Naamkarann

Tellychakkar article :Rhea to turn negative n live in Khanna house

shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/riya-turn-negative-star-plus-naamkarann-170627&hl=en-IN
Seriously this is totally uncalled.Dont want this unnecessary drama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Nt sure of this, since 
1. Bebe is there
2. Neil and Prakash will object
3. I doubt she'll be that successful since AvNeil are show to trust each other blindly
My pov though, I dont want Nalini playing a character which has ni mucg effect on the story because she is really good!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes nk is becoming slowly typical others hindi soaps...rhea will try coming close to neil n provoke sweta against avni...there is no hope in avni in issue of catching rhea's nasty game but hope neil will understand rhea n will keep eyes on her otherwise if neil becomes tube light in this track then there is waiting big problem in avneil relationship...I hope cvs will keep neil clever n poignant like he is now.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Yes nk is becoming slowly typical others hindi soaps...rhea will try coming close to neil n provoke sweta against avni...there is no hope in avni in issue of catching rhea's nasty game but hope neil will understand rhea n will keep eyes on her otherwise if neil becomes tube light in this track then there is waiting big problem in avneil relationship...I hope cvs will keep neil clever n poignant like he is now.

Neil isnt tubelight, and if they show scenes of Riya and Nei, they'll have to say goodbye to TRPs🥱🤣
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: __shibani__

Neil isnt tubelight, and if they show scenes of Riya and Nei, they'll have to say goodbye to TRPs🥱🤣

Right now neil is the nicest role in nk but if cvs want creating mu or separation amid leads they won't take time destroying leads roles even...hence I have told hope they won't make him tube light that falls in trap of riya .lol I've no faith on hindi soaps writers...since childhood I have been watching hindi soaps welly know how cvs are expert to destroy leads roles...I don't want same will be happened with neil's role.
Edited by ILTHBEB - 6 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
If this is true, I will be royally pissed off, and the cv's can say goodbye to the good trp's. Riya cannot replace daya as a villain as she cannot pull it off convincingly, plus these kind of tracks always make the male lead look dumb and ignorant, which is the complete opposite of our super cop tillu. I don't want them to turn our neil into a typical husband. And I have come to the conclusion that I don't want riya to be paired with ali. Ali deserves much better ðŸ˜¡
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Does Swetha still accept rhea after knowing abt DM ?? Why rhea? can't she find any other girl for Neil?? rhea can'tfool anyone other than Swetha.. They might plot against Avni but wat's the need wen Avni herself want to leave...but full trust on Neil ,he is not the same Neil whom she was abt to get  married ..b4 Neil accepted her due to commitment but now he is now Avni's hubby ..he is in love with her .. rhea can'tfool him she will get her life's biggest BKT 😆..Neil need a push for realisation it happens wen Avni leaves him .. let's wait and see ..
Funlovinggul thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If its true
then tata and bye bye to naamkaran.
anyways someone said riya is going to support avni after dm track as nalini herself said in an interview.
pri12 thumbnail
I hate saas bahu dramas.and also two girls and one guy...I hope our serial doesnt become like that..It already had negativity in pre leap episodes
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: dbmscost

If its true
then tata and bye bye to naamkaran.
anyways someone said riya is going to support avni after dm track as nalini herself said in an interview.

Wait what? Nalini actually said that? ðŸ˜ƒ