Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Dear Friends!!

I'm Mythili.I'm an admirer of Harry Potter author J.K Rowling because she brought a revolution in BOOK WORLD.She ignited interst in books in young minds.Ok I will finish my bhashan and drive the point home .

You all know the importance of Invisibility cloak in Harry Potter world.

I just wish to know "What will you do if you were given Invisibilty Cloak, using which you can goto moderators section being an ordinary member???"

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 10 December 2006 at 2:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Invisibility Cloak on India Forums..." in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hmmm.... now this is some interesting thinking....

now what would I do.... VoldyMe tells me to delete all profiles of other mods and become the lone site admin Evil Smile. (wonder what vijay will think about thatTongue)

but DumbyMe tells me that I must act responsibly though I have the powers I must not misuse them. I will only roam around in the Mods section and see the day to day actions of the mods... and if and when my times come to fulfill the same duties I'll try to do them to the best of my abilities...
Dead

ok I'm too bad to play DumbyMe... but not bad enough to play VoldyMe... so I'll be SnapeyMe

I'll wait and watch n tweak the circumstances to do my bidding..

Tejas

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Ok, since im evil and a death eater i will mess up everything dere and tell all the modz to post spam and bash their respective sections as the administrator!! LOL

On a serious note, i will just go there and check out whats there, to kill my own curiosit and probably order the modz to make me a viewbie too!! LOL

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by albusdumbledore

hmmm.... now this is some interesting thinking....

now what would I do.... VoldyMe tells me to delete all profiles of other mods and become the lone site admin Evil Smile. (wonder what vijay will think about thatTongue)

but DumbyMe tells me that I must act responsibly though I have the powers I must not misuse them. I will only roam around in the Mods section and see the day to day actions of the mods... and if and when my times come to fulfill the same duties I'll try to do them to the best of my abilities...
Dead

ok I'm too bad to play DumbyMe... but not bad enough to play VoldyMe... so I'll be SnapeyMe

I'll wait and watch n tweak the circumstances to do my bidding..

Tejas

nice one tejas.. LOL Clap.. i am not good at thinking all these things at all Tongue

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i didn't understand a word except volyme...sanpeme and all other me

smritisonkar

Goldie

smritisonkar

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Wink LOL Evil Smile its to good to imagin that..................

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savie

i didn't understand a word except volyme...sanpeme and all other me

I thought that was pretty simple..... but since there seems to be a problem... I'll elaborate....

VoldyMe  -  The part of me which is devilish Evil Smile

DumbyMe -  The part of me which is good Star

SnapeyMe -  The part of me which is in the war for himself Approve

Hope that makes thing clear (or I hope it does!!!!!)

Tejas

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
All me r very clear to me now, if was in IC(invisibility Cloak) i wud have done nothing to moderates but to viewbies i.e Sam and nutzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top