*Season 2, Week 23* Analysis Thread

thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Welcome to the weekly analysis thread, where we dissect the heck out of the characters, situations, and the possibilities for the leap! This thread is dedicated to in-depth character and story analysis in this new phase of the show. Let's explore how the show, in its complexity makes us think. We leave the thread open-ended so that we can discuss varied topics with each other in a more informal way, and new thread begins every Sunday evening for ongoing discussions as the week unfolds. If you are interested in this exercise, jump right in! 

Everyone is invited to join as long as they avoid: 

1. Moral policing. This thread should be an inclusive and safe space for people to express their views. This is a work of fiction and multiple interpretations only make it a richer experience. If something about the show makes you uncomfortable, be open to the idea that you might be missing the necessary perspective that someone else could provide.

2. Bashing CVs. Criticism is welcome, but should be focused and constructive.

3. Bashing the characters, or pitting them against one another. If you think either the Dixits or the Boses are entirely right, and the other entirely to blame, this is not the thread for you.

And most importantly...

4. BASHING OR PERSONAL INSULTS OF OTHER MEMBERS 

This means we accept other people's viewpoints with respect, and don't call them names for not agreeing with us. Either we continue the argument calmly, supported by examples from the show, or we respectfully agree to disagree and leave that discussion alone. 

Additionally, if you notice something being discussed on another thread in the forum that you would like to get a perspective on here, please link it in your post and let the other Thread Maker know. This allows for them to come and discuss here if they like and makes us all good neighbours. 

Links to Previous Threads

Week 1  Week 6  Week 11   Week 16  Week 21

Week 2  Week 7  Week 12  Week 17  Week 22

Week 3  Week 8  Week 13  Week 18

Week 4  Week 9  Week 14  Week 19

Week 5  Week 10 Week 15  Week 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the thread DQ. The upcoming episodes are going to be full of romance. I really want to see some passionate and mature romantic scenes this time, unlike the last season where Devakshi behaved like teenagers. ðŸ˜³ Edited by _Diksha_ - 6 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for new thread..I am pretty late in congratulating though
New week new spoilers and alot of positivity to look forward too

As this Phase 2 of season 3 is now moving in to the happy zone..what all its gonna be like UHH I am completely blank in that department..Since they have eradicated all the core issues which they started building from the 1st episode..with Dev Soankshi's reuniting those problems got solved as per me ..Majorly atleast

Ishwari accpeting Soankshi with open arms &
Bijoy accepting Dev with open arms

So the couple has been accepted wholeheartedly so now how story is gonna shape up..Its hard to predict anyways KRPKAB has been the toughest one when it comes to predicting expecting tracks situations & reasons..Its said in punjabi "mitti pao" to what happened..their were alot of glitches in past many weeks..characters were derailed from their tracks..This can not be forgotten but can be ignored now..You need connect with story and for that..Logic is important and necessary..But emotions too play an equally significant part..(though both got lost in certain episodes)..how much and in what way they will be back or if they will be back or not..lets see :)

Not gonna exercise my brain too much like I did in past ..LOL

Excited and all set to read amazing reviews and happy write ups here :) keep up the good works guys ..have fun and enjoy romantic Dev Soankshi living together in Dixit house HEHE
DQ alot coming for GM..Brace yourself up.. I am already bubbling with excitement HAHA

Edited by sjain - 6 years ago
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone..Congratulations for the new thread n thanx Sam n DQ .
                               Devakshi re-union hapnd n i'm happy for that . Though I didn like some dialogues n actions by Sona during her deewangi compared to as that of Dev's , the reason being in season 1 , v saw a helpless , deeply n madly in luv Dev turning from a suave guy to a stalker , drunkard n a hopeless one which was somewat acceptable as such traumas( like break ups & seeing his lover moving on in life ) cud turn human beings like the way Dev behaved.

