Frequent Posters

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
awesome update yar...
Totally loved it 
rosalineak thumbnail
Good one...Arnav is slowly getting obsessed with khushi.
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Arnav saw smile in kushi face he feel bad as he cannot be the reason for her smile. Arnav offer the lift vivek not happy & arnav saw vivek intention toward kushi. Kushi shock when arnav said sorry for his behaviour while arnav feel weird see his sudden changes. Aman thought to make arnav away from kushi...y he thought to distant arshi. Anjali care about arnav aman told her not to worry. The more arnav try to forget kushi the more he feel helpless. Ishita safe arnav & get to know about his condition. Arnav saw innocent & worried in kushi from him...will arnav able to be away from kushi...continue soon... Thank u for pm & update.
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written.
Loved it 
Khuhsi is so Innocent
Love her 
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Plz p.m. me when you update next

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

Anju he is fine.. don't panic

Don't panic... how can you say that Aman after what happened... this is the second time in this month his sugar levels have gone down and you know he has again started getting nightmares and still you are telling me not to worry.. anjali said in a painful voice.

Aman sighed... it will be difficult for him to make her understand... Anjali... you trust me with Arnav don't you? There was silence from the other end... yes... I trust you but... I'm worried... he has only us Aman... she sobbed.

Anju... he is really fine... and now he is doing preparation for the London conference...

What?... How can he go to London in such a state... is he gone mad...

Anju... he is fine... and this trip will be a change for him... he is too stressed with work over here in AR.. let him go... he can relax for sometime and any ways NK will be joining him.. so don't worry he has company to take care of him.

Anjali knew there is no point in arguing and hence agreed... but still she was little disturbed as she felt there is something missing... something which she is unaware of...

Arnav you are fine to go to London right? Your DI gave me a heart attack complaining about your state... you both brother and sister will make me mad one day... Arnav smiled... you know Aman the day you became my friend and the day you fell in love with DI your fate was sealed with us... so bare the fruit of the seeds bowed by you.

By the way I want to meet the team before going to London... there are few important things to be handed over...

And yes... can you call khushi... I wanted to talk to her.

Aman frowned... what? What is that you want to talk to her...

Aman now don't start all bossing me.. I'm fine... just do as I say... I don't want to hear your lecture on this please...

Aman sighed and agreed.

Nk and Lavnaya were looking at the arrangements for the upcoming fashion show. Since NK had to leave to London along with  Arnav, he wanted to ensure all the work is done smoothly in his absence.

Khushi and Payal were busy taking down instructions from NK, when they heard Lavanya complaining about the tremendous work load she has.

Ohh NK this is not fair, there is so much pending work and you have to leave with ASR, How will I manage alone? Lavanya relax you know na I cant say no to Aman and anyways Arnav needs someone to accompany him after the last episode of his sugar levels going down.

On hearing that khushi instantly asked How is he now NKji?

He is fine khushi and thanks to you, if you wouldn't have been there that day, don't know what would have happened.

No No NKji it was my luck that I was there that day and I could help sir.

That is the reason lavanya.. he said looking at lavnaya... also Di has given me special instructions to take care of Arnav... So now I cant disappoint her...

I understand NK, Lavnaya said... sorry I became impulsive.

Hello everyone... they heard Aman...

So guys hows it going?  

Going good sir... Payal said in a chirpy voice.

I hope you guys are concentrating on your studies as well, I know it may become tiring but still that's important.

Aakash and Vivek too joined the group.

So i have assigned a task for you all and this will add to your performance grade points.

Vivek, I want you to explore market by meeting our retail vendors and understand the requirement of middle class population in terms of Fashion.

This time ASR wants to concentrate on a cloth line that suits common man. So that's your task.

Aakash you will work on the budget for this clothline in association with our finance team, they will help you with key points for budgeting.

Khushi and Payal , you both will work on the fabrics and embroideries required for the cloth line after getting inputs from Vivek.

So guys ready to go ahead with the new task, Aman asked in an excited voice.

Yes... Sir.. everyone screamed.

Ohh.. by the way khushi... he said looking at her.. Arnav wanted to talk to you hence he asked to see you before leaving to London... just go and meet him once you are free.

Now khushi was nervous... did she do something wrong.. she didn't even wait to see he was fine, since Aman sir was there to handle the situation.

Aman saw that khushi was tensed... don't worry he just wants to talk to you.

Someone was too annoyed at the situation and that was none other than Vivek.

Now what does he wants to talk to khushi alone... we all are his employees, if it is something related to the project he can discuss with us as well, but no he had to call her alone in his cabin.

The Boss... he said in an irritated tone.

