Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

3rd Anniversary Newsletter!!!

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

IF ki Taaza Khabar

Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! India Forums!!! We are now three years old… with a membership of over 2 Lakhs, growing every second, every minute…. Join in our happiness and be a part of our celebrations, wish India Forums here

With the birthday mood everywhere, a lot of fun activities on in India Forums, check out the fun mood and contests all over on India Forums. And during this special week, don't forget to take part in this special Questionnaire

Your Admins, in a Chit Chat, regaling us with stories behind the scenes, a peek at the faces behind the usernames on IF, so don't forget to hear it. And did you record your messages for IF on our Birthday, if not, quickly dial the number given here and record your message. We will stream your messages on IF Radio.

And on our 3 rd Birthday, like every new kid, shouldn't we get a new dress, a new look, a make over. Vijay made that possible, with a new design and look for India Forums, a design which makes it possible for you to surf IF more, in shorter time. Isnt that wonderful.

How would you like to see IF in the future? Do you have an idea, a vision, a dream which you would like to share with us? Share Here

IF is hosting its own virtual SRGMP Challenge Music Contest and we have introduced a short extra round, to fill certain vacant slots in the show. So if you are a singer and always wanted to participate in the show and haven't sent in your entry, here is your last chance. Check out the rules and send in your recording asap. And to know what has happened so far on the contest, with some masalamaarke, read the updates on the SRGMP Singing contest.

Talent is something which is in abundance on India Forums. Be it a singing contest or be it script writing or banner making, there is a variety of contests happening on India Forums. If you can write and want to take part in some script writing contests, click here

All this and more, only on India Forums.

So what are you waiting for? Jump into the world of masti and fun only at India-Forums-#1 Indian TV Discussion Forum

Tellydom Tidbits

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki : Saumya's grandfather grows fond of Pari and tries to bring Saumya and Pari closer. On Kamya's advise, Sanjana tries to impress Saumya's grandfather but to no avail. Being given the responsibility of the house, Khushi attempts to change the lifestyle of Rohit's family to suit her own but Rohit isn't pleased. Neha continues to insult Aditya in front of others, as he isn't educated enough to handle the family business. Ishana doesn't like her behavior and requests her not to humiliate him.

Saat Phere : Tara realises that she was blind folded by Jiji all along. She figures out that Jiji's plan was to steal Brijesh from Tara with the baby she wanted. Tara tries to explain this to Brijesh but Brijesh is not blindfolded in Jiji's trap. Saloni and Bhabho comfort Tara and tell her to believe in god. It is Jiji's birthday and Brijesh has planned a party. Jiji meets Tarntik and he promises her that this will be Tara's last party.. Read More...

IF ki Voice

Question for this week: If given a chance to play ANY bollywood movie character, which one would you like to play and why?

Buffie - Anil Kapoor's role,in Mr.India.The very idea of an incredible gadget making me invisible is enthralling.Ofcourse,locking horns with a "Mogambo",whom I feel is one of the most phenomenal villains in the history of Indian Cinema..Whoa!

gk_09  - If given a chance to play any bollywood movie character, I would play the character called Anjali from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Because the character is very cute and innocent even after facing the truth about life. I think Anjali is a very straight forward character but yet fun and a cute one. I guess I am kind of like that to

yummys - If I would get to become one of the bollywood movie character than I would play the character of Shridevi from the movie Mr. India , because half of the time when sridevi plays in a movie its always a nice one. And I loved watching Mr.India 100 times.So I would enjoy doing her character.It would be fun.

From the Editors Desk:-

Happy Birthday to you!!  Happy Birthday to you!

India-Forums is 3 years old and it is a proud moment for every IFian.  We, from the Newsletter and the India Forums Development Team wish all of you a very Happy IF 3rd Anniversary and hope you are able to come on IF this week to participate in all the fun contests and events being held.  

Meantime, dont forget to participate in our weekly quizes and contests, send in your entries by PM     Not many were able to guess Last weeks contest on who am I?? Was a pretty easy clue, try this weeks.  Hope you are able to crack it this week.

If you have a new idea or a suggestion for a new coloumn, we would love to hear from you.

Lots of contests, lots of information, lots of happenings, all on India-Forums, and we bring it all to you, right on your email box.  So those who havent subscribed, dont forget to book your copy right now.  Click here for a simple registration process.

< code="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" height="60" width="468"> < name="movie" value="http://www.india-forums.com/flash/468.swf"> < name="quality" value="high"> < src="flash/468.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashp" ="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="60" width="468"> </>

Tune into India-Forums: Addiction At Its Best!

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
Newsletter Team
http://www.india-forums.com

Radio Corner
Puzzles Corner
Click Here to enjoy Puzzles and check the Winners of Last Week Puzzle.
Member of the Week
Advertisement
Banner Contest
Jokes Corner
Click here to read some Jokes and A Funny Thing Called Life..
Celebrity of the Week
Music Reviews
Chatpata Corner
Click here to try different Receipes at our Aunty's Kitchen Corner
Movie Reviews
Newsletter Team
Virgo_stars
Sweet_kp
Desichocolate
umi82990
Naughty_n_nice
Kimi_dost
natasshafan
Esti
Ms. Bholi Bhali
gk_09
Sneha3105
Ammmu
cuteluv
*Jayshree*
Tumhari_Khushi
T.
S.priya

Visit us at: India-Forums | India Forums dot IN | eGreeting India Powered by

And did you guys check out the Contests??

