IT'S MY FAMILY [COMPLETED]

Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Guys  Wish you all a very Happy EID in advance 🤗. I am back with a new idea of mine to torture you all. Today in modern times we are loosing importance of relationships in our life & this story shows the same & to start this FF I cannot find better a time than this festival 😳 hope you all will like it 😊

I hope har baar ki tarah ye aatyachar bhi aap loog jheel lenge 🤔🤔 Hope you all will like this concept & support me. I will post the parts soon & please give your feedback on CS & Prologue given below.      

Edited by LOVE.GOLD - 6 years ago

IT'S MY FAMILY

PROLOGUE

Family is a base of our happy life. It's our first school & our character is nurtured with values & believes that we carry entire our life. Family is a source of support to any person, as they are the only one who are related directly to your life, their absence & presence in any important occasion matters a lot. A family is an important unit which plays a major role in strengthening Society & Nation too. But at times when your own family stands opposite to you it really hurts you a lot, as one can fight with entire world but cannot fight with their loved ones, it might be situational or decision for their benefit but it's really emotionally draining for a person. At times family members don't realize that they only want happiness of each other & their fight or tiff is all about the love & affection that they have for each other in their hearts & they want nothing but the best for their family.

SNEAK PEAK 

It was a bright Sunny morning at Rathore Mansion, A Man & his wife along with their daughter are taking breakfast at the breakfast table. 

Suddenly door gets opened & a man in mid 30s enters the house. Everyone smiles at him he wished his entire family lovingly by hugging them. 

Lady said with a foul mood "Rehne de! poore 4 mahine baad aayi hai tujhe humari yaad ... tujhe bilkul sharam nahi aati" 

Sameer says apologizing "Sorry Bhabhi! abhi tak Undercover tha Goa main ... ek important case tha isliye nahi aa paaya ... ab meri posting yahi academy main ho gayi hai to ab main yahi rehunga" 

Lady Smiles & said "accha baith nashta kar" & went inside to bring tea for everyone. 

Sameer relaxes with a sigh & mumbles "Bach gaya! Mujhe laga tha Bhabhi aate hi aarti utarengi" 

Little girl smiles mischievously and replied "Chachu! Aarti choodo Maa ne poore hawan ka arrangement kiya hai pehle naashta to kar loo" 

Sameer looked at his brother after the comment & asked "Ye Mannu kya keh rahi hai bhai?"  

Man smiled & said "tumhari Bhabhi ne kuch bahut acche rishte dekhe hai tumhare liye" 

Girl said intervening in between "Papa please! wo chudail jaise dikhne waali ladkiya? ... unme koi bhi mere chachu ke laayak nahi hai ... make-up ki dukaan lagti hai sab" 

Sameer smiles & said hugging her "to fir Bhabhi se bacahaogi na mujhe?" 

Girl said winking at him "Done Chachau! Par aapko ek promise karna padega" 

Sameer asked "Promise! Kaisa Promise?" 

Girl smiled & replied "Yahi ki meri chachi meri pasand ki hogi" 

Sameer smiled & said hugging her "I promise!" 

Man said shaking his head "tab ho gayi tumhari shadi ... lagta hai mera bhai kuwaara hi rahega" & all laughed at his comment. 

STRENGTH AND GUIDANCE THEY GOT FORM ABOVE
THEY LISTEN WHEN YOU NEED AND EAR,

THEY WIPE OUT YOUR SORROWS & YOUR TEARS
AND ONE THING IS THEY ALWAYS CARE
WHEN YOU NEED A HAND
THEY'LL LEND YOU THEIRS
IF YOU'RE CRYING THEY'LL WIPE YOU TEARS
IF YOU NEED COMFORT, YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO
THEIR LOVE IS NEVER HIDDEN IT IS ALWAYS SHOWN
THEY ALWAYS BOAST ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE THEY MEET
FAMILY, FRIENDS AND EVEN STRANGERS ON THE STREET
A FAMILY IS A PRECIOUS AND KIND
A FAMILY IS TRULY DIVINE
A FAMILY IS GOD'S GIFT TO EVERYONE
THEY ARE WHAT MAKE YOUR HOUSE YOUR HOME
TO BE APPRECIATED YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO FAR

BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE

CHARACTERIZATION:   Characters are:

ACP Sameer Dhamsingh Rathore:   A tough cop full fill all his duties towards his nation & family loves his job a sweet natured person by heart duty always comes first for him brave cop & wonderful person.  

