Beautiful story 
Update soon 
Thanks 4 pm
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 32

Bhalla ji turned to Raman and simmi and spoke ," chalo bachcho get ready we are getting ready ,today is big day for us .Today my ishita puttar is coming home ,chalo chalo don't be late ."

On the other hand iyers were getting ready to leave for hotel room ,Mrs iyer along with some girls were taking care of all the necessary things which are needed for marraige while vandu was making ishita ready . After a while all got ready to leave before leaving all went to the small temple of house to pray before they leave so that everything can be done nicely .

After that all settled in cars while Ishita was still standing in hall looking everywhere ,scanning the whole place when she felt a hand on her shoulder , she kept her hand on it and asked
" appa you won't forget me na ".

Appa saw her with teary eyes and spoke " will you never come to meet us".

I- kyun nahi aaongi .

A- then why are you asking this .

I- I just thought .

A- no we cannot forget you ever as you are and will be jaan of this house ,this house will be silent after you go .

She hugged him tight and sobbed in his embrace, when they heard amma " what you people are doing here we are getting ...

She stopped seeing the emotional union of father daughter duo ,she too got emotional ishita saw amma and cried recalling her childhood memories. As it was getting late vandu came to check them and witnessed the emotional family union, appa saw her and opened arms for her ,she too engulfed herself in his arms and the family shared a beautiful family hug . Then they left for the hotel .

Bhalla's had already reached their and Raman's haldi was going on .The haldi was organized in the hall where at first Raman's haldi was organized followed by Ishita haldi .All the ladies reached the hall abd asked simmi for Raman , before she answeres them they heard 
" we are here ".

They turned and saw Raman along with mihir was coming ,He was wesrkng a yellow kurta with white payjama  ,today Raman was too happy ,today his smile was genuine , he was looking genuinely happy . After entering the room he first glanced towards Mr bhalla who was looking at his son with teary eyes , Raman went to him and hugged him,he cried again getting his fathers warmth . One of the ladies spoke " Raman puttar cheti aa, der ho rahi hai abhi teri hone wali votti ki haldi bhi honi hai "(Raman come soon its getting late ,your waufes haldi ritual is also left ).

Raman saw Mr bhalla ,he signalled him to go and take his seat .He did same ,settled in the small wooden platform ,the old lady from his village who was Mr bhalla's cousin sister was going to apply haldi on him when Raman stopped her and asked " bau, as ma is not there can papa apply haldi to me ".

Mr bhalla got overwhelmed listening to this while the ladies agreed for same and passed the termeric bowl to Mr bhalla .He walked slowly to raman and sat in front of him ,he took a handful of haldi and applied it on Raman's cheek with his shaking hands ,they saw each others but couldn't see their face as their vision was blur with the tears they had in their eyes .They smiled fully between tears ,though tears were rolling from their eyes but the happiness in their behavior was clearly visible .His bua interrupted the moment and spoke " om tera ho gaya ,ab hamein karne de "(on your turn is over ,now its our turn ).

Mr bhalla moved from there but his eyes were on Raman only soon all the ladies applied haldi to Raman ,finally it was simmi's turn who took a handful of haldi and applied it all over Raman's face ,hands and on his cloths also . He glared her while a lady told ," don't be angry its ritual puttar ,actually we should tear your cloths too ,simmi phad de uske kapde ".

R(smiling fully )- that's not needed ,I myself will do this .

Saying so he teared his kurta in two pieces ,all clapped witnessing this .After that the old lady told mihir to take Raman with him and get him ready for after bathing ,then she passed the haldi bowl to simmi and spoke " simmi go and give this haldi to girls relative , only this haldi will be applied to your would be bhabhi ."

Simmi nodded ,took the bowl and went towards Ishita's room .

On the other hand iyers reached the hotel ,all their relatives settled in their room while ishita was in her room .She was eager to meet Raman want to know what has happened in bhalla house between Raman and Mr bhalla .She so wanted to talk to him but all the time someone was with her and she was not getting any time .Now also one of her cousin was there with her when the somebody knocked the door ,the girl opened the door and found a muddle age lady standing there ,before she says anything the lady asked " is Ishita there. "

G- yes akka is there ,but who are you .

L- I want to meet her ,tell her that Toshi has come .

G- Toshi...

Listening to toshiji's name ishita herself come and called toshiji inside ,she then told her cousin to go out for sometimes as she has to talk something important to toshiji .The girl went ,ishita closed the door and spoke hugging Toshiji happily"mummyji ,aap aa gaye, I  knew you will definitely come ."

T- yeah ishita I came , I couldn't stop myself to come and bless my son on his big day .

I- you want to tell that you have come to us to live with us na .

Toshiji didn't answered her ,but scooped her face and spoke pecking her temple " you are looking too beautiful , teri aur Raman ki jodi bahut achchi lagegi ."

I(confused )- you didn't answered mummyji ,you have came back na .

T- no Ishita in fact I came here to complete my duty as a MIL .

Ishita saw confusingly to her while toshiji took out her old bangles which she was wearing and spoke " this is our
family bangles, which my MIL gave me and told me that I should give this to my DIL .she also told that this is not only bangles but are responsibility .Just think that I m passing my responsibilities to you .I had kept it with me even when I was going through the worst days of my life just to forward this to my DIL .today you ate going married to my son ,so its right to have it that's why I m giving it to you .