Shut up Vivek, don't make a mountain of the mole hill, mind your own business... you have problem with everyone.. Payal said in an irritated voice.

Vivek stayed quiet, its better he talks to khushi soon and let her know about his feelings instead of getting in secured.

Sir.. May I come in.. he heard her nervous but sweet voice.

Ya sure khushi .. he said without looking at her, though he was pretending to be busy in his file.. his eyes were craving to just have one look at her.

Sir you called me.. she asked in a faint voice.. and he finally glanced at her.

She was looking beautiful in a sky blue chudidaar...Ya khushi please come he said getting up from his seat.

He saw her fidgeting with duppatta and realized that she was scared of him and somehow that thought unnerved him.

Are you scared of me khushi? He asked suddenly.

She was surprised at his question and quickly looked at him to see the reaction on his face.

I don't scare my employees khushi.

No.. No sir... its just that I thought... you called me like this... was wondering whether I made any mistake.

He smiled at her cuteness... no.. no.. don't worry I have not called to point out your mistake... and as far as I know you are doing good in your work.. I get updates from NK and lavanya so... relax

She gave a smile and really did relax a bit... now comes the main point then why did he call?

Even Arnav was nervous... this is something he has never done in his life... yes for the first time he is going to say this to a girl and that too his employee.

Mmm... Khushi... she gave attention to him..

Thanks a lot khushi...

She was surprised...

Thanks for taking care of me that day... if you wouldn't have been there then I would have reached hospital... thanks to you... there he finally said it... it was disturbing him since long.

She smiled wide this time... its ok sir.. I only did what anyone else in my place would have done that time... there is nothing great about it... I saw you in such a state and thought of helping you in whichever way I can.

And you are most welcome sir... she said in a chirpy voice..

He again smiled... he couldn't help himself from saying the next few words.

You have a beautiful smile... keep smiling always...

She became conscious and smiled hesitantly...thanks sir.

What the? What's wrong with him bloody behaving like a teenager.

Mmm. Shall I leave sir...

Ya.. ya... sure you can... he said quickly and concentrated on his file.

Have control Raizada... don't loose your self.

The next few days passed by quickly for everyone as the fashion show was near and they all were too busy to give their best.

Aman and Lavanya were too impressed with the work done by khushi and payal and considered them as good assets for the organization.

Here khushi was little restless... Vivek was acting all weird since few days... spending time with her every now and them.. and whenever she was alone he will come and chat with her.

Even for the new project he only gave inputs to her and not payal... what ever discussions they had he never used to involve payal and whenever khushi used to ask about it.. he used to brush away the matter saying that she can pass on the information to payal.

Khushi tried to speak to her babuji.. but he never used to come on call and used to always talk to buaji only and this always used to make her more upset.

Arnav was supposed to reach on the main event day of their fashion show as he was away in london.

Life in london for few days were not so good for Mr. Raizada... in these few days he expected that staying away from khushi will divert his attention from her... but it was not so... he realized that the more he stayed away from her.. the more he was missing her... you were wrong Aman he thought.

This is getting complicated... what does he want... why is he feeling like this.. is this what Di says as Love... but how can he fall for a mere teenager... whom he doesn't know anything about.

Its been 5 days he is here and not even a single day has gone by without her thoughts...NK was also suspicious about the sore mood of Arnav... its not that he was not concentrating on his work... but its just that he was not in sane mind.

He needs to do something about it... wait n watch what the future has in its store for him.

Here Vivek had decided that he will let his feelings out to khushi once the fashion show is over as she was too busy with work now... he cant wait anymore... he is scared that with khushi's nature anybody can approach her and would love to have a relationship with her and he cant let that happen... she is his

Finally the D day was coming, tomorrow is the day... everyone was excited to see their hard work coming into life... Arnav had reached one day before.. he wanted to ensure nothing goes wrong with the show as few of his high prestige clients and distributors were supposed to come.

NK and lavanya were checking the last minute arrangements when Aman came to check on the arrangements... Guys everything ready to go... any issues... nope Aman everything is set... the models are ready, they are having their final practice session... NK said.

Ok fine... see you guys saying that he was about to leave when NK stopped him suddenly.

Aman bhai... can I talk to you... it was only in such moments NK used to call him bhai..

He was their little naughty cousin yes NK was Arnav's cousin... his Maami's nephew and Anjali loved him a lot... infact she literally pampered him all the time and Aman too liked him a lot he was a sweet naughty and a kind soul.

That's the reason they had given him Arnav's responsibility. They knew he can take anything from Arnav.. but he will not leave him.

Infact Arnav always used to get irritated with his presence as he used to crack jokes all the time but back of the mind Arnav too liked him like his little brother.

