Invisibility Cloak on India Forums...

Posted: 17 years ago

Dear Friends!!

I'm Mythili.I'm an admirer of Harry Potter author J.K Rowling because she brought a revolution in BOOK WORLD.She ignited interst in books in young minds.Ok I will finish my bhashan and drive the point home .

You all know the importance of Invisibility cloak in Harry Potter world.

I just wish to know "What will you do if you were given Invisibilty Cloak, using which you can goto moderators section being an ordinary member???"

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
hmmm.... now this is some interesting thinking....

now what would I do.... VoldyMe tells me to delete all profiles of other mods and become the lone site admin 😈. (wonder what vijay will think about thatπŸ˜›)

but DumbyMe tells me that I must act responsibly though I have the powers I must not misuse them. I will only roam around in the Mods section and see the day to day actions of the mods... and if and when my times come to fulfill the same duties I'll try to do them to the best of my abilities...
🀒

ok I'm too bad to play DumbyMe... but not bad enough to play VoldyMe... so I'll be SnapeyMe

I'll wait and watch n tweak the circumstances to do my bidding..

Tejas
Ok, since im evil and a death eater i will mess up everything dere and tell all the modz to post spam and bash their respective sections as the administrator!! πŸ˜†

On a serious note, i will just go there and check out whats there, to kill my own curiosit and probably order the modz to make me a viewbie too!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by albusdumbledore

hmmm.... now this is some interesting thinking....

now what would I do.... VoldyMe tells me to delete all profiles of other mods and become the lone site admin 😈. (wonder what vijay will think about thatπŸ˜›)

but DumbyMe tells me that I must act responsibly though I have the powers I must not misuse them. I will only roam around in the Mods section and see the day to day actions of the mods... and if and when my times come to fulfill the same duties I'll try to do them to the best of my abilities...
🀒

ok I'm too bad to play DumbyMe... but not bad enough to play VoldyMe... so I'll be SnapeyMe

I'll wait and watch n tweak the circumstances to do my bidding..

Tejas

nice one tejas.. πŸ˜† πŸ‘.. i am not good at thinking all these things at all πŸ˜›
i didn't understand a word except volyme...sanpeme and all other me
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😈 its to good to imagin that..................
Originally posted by savie

i didn't understand a word except volyme...sanpeme and all other me

I thought that was pretty simple..... but since there seems to be a problem... I'll elaborate....

VoldyMe  -  The part of me which is devilish 😈

DumbyMe -  The part of me which is good ⭐️

SnapeyMe -  The part of me which is in the war for himself

Hope that makes thing clear (or I hope it does!!!!!)

Tejas
All me r very clear to me now, if was in IC(invisibility Cloak) i wud have done nothing to moderates but to viewbies i.e Sam and nutzz

πŸ˜† Savie, the other viewbie is Manshi, not Nutz.... πŸ˜†

Nice topic Mythili ji! welcome to the Harry Potter Forum!!!
**edit** Congrats on winning the golden award for Debate Mansion!!!

I would watch who the next viewbie's are goin to be, as it's in the mod's section, that all nominations take place..... πŸ˜‰ And also the golden member awards... πŸ˜‰

-Sam πŸ˜› Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 17 years ago
Ooooooooohhhh...I will roam in Mod section .... and leave an anonymous mysteriuos and scary note to the mods to make me a viewbie or a mod!!! 😈

πŸ˜†