Senior Inspector Aisha Kapoor:  A beauty with brains a lady with a strong mental strength. She is trained & mature cop & is serving her country.   

DGP Rurda singh Rathore & Rama Rathore: Elder brother & Sister in Law of Sameer. they love him a lot and teat him like their son & now they want him to get married. Rudra is DGP Mumbai & Rama is a home maker.   

Manasvi Rathore: 16 year Daughter of Rudra & Rama she is sweet hearted loving & extremely caring, loves Sameer a lot, bit stubborn and is the spoil brat of the house.     

ACP Arjun Rawte & Dr Roshni Rawte: Friends of Sameer & are quite close to them Arjun is in services & roshni is a Doctor by profession. 

Daksh singh Chauhaan: A matured Teenager of 18 years very close friend of Manasvi. He is from a business class family and his parents are very Close to Rudra & Rama as they live out of Country, Rathores made him feel at home. He is a sweet caring & matured guy.  

I will add more characters if required as the story progresses.😊 

So how was it ? please give your Reviews 😊     

Edited by --GOLD-- - 6 years ago

CS N PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1     

PART 1 ---- PAGE 5        
PART 2 ---- PAGE 11      
PART 3 ---- PAGE 16    
PART 4 ---- PAGE 21      
PART 5 ---- PAGE 25    
PART 6 ---- PAGE 30     
PART 7 ---- PAGE 34     
PART 8 ---- PAGE 39    
PART 9 ---- PAGE 42    
PART 10 ---- PAGE 46    
PART 11 ---- PAGE 50     
PART 12 ---- PAGE 54   
PART 13 ---- PAGE 58    
PART 14 ---- PAGE 62    
PART 15 ---- PAGE 67    
PART 16 ---- PAGE 71 

Edited by LOVE.GOLD - 6 years ago

Dear Readers,

I will update this FF depending upon my work & ur responses too If u don't  find the prologue apt n I have less comments  I will stop right here n will not update the parts further or I will be shifting it to blog for my genuine interested readers I think itna attyachaar kaafi hoga 🤔 so please let me know that weather I should continue or not 😊 & If you guys liked it please let me know through your comments & wait for this story to unfold. 🤗      

Love & Regards 
Your's Goldie  

Edited by --GOLD-- - 6 years ago

Welcome back Goldie di.
New story.. Yippie!!
First of all thanks and Happy Eid to You too. Its a day to celebrate goodness in human. And support humanity.

Now comes the story.
Story Title is beautiful and so much meaningful that somehow concept was also clear.
Starting para on importance of family and the poetry lines were lovely, significant and purposeful.

Prologue was nice. Sneak peak was interesting.
CS was superbly portrait.
All in all the whole concept of this story is interesting and must reading.
Amazingly written.

Thanks for PM.
Please do continue.

Originally posted by etfr

Welcome back Goldie di.
New story.. Yippie!!
First of all thanks and Happy Eid to You too. Its a day to celebrate goodness in human. And support humanity.

Now comes the story.
Story Title is beautiful and so much meaningful that somehow concept was also clear.
Starting para on importance of family and the poetry lines were lovely, significant and purposeful.

Prologue was nice. Sneak peak was interesting.
CS was superbly portrait.
All in all the whole concept of this story is interesting and must reading.
Amazingly written.

Thanks for PM.
Please do continue.

Thanks a lot dear
Glad you liked it
Yes at times we tend to forget the importance of family
Stay tuned and wait for story to unfold 😊
Amazing concept Goldie!! 👏👏
True, in today's time, importance of family has decreased and its sad.  

Amazing prologue and CS! 👍🏼
Sameer seems a lovable man!!

Looking fwd to this beautiful story. 😃
Will definitely follow this one!

Update soon.
Nandini
Congratulations for a new story dear ...i really liked the concept of this story ...family indeed plays a pivotal role in each and every person's life ...would love to read further ...do continue soon and thanks a lot for pm 
Welcome Back Goldie! 🤗
Excited to read a new story from you, and yes true Family is the most important, cherished and loved relationship of a person's life. 

Rama and Sameer seem to share the sweet sour bond of any other Devar Bhabhi.😆😆😆
Manasvi is adorable and I loved how she said Hawan to the girls chosen by Rama for marriage. 🤣

Arjun Roshni in this story, love to read them. ❤️
Daksh is an adorable guy! <3

Update Soon.
Thanks For Pm.
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 6 years ago
Welcome back
Concept is too good
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm