Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF:Our RR~Th#13 Chap 102 up! 03/10 - Page 6

pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi. Thanks for the update. Curious why Bhabisa called Rudra. Hope all is fine with Park. Did she remember her past. Eagerly waiting for the next update. My waiting has started. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandrafb thumbnail
Thank you for the update waiting for your lovely parud version ðŸ˜Š
ambi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Caught up with all the parts !!
Amazing updates!
Loved the way how the story is turning out!
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely...
thnx for all d pm..🤗
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Zara...where are you ? Waiting for a update . It's been a long time ?
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know what happened and how I lost track of this fic...i am so glad to find it again and I just read last 20 updates together... I am so In love with this... I wish the writers of the show had gone through your story... It's far better scripted than the show itself... 
I am waiting for the day when Paro will remember herself as Rudra's Paro... Meanwhile I loved Nandani's character.. She has changed so badly but still her zest for life is amazing.. I am sure she will find her way back with Shakthi... 
Also Rudra's parents being alive is such a big surprise... I am sure Mohini will faint again when she'll come to know that Paro's sister is alive too... Hahahahhahahaha... She will again repeat that everyone is coming back from dead... 
Also I am curious to know who this Malkin is... I thought that Laila could be the Malkin but now that possibility is not there considering Nandini knows about Laila...
Waiting for the next update 
Continue soon 
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting... Continue soon... 
Ended thumbnail
chap up. Really sorry for the delay. Work work work. 
manesha116 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updte dear.
Its ok take ur time.
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Am very happy to see a new update. Thank you very much Zara.
Your efforts are really appreciated.

Dilsher angry with Rudra. That's exactly right and how it should be.
I'm watching RR again and have just seen Dilsher wake when Paro was standing on one leg and chanting Om namah shivaye.
They have a special father-daughter bond. and I loved the way he told Rudra off for believing that Paro had anything to do with the attempt to kill him.
Honestly Rudra can be such a fool sometimes. And now again we see an echo.
- Very nice touch Paro's knowing how to play chess and taking the right steps to win.
- Typical Myrah wanting to be the centre of attention. I really want to see her realize she loves Naksh and leave Rudra.
- Rudra - bloody man how could he betray his beloved Paro like that. That's why RR had to end - no one could bear the betrayal

Incidentally my mother adores Paro as she was, and hates Rudra for being such a brute!