Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS || Love A Forbidden Fruit || uptd chap 2 pg 12 25/9/17

avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Surprise surprise πŸ€— ...a special treat for u all from me and Harshu for being such a sweet darlings . 

A random idea crossed across our minds few days back and we decided to pen it down ...so here we are ,finally , with a new Akdha SS     ..."LOVE A FORBIDDEN FRUIT " .

Prologue:

Amidst the brewing religious indifference and continuous conflicts from the external elements one could barely think of a blooming love story between two different entities altogether belonging to different theology. Will there love ever be able to usher the harmony and peace upon the valley.

CS:

Jodha's family:

Sanjay Pandey: A man in his mid 50's , very strict ,disciplined and strong headed person at the same time very orthodox and conservative.

Rukmini Pandey: wife of sanjay pandey, she is a women in late 40's who is loving and an affectionate lady by heart...

Rekha : A women in early 50's is very suspicious by nature...being big time gossiper she always loves to poke her long nose in everyone's affair...she is sanjay pandey's loved younger sister . 

Priya: Daughter in law of Rekha a more kind of a shy and reserved person.

Vishal Pandey: An understanding and protective brother to jodha and can never see tears in her eyes.

Pooja Pandey: wife of vishal pandey , equally caring and dearest to jodha a friend a sister a well wisher, jodha meant a lot to her.

Akash Pandey: A cute kid whose parents are vishal and pooja and very dear to jodha, she loves him more than anyone else...

Jodha Pandey: A vivacious girl who lives and loves her life to the fullest. A bubbly, understanding but sometimes seems like an introvert in nature. A sensitive and protective by heart.

Jalal's family:

Wahida: Jalal's mother , A widow who has undergone a lot of turmoil in her life but never seems to show it openly, always there with a smiling face that light up the faces of her kids.

Tasneem:  younger sister of jalal, very naughty and pampered by her elder brother her wishes are honored at the drop of hat by her loving brother who is also role model for her.

Kunal: Jalal's best buddies since childhood have been always together to be precise partner in crime of jalal.

Jalal: Easy going boy childlike by heart and emotional at times. Works as a travel guide in tourism company.

Here is the prologue and character sketch people ...do let us know how it is and whether we should continue or not πŸ˜‰

Regard 

Harshu and Me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by avika444 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
   ~*~INDEX~*~

Chapter 1 

Chapter 2
Edited by avika444 - 6 years ago
kattylovestammy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... New story... It seems little different to me since the characters r not the same as other stories and especially no Abdul ruquiya etc... And I think I m gng to hate tat rekha character bcoz I don't like such persons poking their nose in other's personal affairs... I don't know... But I will get to know soon after u update the chappy... Thank u avika akka and harshu akka for the beautiful story... Will b waiting for the update... So update soon...
Sony.S thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg...new story πŸ˜›
Let's nacho..

Interesting prolongue πŸ˜ƒ
Update first chappy sooon...and thanks for pm...
sayantonibasu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ofcourse continue dear... its a treat for us that we get a new akdha story.. give update fastπŸ˜‰.. we r waiting..
Srividhya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Akka u have to continue it 
It's a new story from u two 
So u two have to continue this story 
Because I love your stories 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
First of all,Happy Birthday to Harshu..πŸ₯³
It was so Happy to see you both with New Story.😊
Congratulations!! for this Story.πŸ‘
The Prologue was so interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story Avika and HarshuπŸ₯³
Fantastic prologue and character sketch
pandrangijyothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... A Birth day return gift from you...
Fabulous prologue... very interesting... please continue dear(s).πŸ‘πŸ€—
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing
JJ ❀️
Update asap