Fan Fictions

ARSHI SS LOVE THEOREMS Chap 13 uptd Pg 58 - Page 4

Richelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Khushi took a algebra book to her first dateπŸ˜† I love dat Arnav is so carefree n he was her senior is college n she ddn recognise dis hitler...cute. I love his motto on being a professor n fiance. So finally dey r married...waiting for the fun to begin. Fabulous update!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Richelle

Khushi took a algebra book to her first dateπŸ˜† I love dat Arnav is so carefree n he was her senior is college n she ddn recognise dis hitler...cute. I love his mottoon being a professor n fiance. So finally dey r married...waiting for the fun to begin. Fabulous update!!

I am glad you liked it.
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natalya_bedi

Romantic Arnav is also on the way πŸ˜‰

Romantic Dracula he is πŸ˜‰
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Guys..this is not the end of the story. ...there is more to itEdited by Natalya_bedi - 6 years ago
senorita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update next chapter
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: senorita96

Please update next chapter

I will be updating very soon 😊
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
CHAPTER 4

"Aaah...aa gaya" Khushi murmured nervously as she heard some footsteps coming towards the room...and rushed to the bed to present herself as a traditional bride.

The door opened and star of the night Mr Arnav Singh Raizada entered with a dazzling smile on his face. His smile showed how content and happy he is right now. His eyes searched for his bride and stopped at the red figure on the bed. And finally the realisation dawned upon him "This is his wedding night" and the nervousness kicked in. 
"Err hmmm" He clearedd his throat and slowly made himself comfortable on the bed. 
He lifted the veil and was his eyes forgot to blink...he was truely mesmerized. 
"You look beautiful" Arnav exclaimed in a dazed state which was enough to bringe a shade of red on Khushi's cheeks.
Arnav held her hands gently and gave a light peck...
"You know I had a crush on you during college times" he revealed a fact...Khushi was feeling flattered. But the nervousness was still there so she avoided to look into his eyes.
"Khushi...getting married to you was just an innocent dream of mine ...but destiny made it come true...I am so happy that I want to celebrate all night" Arnav expressed his happiness.
"Celebrate all night...I don't have that much stamina...aur mujhe to kuch thik se pata bhi nahi"Khushi was going all gross in her mind hearing Arnav's words. 
Khushi was in her thoughts. ..when Arnav again spoke"Ek kadam maine badhaya...ab tumhari baari."
Saying this he settled on the bed shrugging his sherwani dupatta.
"Mmmai kya karoon...mujhe shuru karne keh kar khud let gaya" Khushi murmed nervously..."First I should switch off the light"Khushi got an idea ...her filmy knowledge was helping her atleast.
"What the...light kyu off kar di?" Arnav at once spoke.
"Kitna besharam hai...bina light off kiye ..never" Khushi thought. 
"I can't do this if the light is on...chhi how can you"She stood on the bed and scowled.
"Hang on hang on...what r u thinking" Arnav asked and seeing Khushi's expressions..Arnav was finally enlightened about Khushi's inner thoughts and next second his loud roars of laughter echoed in the whole room. 
"Mrs Raizada. ..I must say I am impressed...and I simply bow down to your ever so great thoughts" Arnav finally said after laughing to his heart's content.
"What I meant was let's celebrate this occasion with some romantic talks and little romance" He then showed the "little" with his fingers. But if you want to celebrate it that way...I am in for it" Arnav winked.
Khushi was all sharm se paani paani...again she had made a fool out of herself.
"Mmh...yes ..no...I mean I need some time" Khushi said by avoiding the eyelock.
"Hmm...the party is due then...we will rock the party at the right time..what say" Arnav winked...and to hide her blushing cheeks. .Khushi locked herself in the bathroom.

Finally after half an hour Khushi Raizada graced the room in her simple nightwear. She was shy..hesitant all at the same time. She saw Arnav all changed in his nightwear. It seems he was waiting for her .
After five minutes..the Raizada couple was found chatting intimately on the bed. Their faces were radiating. The nervousness was long gone .

------

Next morning. ..the alarm clock broke the couple's sleep. "Mmmh Paayal band karo" Khushi said in a groggy voice and again went to sleep. But she was again woken up...but this time by a sweet kiss..she opened her eyes only to absorb the reality and she at once sat on the bed.
" Good morning" Arnav wished and Khushi reciprocated with a smile.

Both came down for the breakfast and wished their parents.
"Ahaan newly weds...time par..." Rashmi teased ..to which Arnav shook his head..his mother can never change..she was too cool . 
"Mamma I m a Professor. ..I m always on time" Arnav replied
"Haan haan apna gyan mujhe mat de...aur Khushi tumhe zyada gyaan de..toh ise iske hi class se out kar dena" Rashmi said looking at Khushi.
" Haan hum mass bunk maar ke movie dekhne jayenge..kyu Rashu" Amit winked at his wife which earned him a light slap.

Khushi was amazed to see such a cute family. Her mother passed away when she was 12..so she never got to see her parents teasing each other like this. She really liked her in laws..they were cool and fun to be with.
---------
"Sab theek se pack kiya" Rashmi asked Khushi..."Haan mamma bas ye saariyan "Khushi showed her the sarees which were still not inside the suitcase.
"Arre inka kya kaam waha...casual kapre rakh liye na...ek do rakh lo...saari roz roz kaun pehenta hai" Rashmi advised to which Khushi smiled and locked the sarees in the wardrobe.

And now Arnav and Khushi were rushing in order to reach the airport at time. They had a flight to catch at 6 and they still were on their way.
Finally they were inside the flight and looking forward to start a new jouney.

BANGALORE DIARIES πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by Natalya_bedi - 6 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update,arnav's parents are super cool n so is arnav n I'm really looking forward to read more.
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Uzii

Lovely update,arnav's parents are super cool n so is arnav n I'm really looking forward to read more.

Thank u
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really loved Arnav's approach to break ice between him and Khushi .. At least now they are on friendly footing .. Khushi's in-law are cool .. loving it