Dark Fantasy: Enchanted Chap 33 page 70

Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Beautiful Panchu, very intriguing start. Waiting for more. How did the King fall into a coma, and how did Mohini save him? Waiting to know more of the story!! Update soon
Nice start panchu..very interesting character building of the prince who never lost any war in battlefield but struggling in inner battle of perhaps understanding his capability to love a woman..😳
Originally posted by KURT15

Beautiful Panchu, very intriguing start. Waiting for more. How did the King fall into a coma, and how did Mohini save him? Waiting to know more of the story!! Update soon

First of all thanks a lot Geetha Maa for inspiring me, 🤗 if my health permits I would love to continue the second part I mean the very first chapter soon 😊 
Originally posted by riti4u

Nice start panchu..very interesting character building of the prince who never lost any war in battlefield but struggling in inner battle of perhaps understanding his capability to love a woman..😳

Oh Riti Maa, love you for this comment 🤗

You don't know how good it feels to be back in IF with a fresh story

And how good it feels to see you and Geetha Maa comment.

Thanks, thanks, thanks a lot  😃 

another hug dear 🤗
Lovely start Panchu ❤️ .. I am already want to read more.. do write ASAP and update. 
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Lovely start Panchu ❤️ .. I am already want to read more.. do write ASAP and update. 

Thanks BFF for your lovely comment 😃

I am already working on the second part. I mean first chapter.

Wish me luck 😃 
Wow! That's really cool! Haven't read a good fairy tale in a long time! Take care, and update as soon as your health permits! <3
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Nice..

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Wow! That's really cool! Haven't read a good fairy tale in a long time! Take care, and update as soon as your health permits! <3

Thank you soo much sis  🤗

updating the second part right now 😃