Sensational South

PrAnushka SS: Pelli Choopulu the Matchmaking Ph 18 pg47 Dt 15/01 - Page 5

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

ahem.. the mirror shot😛

They are not so different.. raghunandhu s a very common name.. but parthavi not so much..

Now that I have read the story again, it's registered in my mind: Parthavi and Raghunanthu... right?
I've heard about Parthavi before, but Raghunanthu is the first time 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Laddoo.Phaddoo

Your stories have that extra sweetness like your name haa😆😳Iam already a fan of your Mirchi ff and I hope your continuing that soon?
Ohhh...the title itself sounded so fascinating to me...and I have this special thing for arrange marriages...

The whole setup family background reminded me of Mirchi ( I watched it today) and your sweetamma's character😆was fire haa...that's how a girl should be...
and poor hero fell for her pehli nazar mein...Lazy fellow's character was also interesting...and the characteristics match someone...I think you got it?whom iam talking about😆😉

Well a very sweet funny and lovely OS...I wish if you would have continued further...
shaadi tak and uskey baad bhi...never mind..i enjoyeddd...thankyouuu <3

-Laddoo

Mirchi FF in blog will be continued soon.. MY Amarendra Devasena FF is at crucial point and its taking my  time and brain🤢

I dono love.. So went with something I know.. Arranged marriage 🤣

Who? Pray do tell😛

Thank you for enjoying
This content was originally posted by: LotusPetals

Now that I have read the story again, it's registered in my mind: Parthavi and Raghunanthu... right?
I've heard about Parthavi before, but Raghunanthu is the first time 😳

Its Raghunandhu.. 

Raghunand is common.. that Nandhu is because its Telugu style😆

and also his mother calls him Nandhu😛
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hhuuuhhh.. phewww.. 🥳
I don't know how I missed this post.. 👏 Very beautiful, my bournvita girl.. Enjoyed Raghu-Parthu pelli choopulu.. 😳
Their sweet dreams started in a very sweet way..  Loving them and waiting to see them hush and blush and fight through their engaged and marriage life..😃
Continue dear.. 😃
This content was originally posted by: Push-pull

Hhuuuhhh.. phewww.. 🥳

I don't know how I missed this post.. 👏 Very beautiful, my bournvita girl.. Enjoyed Raghu-Parthu pelli choopulu.. 😳
Their sweet dreams started in a very sweet way..  Loving them and waiting to see them hush and blush and fight through their engaged and marriage life..😃
Continue dear.. 😃

Thank you my margarita😛

You too PP?
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

Thank you my margarita😛

You too PP?

I don't know why but just want to know or see how it will be to go through the emotional connect in arranged marriages.. Maybe because mine is a blissful love marriage ❤️ and that too after knowing my husband for nearly 9 years before marriage 😆, I'm in awe about making the decision of marriage in few minutes of pelli choopulu.. 😉 Real-time arranged marriage couples have different kinda stories.. Must be some lucky and open minded connection make it all work like magic?! Anyway, I've enjoyed watching vivaah movie which is based on this magic.. 
This content was originally posted by: Push-pull

I don't know why but just want to know or see how it will be to go through the emotional connect in arranged marriages.. Maybe because mine is a blissful love marriage ❤️ and that too after knowing my husband for nearly 9 years before marriage 😆, I'm in awe about making the decision of marriage in few minutes of pelli choopulu.. 😉 Real-time arranged marriage couples have different kinda stories.. Must be some lucky and open minded connection make it all work like magic?! Anyway, I've enjoyed watching vivaah movie which is based on this magic.. 

I dono much about marriages as I am inexperienced.. But I have seen marriages😆

Its not an easy decision.. But its basically that connect.. 
Or that is what my cousin says😆
This content was originally posted by: cathmandu

excellent thread

thank you so much😃
thank you for reading😃
This content was originally posted by: rajkamal02

So cute...loved it...everybody is so happy happy when bride/groom say yes immediately right...😛☺️

Hahaha.. True that😆