Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
wowww, its awesome dear, loved it totally, dont know why but i was giggling too during the scenes πŸ˜†
i really cant wait for next part. this time pls update next part asap plsssπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
AnjuDSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb diii... So next episode r we going to get asmith saasha nokh jhok??? ...cant wait for their meeting... And saasha is such a cutie... I love the way she teases ashu... 
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So beautifully written dear!!! 
I could feel the thing when saasha kept staring at ashmith. Obviously he's thaaat attractive! 

I loved it! 
sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It was So Interesting Part.😊
The Banner was so Nice.😊
Amar had Crush on Saasha,but never said to her,it was so Interesting.😊
Mrs.Patel said to Amar to take Anshu and Saasha to receive Vikram,it was so Nice.😊
Saasha teasing Anshu about Vikram,it was so Nice.😊
Saasha and Ashmith Introduction Part was so Cute and Interesting.😊
Anshu and Vikram part was so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
                                                                                             PriyaSweety-Anu

Thank you😳
Will update third part today
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasi.83

Awesome update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you😳
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dwipanita

wowww, its awesome dear, loved it totally, dont know why but i was giggling too during the scenes πŸ˜†

i really cant wait for next part. this time pls update next part asap plsssπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†
Thank you😳
Sorry about that, even this time i didnt post soon
but for sure today i'll update😊
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjuDSfan

superb diii... So next episode r we going to get asmith saasha nokh jhok??? ...cant wait for their meeting... And saasha is such a cutie... I love the way she teases ashu... 

Thank you😳
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Penfolk

So beautifully written dear!!! 

I could feel the thing when saasha kept staring at ashmith. Obviously he's thaaat attractive! 

I loved it! 

Thank you😳
Yah we can spend our whole life by just seeing his face❀️
Edited by sweety1025 - 6 years ago
sweety1025 thumbnail
PART-3

Vikram introduces Ashmith and his sister Vishali to everyone.

Amar moves forward for a shake hand, but no he is the great Ashmith Suryavanshi... why will he shake hand with some random businessman.

Saasha tried to study him... He is not the one who he appears to be... he is different, his intense eyes have some other spark in them; as if he understood that someone is studying his eyes, he covered them with shades. Saasha gasped and turned away.

Both the sisters went to their other guest and introduced themselves, she in a very polite manner shook her hands with a smile which made them both happy. Vikram, who knew Ashmith well, didn't want to hurt his new friends.

"Amar, let's go we are getting late Vikram said hurriedly

Amar just nodded his head in reply. Saasha very well knew he was hurt, she may fight with him and hate him, but for her no one else has the right to hate or hurt her cousin. She considers him as her very very... very close friend.

"Amar, I'm going to sit with you she said slowly, only audible to him and he looked at her hiding his smile

"Let Vikram and Ashu sit beside, she winked and opened the door for him.

Ashu knew Saasha is up to something as she is not the one to let go of any chance in pulling her leg.

Vikram opened the other door for him and was about to get in. Saasha ran towards him, "Thank you Vikram, you're so sweet... You opened the car door for me!!

Vikram looked confused, she pushed him and sat inside giggling. Ashmith who was beside Vikram held him and glared at Saasha, He moved a step forward to confront but stood still seeing her playful smile.

"Saasha, sit behind. Let Vikram sit there Ashu who was behind her frowned at her for the stupid act.

"No Ashu, I don't want to get bored sitting with you. Only Amar can have fun with me.

"So, you are indirectly hinting me that Ashu is boring? Right Saasha Vikram raised his brow

Amar and the two sisters are shocked at his statement.

They understood that they can never predict Vikram Mathur, he might be the game changer

"Vi... Vikram, it's not like that; Ashu isn't boring She stammered

"I understand!!! He giggles seeing her face. "And what do you think Saasha? Only you know tease others... I'm no less

They laugh. Vikram sits beside Ashu and Ashmith sits with Vishali behind them.

"Thank God Vikram, got another member like me in my team. Saasha turned towards him with a smile.

Vikram smiled too, Ashu was looking at him adoringly which was noticed by Vikram. He doesn't want to make her feel embarrass, so he decided not to see her directly and took few glances through the rear-view mirror. He had fun watching Amar and Saasha's silly fights.

Ashmith was busy in hearing Vishali talks. Saasha doesn't know why, but she kept staring at Ashmith every now and then... for a few times even his eyes met hers, and she turned away.

She wanted to know if there was something between Ashmith and Vishali, Whether Ashmith was a good listener or he was listening due to his interest for the speaker. But then again only Vishali was speaking, Ashmith never spoke a word. They never heard his voice.

"Vikram, I see your sister and friend are least bothered about the world, neither of them spoke a word to us? Saasha asked

Vikram laughed. "Saasha, Ashmith never speaks to anyone on their first meet, give him some time, and I'm sure you'll be his favorite one, he winked.

Amar applied the brake suddenly, making everyone hurt their heads. Saasha was so shocked with Vikram's statement.

"What did you just say Vikram? asked Amar in surprise

"I was just pulling her leg Amar, But what was that? Are you ok?

"Amar, what happened?, Ashu queried rubbing her forehead

"Do... Dog, there was a dog, I'm so sorry, he said and checked on Saasha

Saasha was looking out of the window.

Amar dropped his guests in their farmhouse and returned back with his cousins.

Saasha saw her mom standing in front of the door and shooked her head.

Mrs. Patel ran towards Ashu and started her questions while panting.

"Mom, Mom cool, everything was ok Ashu held her mom and calmed her

Mrs. Patel kissed her forehead telling "I know my daughter is the best.

Ashmith was so tired, he always hated to travel, if not for Vikram he would never come to Hyderabad.

After taking a cool shower, he laid down on the soft bed looking at the ceiling, He always had this habit of recollecting the things he had done from morning; but that night nothing came to his mind than Saasha and her contagious smile. He kept tossing and turning on the bed, but Saasha's thoughts didn't left him. He took out his Laptop and started doing his office work, the only way to distract himself from any thought.

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha. Vikram and Sasha's taunts were funny in one side where in another side Asmith's thinking about Sasha was so cute 😳

loved this feel good wala funny update