Ishita looked at the bangles and spoke 
" mummyji you told its not only bangles buy responsibilities but don't you think that you are running off from your responsibility. "

T(bit angrily )- what are you saying .

I- mummyji isn't it your responsibility to do all the rituals of your sons wedding ,don't you think your daughter will need when she is getting married in three days .don't you think your husband will need your shoulder when his daughter will leave the house after her marraige.

Toshiji became silent listening to her ,though Ishita words were bitter but she had this last chance to convince toshiji .Before she can answer anything they again heard knock at the door . Toshiji don't wanted to be seen by anyone so she went inside washroom while ishita went to open the door . it was simmi this time Ishita gave a bright smile to and her in .She kept the haldi bowl in the table and hugged ishita tight before she can ask anything .Ishita was shocked with her sudden action ,she tried to tear her but simmi's hold was too tight ,Ishita too hugged her back for sometimes till she noticed wetness on her neck .Ishita teared simmi forcefully from her and asked cupping her face " what happened simmi why are you crying ".

Simmi was still crying when ishita asked again " tell me simmi what happened you are scaring me ,papa , raman they are alright na."

Simmi folded her hands in front of ishita and spoke " I don't have words to thank you ".

I- kya bole jaa rahi ho ,tell me what happened.

S- (wiping her tears )- ishita your belief was right ,its only because of you that today we got to know that papa is innocent and every gap between bhai and papa is filled .

Ishita closed her open mouth with her palm in disbelief and asked " you mean to say that today Raman talked to papaji ".

S- not only that he called him papa and also ended all the differences between them abd you know what ,even papa did bhai's haldi in place of mamma .Ishita sachchi today we are missing ma so much ,if she would have been there our family would have been completed .

Ishita was about to speak something when they again heard the knock again . Ishita went to open the door and found Mr bhalla there ,she called him in,touched his feet to take his blessing when he spoke with teary eyes" ishita puttar aaj tune meri zindagi lauta di .".

Ishita saw him with questioning eyes,he answered " you know after four years Raman my puttar talked to me ,he called me papa .I can't tell you how happy I m today .aaj mera pariwaar mujhe wapas mil gaya ,bas toshiji ki kami hai ,you know today I did haldi ritual of Raman ,if she would had been there ,wo karti .aaj main bahut bahut khus hoon but at the same time I m missing her too much kaash agar wo mil...

Before he could complete he saw simmi was also there ,he stopped noticing her and asked " arey Simmi puttar tu yahan".

S- papa I cane here to give this termeric bowl to ishita before her haldi and was telling her about bhai .

Mr bhalla smiled and opened his arms for them simmi and Ishita embrace themselves in it ,he kissed their foreheads and spoke " bas aapki kami hai Toshiji ".

Toshiji cried listening to them that they are still missing her too much ,while Ishita thought to broke the news of toshiji to them,she was going towards the washroom to ask to toshiji when the door bell rang ,she thought this time it would be her cousin and went to open the door ,this time it was Raman .Ishita was shocked seeing him ,but before she could say anything he entered the room and bolted it .

I(shocked )- Raman you ,you are not suppose to meet me before marraige.

R- chup, don't teach me ,here I m dying to meet you and you are saying that I can't meet you .

I- and why you wanted to meet me .

R- for two reasons ,at first I wanted to be the first one to apply haldi to you .

He said rubbing his cheeks on her ,she blushed on his action and asked " and secondly".

She asked raising her eyes to him when he spoke " secondly I wanted to thank you ."

I- thank you .

R- yes ishita ,I want to thank you because after ma I was living my life like a orphan besides having my father , but today though not mother but I got my father back. I couldn't tell you how happy I m today ,though no one can take ma place but today I got my family ,simmi papa and after sometimes you .kaash ma bhi hoti .

Saying so he was about to hug Ishita when Mr bhalla spoke " sahi kaha tune puttar ."

Raman turned towards the direction where Mr bhalla and simmi was standing side hugging each other ,he made faces and asked " what you people are doing here ".

S- wahi ,that you are doing ,we came here to thank bhabhi .

I- but why you people are thanking me ,m I not a part of family .

Mr bhalla - of course you are .

I- as you all are here ,I had a surprise for you all .

All saw Ishita with questioning eyes while toshiji got scared of her talk thinking how she will face her family , what she will answer to them if they will ask why she didn't come to them after being alive .

That's all for now friends .Hope you like this enjoy reading and do comment.

PS - 200+ likes and long comment for next update .
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG it was fab
I want next part abhi
Give me asap
Warna main roungi
Please update 
Update
Update
Update. 
Update 
Update 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Woo pii
Me first 
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome & superb update...
Ishita emotional talk with her parent before leaving the house. Raman hug Mr bhalla showing how happy is him he insisted Mr bhalla to apply haldi for him. Mr bhalla feel overwhelmed & did it with happy he just miss toshiji at the moment. Ishita get tense since arriva she want to meet Raman but it all not happening. Finally toshiji come to give blessing to ishita as her son getting married today. Ishita feel emotional when toshiji told about the bangle she try to show her that she also have a responsibility to the family. Simmi Mr bhalla Raman one by one coming to see ishita to saying thank u for what she did for the family. Simmi told how Raman & Mr bhalla relationship after knowing the truth, Mr bhalla thanks her for giving back his son he will be more happy if toshiji around. Raman come to apply haldi to his bride about the truth shock to see Mr bhalla & simmi there...ishita surprise toshiji...continue soon...thank u for pm & update