Complaints regarding the current track[VB note: pg 21]

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys , 
I have seen several posts about not being happy with the track and requesting other members to quit watching the show so that the CV's change the track . Please use this thread to post all your complaints henceforth. Any posts opened regarding how you hate track / asking other members to quit will be closed.

PS: Make sure all the rules of the forum are followed.

EDIT: 
Please post regarding saumya here. no posts regarding comparison of ruvya and rumya will be accepted.
Edited by BilliCat. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm ok with new people in Shivika's life...Ragini and Samar are good...but the only problem I have is there's no Shivay and Anika parts..today we got a lot shit from Kamini and Ruvya...Isn't DBO meant for Ruvya...And I absolutely hate the Kameeni and her drama...There was not even a single scene on Anika today.
samprettyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't stomach ragini with Shivay  n pinky ki overacting! That's y i stopped watching ishqbaaz...again Meghana n Shivay engagement n marriage on cards n ani wedding plannerdon't they have any new ideas (as per spoilers) many of cousins n frnds stoped watching becoz of  this awful track...70%cause of new entries especially ragini
        Anyway don't know will they save this sinking ship is not...when pinky truth is out only then many fans will be back ..small oh my matha of pinky r not enough.

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi there,

We are a group of around 17  Ishqbazians & have stopped watching ishqbaaz right since the time they announced ShivIka separation.

Could never digest that stupid fact of 
  • Pinky raising Shivay (her step son from Kamini, that too knowingly) only to benefit from him & using his emotions as pawn to throw Anika out.
  • Pinky faking fever to seek Shivay's attention & getting over jealous of Anika as Shivay started caring about her.
  • Jahnvi, Omkara, Rudra knowing everything & supporting Anika just to save Shivaay from heartbreak is ok, but allowing Pinky to do what she wants - separate ShivIka - so weird. They could have told this to Shakti & sought his help to control Pinky.
We want ShivIka back together!
Edited by poppins - 6 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i can bear Ragini and Samar as long as i have hope that Shivika will be together again with all pride.. once i loose hope i will quit the show without anyone forcing me..😆

Samar doesn't seem to care about Anika,..so for now she is safe..
And Shivaay doesn't give a damn to Ragini so i guess Shivaay is safe too..for now..😆

and th last night's episode gives me lots of hopes.. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Stop making Annika a superwoman that has answers for every problem and Shivaay a dumb.
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's no continuity in the story.. Scenes look so abrupt, almost like trying to fit in everything.  Not linked at all.  N i miss rumya terribly 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samprettyy

I can't stomach ragini with Shivay  n pinky ki overacting! That's y i stopped watching ishqbaaz...again Meghana n Shivay engagement n marriage on cards n ani wedding plannerdon't they have any new ideas (as per spoilers) many of cousins n frnds stoped watching becoz of  this awful track...70%cause of new entries especially ragini

Anyway don't know will they save this sinking ship is not...when pinky truth is out only then many fans will be back ..small oh my matha of pinky r not enough.

That baby track is irrelevant. Instead of that, the 3 girls can expose that Oh my mata before Shivaay.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stop showing group romance... hadd hai!

What is Annika doing in OMansion?Can't she find any job for herself... She is just a owner... how she do survive there?

After shivika separation, in this baby track...the continuity of angsty & intensity is missing...like why the hell CVS adding random scenes for shivika??? Where is the flow of shivika story??

Random comedy they are adding in baby track...esp.with Shivika is OTT...pls give some scenes with some sensibility & flow!!!

Give each pair their separate story...don't mix them...just like group romance...Yuck!!!

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi BilliCat, 
First of all, thank you for putting up this thread in order for us to share complaints and rants. I do expect it will decrease double posts regarding the same topics and I think it might even also be useful to have all constructive feedback in one post. So thanks. 

I have read Harneet's interview which was shared on the forum. By reading this it made me realize that I forgot that there are several facts we as viewers do not consider and of course, one cannot satisfy all viewers. I hope that the posts in this thread will be given and received as a constructive feedback. 

I am one of the followers who was (and perhaps still is) in love with the characters Shivika Ishkara and RuMya. The way the show started out was so refreshing and promising. When the characters Ishana and Soumya left or were requested to leave to put the their story on hold I was so surprised and sort of disappointed. There were a lot of angles and options to their (love)story. I have read several fanfictions (even wrote one or two myself) to realize what a waste of talent and potential this creative step was. Keeping in mind that we do not have all background information, we will have to trust the creative and production team for their discussions. 

But ok.. In real life the hero and heroin don't always end up with the most obvious partner choice, or stay married forever and ever. We fall in and out of love, just like that. But we don't easily forget our past. Omkara and Rudra do not seem to miss any of the girls.. Ridhima Ishana Soumya. Or reflect on their feelings or the influence of these ladies. 

But ok.. I thought, why not give the other heroins a chance? So... That's what I am trying to do now.. Rikara somehow do have good chemistry together. Gauri shows beautiful and powerful expressions. I suppose some time and effort was put into building their story, their connection. 

Ruvya however, just does not spark of the screen for me. They feel forced, from the very first Ruvya scene. It seems almost like a heroin was quickly selected, a storyline was rapidly produced only to start a Love track for Rudra. 

About Rudra, is he still a student? Soumya went to study, Bhavya is an ACP (at this young age?). Will Rudra find a purpose in life other than gym and building his body? All 3 guys are shown always at the OM. Don't they work? Do they not have friends to hang out?  No invitations to elite parties etc? 

PriVeer Storyline had also potential but that somehow got killed completely, and in such a way that several people wrote fanfictions about them just to rewrite and keep that fantasy alive. 

I am not sure what to achieve with writing my comments. Or if someone who can actually make a significant difference to the show will read this. But perhaps it can help in the plot for at least PriVeer and RuMya. Yes, RuMya.. Because, I feel that Bhavya and Rudra are not in love but in lust with each other. Can we blame them? Two beautiful people in one room together? 
And if they are in love with each other, they don't have end up together. Bhavya can be the first girl to reject him, break his heart and make him realize that there is more than dumbells and hot bodies. And during or after her studies, Soumya will once more enter his life (slimmer or chubby, he will not care about that). To bind young people in marriage at such a young age, is not really something for these modern days, is it? Let Rudra become a man first, become a successful somebody before diving into a relationship / marriage. 

Furthermore, I have read several posts of Rudra / Leenesh fans who don't watch his scenes because of his leading lady. Well.. If characters are removed or put on hold because of creative decisions, should one not seriously consider to either help Ruvya chemistry improve or finish the track and move on? Yes there are Ruvya fans, but... There were lots of Ishkara and RuMya fans at that time as well... Still, in the name of creativity our favorites had to go too.. 

Just putting my thoughts out there, with absolutely no intentions to hurt anyone. 

Rishu