to be a short story with only one part. But that wasn't possible because the idea I have in mind will take some time to take place and so I am going to turn this into a short fan-fiction. It will have only a couple of parts, I am not sure exactly how many, but if it turns out really good then I might make it longer.  I dont know who Karan will be played by yet; so I need your suggestions. Also, i need a good title... I hope you guys enjoy this f-f.😊

P.S- For those who do not know- I also am currently writing a fan-fiction titled My Heart Will Go On, so I might not update on a daily basis. :D😃😳

Edited by erier101 - 16 years ago
cute! I like tanya...Kripa and Ria sound like dumb blondes 😆
amazin start
umm karan can be played by naman shaw
cont soon
wow...it sounds cool...continue soon
sounds great!!!!!! karan could b played by pulkit? neways cnt wait 4 da next parts cont sooon
thanx for ur comments guys 😳 ..next part hopefully shall be up by tommorow...nd i got two suggestions for hwo karan will be played by..ill choose one i see who they r...cuz i have no idea..lol 😆 ...but thanx 4 suggestions..nd i need a good title...ny idea???
awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! cute part!!!! 😳 i LOVE ur FF 'My Heart Will Go On'!!!! 👍🏼 i hope this one is just as good as ur other FF!!!! hope u continue soon!!!! 😊

Originally posted by erier101

thanx for ur comments guys 😳 ..next part hopefully shall be up by tommorow...nd i got two suggestions for hwo karan will be played by..ill choose one i see who they r...cuz i have no idea..lol 😆 ...but thanx 4 suggestions..nd i need a good title...ny idea???

he could be played by ejaz

Cooooooool.... this is nice 😊

Continue the next part sooonnnnnn!! 😃
Originally posted by yeh_ada_143

cute! I like tanya...Kripa and Ria sound like dumb blondes 😆

thats wat i thought of..lolz

if u wanna pair karan with ria then naman shaw other wise

chetan hansraj or amit tandon, or maybe even sachin shroff/sharma

im just thinking of people who arent really paired off and if they are the jodi isnt as popular.. u no like ak,ka,sk,pm....

this seems really kool a nd hope to read it often.
continue sooooonnEdited by brainychild92 - 17 years ago