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

M Müllerilluminated.~~*Anjali*~~amina877Saregama_fanDivyaDPyaari_Shaileeatinajigglypuff726teenindia_usaJennifer.LGracella

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hey, the contest is very simpleWink  Why not try participating this week

Newsletter > Puzzles Corner

Puzzles Corner

Members don't forget to take part in the Rahul Dravid Quiz

Who Am I Puzzle # 10

They call me a Queen
They call me a Diva
They say I make stars
They say I change destiny...

But I am just a person...
Like you and you....
I too had dreams..
I too had ambitions....
I had a vision...
Of wholesome entertainment...
I had a vision...
Of a world of entertainment...

All I am today...
Is a person in pursuit of dreams.
All I am today...
Is a person who has seen dreams turn reality.

Who Am I??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members with correct answers for the puzzle their names will come in our next newsletter.
Please send in your entries in the following format: -

1) Your name
2) Your username

Send your answers by doing with the Subject: IF Who Am I # 10 .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture Pizzeria # 10

YEH KAUN HAI ??????

Members with correct answers for the puzzle their names will come in our next newsletter.

1) Your name
2) Your username

Send your answers by doing with the Subject: IF Picture Pizzeria # 10.

IF Podcast
Subscribe to India Forums Podcasts
Slam Book

< code="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" height="60" width="468"> < name="movie" value="http://www.india-forums.com/flash/468.swf"> < name="quality" value="high"> < src="flash/468.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashp" ="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="60" width="468"> </>

Tune into India-Forums: Addiction At Its Best!

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
Newsletter Team
http://www.india-forums.com

Please Note: We love to hear from you and we keep reinventing ourselves, based on your feedback. Please mail us at newsletter@india-forums.com and yes do not forget to share it with your friends and family.

Winners for Who Am I Puzzle # 9
kalli
del_geo

Winners for Picture Pizzera # 9
del_geo
princezna
Jaslove
pams309

Solution for Who Am I Puzzle # 9

Ek pyaari si ladki
Ek din sochi...
Thoda sa pyaar toh hua thaa...
par thoda kya ab bhi baaki hai...

Ek hua, phir dubara sacha pyaar mila...
Phir bichde, phir mile...
Phir mausam badli...
Phir kahani alag mod le li...

Barso beet gayi...
Ab badalte mausam ka bhi na asar hua...
Ab akhirkaar badlaav aa hi gaya...
Ab sach mein thoda sa pyaar hua hai.....
Aur kuch nahi baaki....

Kaun hoon main??

Amna Shariff

Solution for Picture Pizzera # 9

Divyanka Tripathi

Visit us at: India-Forums | India Forums dot IN | eGreeting India Powered by

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
And the Celebrity of the week is..........................

Newsletter > Celebrity of the Week

Rahul Dravid

Born on 11th January, 1973 in Indore India, Rahul Dravid has been playing cricket since the age of 12. Originally from Karnathaka, Rahul has been played cricket with his father in his childhood and even played at his school, St. Josephs, recieving merits and awards for his cricket playing.

Playing cricket certainly did not hinder Rahul's studies. In 1991, his debut against Maharashtra, he scored a high 82 batting at number 7. That's not all ! Rahul continued on to play for teams in Goa and Kerala, and still was able to keep a first class record in school, getting support from Gundappa Vishwanath and Brijesh Patel !  

From 1996, Rahul Dravid has been playing in international matches and has played effectively and wonderfully against teams like New Zealand. His strike rate has been compared with the best cricket players, and in the Cricket World Cup (1999), Rahul played a superb performance. He is a part of the One-day and test matches in our Cricket team.

Rahul has also had his share of being in ads too ! He was in the Hutch ad, featured on Star One.
"Bhaag lijiye Hutch main toh chala World Cup !" 

Awards and Rankings --

2000 - Named Wisden Cricketer of the Year 2000.

1999 - Ceat Cricketer of the World Cup.

1998-99 - Ranked 1st as a Test batsman in the Times Cricket Ratings. Also ranked 3rd as a Test fielder.

1998 - Ranked 9th according to the Ceat International Rating.

1996-97 - Ranked 13th according to Ceat rating, and 4th in the World, beating players like Sachin Tendulkar.

Elected as 'Pantaloon Indian Cricketer of the Year' by former cricketers.

Quiz -

Rahul Dravid Quiz

1. When was Rahul Dravid Born and where?

2. What is Rahul Dravid's common nickname?

3. What is the name of Rahul Dravid's biography by Devendra Pradhudesai? In which year was it published?

Members with correct answers for the quiz their names will come in our next newsletter.

1) Your name
2) Your username

Send your answers by PM with the Subject: I-F Celebrity of the week quiz

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awesomee newsletter..loved the colorsssssssssssssssssss...g00d jobbbbbbbbbbbbb ther newsletter team..too g00ddddddddddddddddddddd Clap
desi_grl Goldie
desi_grl
desi_grl

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
love the contest thing; awsome Clap Clap Clap
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
great job!ClapClapClap all the sections are rocking as usual!Big smile
illuminated. Viewbie
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
mindblasting newsletter......loved everything...gr8 work...love the contest and the celebrity quiz of the week

Saraa
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
itz rockin!! Tongue

Go to top