Ya NK tell me what's wrong why are you looking tensed.

Actually Aman bhai... Nannav is acting weird since few days... When we were in london he was totally lost.. though we grabbed the deal... but he was just not there as if something is bothering him.. I tried to ask him many times... but you know how he is... he never lets his guards down and hence I was worried... I didn't say anything to DI.. but thought of discussing with you... he was not even having his meals properly.

Aman listened to him fully... he knew what's wrong but he never thought Arnav will stick to his gloomy mood.. he thought staying away from khushi will bring some change in him.. but he was wrong... Arnav is in serious problem and its high time he discuss this with Anjali.. she needs to know what her brother is upto.

Don't worry NK I will take care of it.. let me talk to him saying that he left.

Buaji... I am very nervous.. today is the fashion show and two of the models are going to present the dress designed by Me and Payal... will Arnav Sir like it... will all the guests like it... she was biting her nail in nervousness..

Ohoo Titaliya... relax... you have given your 100 percent and the result will be good and even if it is not.. there is always a next time, Madhumati said.

Buaji is right khushi... anyways this is a learning phase for us... so not necessary that there will be great results.. but we have tried our level best and that's what matters.. payal said giving assurance to khushi.

Aman... is everything set.. have the guests come, models ready designers ready Arnav asked in hurry.

Yes Arnav everything is fine... all are set you just take your seat I will go back stage and check everything... I will also join you Arnav said.

They reached backstage.. where everyone was just running around.. checking the last minute arrangements... and then his eyes stopped or rather stuck on someone... What the??... holy goodness.. what is she wearing.. is she planning to kill me he thought... There stood khushi wearing a deep red Gown with black intricate work on it and a bow on her waist... Accentuating her curves... she was looking breathtakingly beautiful and he was shamelessly ogling at her... slowly his steps moved towards her... he couldn't help himself... khushi... he called her in a husky voice.

She turned around to see him looking at her with intense eyes.. somehow it made her uncomfortable... ohhh.. sir.. you are back welcome back ... I hope you are happy with the arrangements actually we wanted to show you the costumes designed by us before the show but there was little time left... she was continuously blaberring and he was not able to make out anything as his eyes were just caressing her form..

You look beautiful today he told breaking her conversation... everyone present there became suddenly quiet... on what Arnav said.. they have never heard him praising someone like this and each eyes were on khushi and Arnav.. she started feeling embarrassed... why is he looking at her like this she thought... god please save me...

Aman thought of handling the situation as he didn't wanted to give anyone reasons to gossip... Ya khushi Arnav is right... you are looking pretty in this modern avatar.. have never seen you wearing something western.

Woh actually sir Lavnayaji asked me and payal to wear something western so we thought of...

Good... Arnav said being lost... I mean it was a good decision you both look good in western.. saying so he left soon.

Someone was fuming with anger.. Aakash I cant take it anymore... I cant see anyone praising khushi like this... ASR was simply ogling at her... Aakash didn't pay any attention to his words as he was busy admiring payal.

The show went well and Arnav really liked the hard work put in by the team.. he thought of congratulating them and decided to go back stage... where he saw something which he shouldn't have.. or rather which made him mad with Anger.

Vivek was grabbing khushi away from the crowd... he wanted to check whether she is fine... how dare this vivek.. touch khushi ... he stormed towards them but stood by at a distance to see what is actually happening.

Vivek.. what's wrong with you... why did you grab me like this... cant you wait till the show is over to have your important conversation... said khushi getting irritated.

Actually Khushi I wanted to talk to you since long.. there is something which I always wanted to tell you confess to you... khushi frowned what is it that Vivek wants to confess.

Khushi you know na we have always been together from primary to high school and have been best buddies.. you me Aakash and Payal... though I have irritated you many times... I am not a bad guy..

I know vivek... you annoy us sometimes but you are good at heart and I think that's the reason you are our friend but what's different now?

Its just that I had always felt close to you more... fond of you more... I always felt like you are one person with whom I can share anything..

All this way Arnav was fuming in anger... he was feeling restless and angry at the same time.. Aman was searching for him when he found Arnav looking keenly at someone and what he found made him confuse... what is Vivek talking to khushi and why is Arnav eavesdropping... Arnav he called..

Shhh... he signaled Aman to stay quiet... Aman could see that Arnav was squeezing his hand tight in anger...he thought of interrupting him but decided otherwise... he knew Arnav is very vulnerable and its better he stays quiet.

Vivek I am confused.. what are you implying... why are you telling all this now...

Because.. I have realized since long that I have strong feelings for you khushi... you are more than a friend to me...

