Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice story so far. I like how Arnav is all loving and caring with Khushi while the family is under misconception that he is ignoring his wife. Looking forward to reading more. 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At least he knows that his wife is sad and his sister is angry
ambi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one
Oh god !
Again the next whole family is misunderstanding!!!
I hope Arnav doesn't blame khushi for this !!
Post next part ASAP!!
Thanks for the PM :)
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update totally loved it 
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry double post Edited by bubulswt - 6 years ago
Princessdream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Good one dear
Please update soon
Cant wait to read more

ASRgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
part 5

Arnav come to his cabin after finishing meeting with staff's... Now he had taken all the measure to put the Ajay malhotra in front of media for his stealing from AR. it will also be notice for others that not mess with ASR..

now Arnav is clam he thought about is personal life which is not same as before...he is married now and his wife is nothing but sweet little thing.. with he remembered that he felt when she was in his arms at night it felt perfect...as if she what missing piece of him..

just thinking about kushi he can feel his face musels are moving and can't help to feel smile that speed on his face...

'what must be kushi doing,did she felt sad or missed me when she don't find me next to her in the morning... and fool of me I don't even left any note that I am coming to office '

with that thought in mind he checked his phone hoping she may call him, but felt himself stupid when she don't have is number how will she call...

Arnav found himself shocked bcz when looked at his phone it had soo many miss calls are there...he knew one thing that if he get the call from his di back to back by case he did not received them... that is what indicate that he was in big trouble...

ASR called his di but no one revived his call.. he again tried but got same answer...

if he don't go to house now it will be fight in evening it shouldn't bother him but it did bcz he don't want to kushi to witness him fighting with his di on next of his marriage...

anjali and Nani are sitting in hall talking about their chotte behavior towards kushi as he did not even care to answer the calls... they want to plan something to keep them close, so that they can understand each other...

in between their talks they missed to notice Arnav coming inside to house..

but when he about go for room anjali called as Arnav expected...

" chotte! wait where do think you are going?.. " anjali question angry on her brother...

"chotte, anjali batiya is angry with you and why wouldn't she when you don't pick the call on emergency " Nani said reason for anjali angry

' as if I don't know why angry.. and emergency really.. Now I have to wait for the drama to complete... I can see kushi...' arnav muttered himself

"tum kuch kehe rahe ho chotte... why don't u pick the call do u know kushi is hurt and " anjali talked but Arnav don't hear anything more he just heard his sis say kushi hurt and looked at his heart which is beating soo fast...

he looked blankly at his di hoping his heart slow down and let him hear what happened to her... which did not happen...

anjali saw is brother looking at her as if she just doesn't say anything about his wife hurt... she can't believe how chotte not feel anything to her..

Arnav come out of his state when his sister touched his shoulder Arnav looked at her before he walked past anjali ...

Arnav come to his room no their room saw kushi fit and fine talking to Mami and Payal who are in there to keep company to her...

kushi looked at her husband standing at door... she can see he is worried about her... he was looking at her from top to bottom as if checking for injury..

Mami looked at her arnav betuwa and for her he looked angry as Arnav trying to control saying anything by gritting his teeth... Mami looked back at kushi who is gulping seeing Arnav... not wanting kushi to get scold Mami said its just a sprin...

Arnav heard Mami said its just sprin Arnav don't know but he had check her himself to make sure she is ok...

Mami about to say something to distract Arnav but he just showed his eyes to her silently saying that she can go from there... without choice Payal and Mami left after saying kushi to call them if they needed anything...

Arnav closed the door with bang making sound in urgency not knowing what Mami and Payal thought about this...

Arnav walked slowly to kushi with face full of concern for her... kushi have space on bed so that he can sit beside her but she winced...

Arnav hold her hand making her stop moving and he looked at her leg before taking in his hand to examine better... kushi pulled back but Arnav hold her ankle

"kushi stop I will see and how did u hurt yourself kushi u are okay in the morning " Arnav told her as he cressed her leg

"Arnavji... wo I was rolled on the bed side and fallen down while falling leg caught with blanket... but nothing to worry arnavji I will be fine " kushi said with blush at her own stupidity and pouted as it was only her can get in situations like this...

Arnav is worried but can't help to smile at her explanation

"kushi do you always fall like this" Arnav teased further like the pink colour that spread on her face

" arnavji.. no no I normally don't fall but at night ur there know so I was searching for u but" kushi stopped as she realized what she saying..

Arnav don't know what to tell he was happy that she is searching for him in the dream or to be sad as he was not her side to stop her hurting herself

"kushi be careful ok and i will make sure ur not hurt again in ur life kushi "Arnav said holding her hand as if promising her

kushi nodded happily at him.. Arnav again glanced at her leg as if asking is it her to which kushi denied saying its alright...

then also Arnav asked her if she want he can call the doc.. but kushi just hugged him feeling overwhelmed at his care... Arnav pulled her closer with Carr to not to hurt her...

they don't know when the drifted to sleep on the same position but Arnav made themselves comfort on the bed...

on downstairs after hearing what happened on the room anjali and Nani planned for arshi honeymoon so that they can spend time with each other... hoping that Arnav will agree to this..

OK guys i don't how did this part come out... I am not feeling well.. I hope it's good... and thanks for the likes and comments guys... and plzz comment ur thoughts about this part...
zaniax thumbnail
Aww..sweet. Looking forward to read more & Get well soon 😊
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it ..their relationships is starting
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is thinking about his little wife...he is concerned about her that she hurt herself.  The relationship is in progress.  I love it. Get well soon dear.