But in season 2 Sona , a business woman & a mother of a 6 yr old girl who suddenly started doing immature things ( seemed a bit cheesy )  jst bcoz she felt she had fallen in luv. Hre the point is that Sona is in luv already , nt for the first time but she has suppressed it for so long , it's jst an outburst of that buried luv . This 7 long yrs of separation didn lessen their luv. I wanted that kind of a realisation from Sona bcoz Dev already expressed that in many ways.  I didn get that from the way Sona's deewangi was projected. Wen sona was talking to that kaki who offered her umbrella , she told that " mujhe pyar huwa hai but i wished her saying , mere pyar ko toond ne ke liye mujhe jaana hai bcoz it's within them , nothing new . Idk but I always luvd to believe in true luv never dies. 😃 But I liked that Sona was again able to regain her old self n express her luv for Dev in words n her actions which reminded me of  the old Sona who believed in fairy tales n waited for her prince charming. 

Devakshi moments ..total pure bliss !! Shaheer n Erica..magical couple ! Rain ..dance ..n devakshi ..aur kya chahiye ðŸ˜Š

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations everyone... looking forward to watching DevAkshi together
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations everyone ...hope to get a romantic week ahead
OrangeShip thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Time for new bright rangs of pyaar!
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking bout the power failure scenes in Kuch rang. First time wen der was power failure, v got to know sonakshi's one of inner fears ..fear of darkness. Those dev sona scenes re' beautiful too. Second time wen power went out, then bose family was in IN for dinner after Khatri exposure. Both families bonded well & everyone was happy except gkb n vicky. Last time power gone wen dev went out frustratedly after seeing sonakshi's reaction to his broken enegagement with Nisha & ishwari n mamaji was talking bout dev n sonakshi.
My question is y there's no inverter in Dev's house who's supposed to b an entrepreneur / business tycoon . Usually wen the power goes, circuit automatically switched to inverter without interrupting the power supply. That's wat happen in usual " simple" people's houses. Almost everyone hav inverters @ home these days with single or double batteries according to the consumption of electricity. Even solar panels r available .But y in dixit house power jaate hi andhera aa jaati hai ?? ðŸ˜†  Do one thing Cvs...u either make Dev a common man or @ least upgrade his house with some modern equipments ðŸ˜‰ It's almost 3 times now , cudn stand it anymore ðŸ˜† But if it's for some romantic Devakshi moments , sab kuch maaf !! ðŸ˜› 
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarcha

I was thinking bout the power failure scenes in Kuch rang. First time wen der was power failure, v got to know sonakshi's one of inner fears ..fear of darkness. Those dev sona scenes re' beautiful too. Second time wen power went out, then bose family was in IN for dinner after Khatri exposure. Both families bonded well & everyone was happy except gkb n vicky. Last time power gone wen dev went out frustratedly after seeing sonakshi's reaction to his broken enegagement with Nisha & ishwari n mamaji was talking bout dev n sonakshi.

My question is y there's no inverter in Dev's house who's supposed to b an entrepreneur / business tycoon . Usually wen the power goes, circuit automatically switched to inverter without interrupting the power supply. That's wat happen in usual " simple" people's houses. Almost everyone hav inverters @ home these days with single or double batteries according to the consumption of electricity. Even solar panels r available .But y in dixit house power jaate hi andhera aa jaati hai ?? ðŸ˜†  Do one thing Cvs...u either make Dev a common man or @ least upgrade his house with some modern equipments ðŸ˜‰ It's almost 3 times now , cudn stand it anymore ðŸ˜† But if it's for some romantic Devakshi moments , sab kuch maaf !! ðŸ˜› 

Aarcha...Dev Dixit ki ghar mein ye cheap inverter ki zaroorat nahin. udhar generator hein generator. aapko yaad nahin...tho episode 323 dekhiye...udhar jessi aake kehtha hain ki generator mein kuch problem hai...electrician aathe hi honge...magar iss baar generator ko kya hua, pata nahin...😆
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btw, can anyone tell why Dev is not looking happy in the latest photoshoot, as he is supposed to be.
Aur kisiko lagtha hai ki, Sona Dev ko pehnaaya vo tissuewala ring se story ka kuch matlab hai?