Vivek... khushi was shocked... what.. are... you ...saying? I.. I didn't get you..

I love you Khushi... since long.. always...

She was tongue tied...

Crash!!!!! they heard a huge noise... and turned around to see Arnav red with anger... He was about to pounce back on Vivek but Aman pulled him back...

Arnav... come lets leave... come buddy... lets get out of here... angry tears were spilling from Arnav's eyes .. Aman has never seen Arnav this angry...

Arnav... tujhe meri kasam.. come man...

Khushi saw an emotion she couldn't recognize at that time in Arnav's eyes... she was hell confused.. what's happening...

Vivek was also confused... why did ASR behave like this... and why was he listening to their conversation.

Khushi.. he called..

She just wanted to get out of here... Vivek please we will talk later right now I'm tired I want to go home.

But khushi... she didn't wait to listen him.

Aman just pulled Arnav into changing room which was empty... what's wrong with you.. what were you trying to do.. he asked.

I will kill him... how dare he... how dare he say that to khushi.

Say what Arnav... from what I saw there was nothing wrong going on over there... they are classmates and were having some talk.. why do you bother.

Why do I bother...? Bloddy he was confessing his love to her... he was proposing her dammit...

So what... what if he was proposing her... that is none of your business dude...

They are friends... classmates... know each other since long.. and moreover they are of the same age.. he can ask her anything.. confess anything and its khushi to decide what she wants.. why are you interfering?

Aman don't you understand anything how can I stay quiet seeing all this .. she is my...

He stopped..

She is what... what Arnav say it... she is no one to you... she is just your intern that's all.

You don't have any right on her do you get it...

It was like a heavy weight fell on his chest... I am no one... yes who am I? He started murmuring... who am I?

I am bloody no one... I don't have any right... right Aman... I am that person.. who doesn't has any right... neither over my life.. nor my feelings... he said in painful voice.

Aman was feeling bad to say all these things... but he cant see a heartbroken Arnav... what he is trying to do... will only bring heartbreak for him.

He gathered Arnav to his arms and hugged him tight... Arnav... yaara.. please she is just an attraction for you.. don't let your emotions fall like this... you will realize it soon that it was nothing but an infatuation.

Really Aman... he said looking at him and what Aman saw took his breath away.. his friend was already broken with tears in his eyes and vulnerable expression on his face.

Arnav... he asked in a panicked voice... not wanting to hear what he was fearing..

I love her Aman... I bloody love her... more than anything... more than my life.

No Arnav... you cannot... how can you fall in love with a person you have met few days back... whom you don't know properly... you have not even spend any time with her other than work.. then how can you probably fall in love with her?

I don't know Aman... please I cant afford to loose her... I have lost enough in life Aman .. Ma.. Papa.. no more.. I cant have any more losses.

Aman sighed... he ran his fingers in his hair getting frustrated...

Arnav do you know what you are saying... you have fallen in love with a girl who is so much younger to you... she is just a teenager... how can you? He was short of words..

I don't know what is right and what is wrong Aman... please help me.. I can only tell you... please buddy... I want her.. I want her like my next breath.. please do something.. he pleaded like a child.

Aman was hell worried... what he is asking... how will he probably give him... how can he...

Nothing was coming in his mind now... only one person can save him guide him in this misery..his Anju... Yes she needs to know what is going on in her brothers mind..

Ok OK... Arnav relax.. we will think about it ok... please you just calm down.. and till the time I don't find a solution don't do anything stupid ok... promise me...

Arnav nodded like a child who is going to get his favourite toy... Aman cupped his face... Arnav you are too precious to me and Anjali... please dont do anything that may spoil your life and others as well.. we will sort this issue.. have patience ok... he said in a calm tone.

Phew!!!! How was it... I know you guys will be upset that I am not updating regularly .. and I know at this rate I will be having even few readers... but I can only say sorry guys with work and kid sometimes I don't get enough time to write and when I am writing I want to give a good update for that I want a free mind.. so please pardon... will update Rang soon...Till them bye!!!!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I Am not upset at you, but at Aman for interfering so much in Arnav's life. Whatever it is, Age doesnt matter, let Arnav n Khushi sort it out amongst themselves. Who is he to interfere so much, when the loss isnt gonna affect his life at all.
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
did kushi hear this
loved it feeling bad for arnav
waiting eagerly for next update
pls continue soon
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Gr8 update hope Anju helps Arnav
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Vivek proposed Khushi n Arnav was mad at him.
Arnav confessed his love for Khushi to Aman.poor Arnav he is so vulnerable n in pain.
Why can't Aman see his pain n true love towards her n say that it's just mere an infatuation..
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm dear:)