India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

27th July 2004 (Page 3)

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

thx for the updates deady.I didn not get to see yesterday partCry due to blackoutCry.

kanchi

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

No wonder why i am dreaming about Purab being NIL Millionaire from Multi onesBig smile.Tsk Tsk he doing such an expensive revenge.

Arre I want him to do some Manly revenge like Dhisum Dhisum.Ya back kick, Ya front KickWink, Ya whtever kick he knows .Now thts wht i call a revenge hehehehe.

I really don't get it, why he is doing this again???why the same things repeating again???I don't think Tony Diya ran out of the Story.Dead.Same old things, taking over Gulmohor, hurting jassi,again saying sorry.Now tht i really  jhao lagneConfused.

kanchi

Edited by kanchi - 28 July 2004 at 1:22am
keshni Newbie
keshni
keshni

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the updates Deadly...they are always fantastic and yes I too no longer have to watch the show unless I feel something interesting is about to happen. Mind you i can't wait to find out the Purab and Arundati connection, perhaps she is his employee or perhaps he has taken over the company she works for.

I always thought Jassi was an intelligent girl and am really disappointed that she cannot use her brains to decipher that all the men around her are manipulating her and trying to make her decisions for her, billu doesn't want her to read purab's letter, purab wants to manipulate her by planting Arundati at gulmohur, armaan manipulates her with his lies, stories and gifts because whether he likes it or not, she owns Gulmohur....I mean at Malika is the better of the lot, she doesn't like Jassi and has the guts to act it. 

I hope the writers "develop" jassi into someone who is not only nice, caring and sensitive but someone who is intelligent and sticks up for themselves without being walked over.

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Keshni....that summary was bang on target!! Very very nice. I agree with u.

Or maybe we all have been expecting TOO much from JJKN ...something like trying to live thru Jassi. I mean how many people in real life have gone thru experiences like Jassi's. So the need to have some kind of mascot/champion who rises inspite of everything attracted many people initially.

But now there is of course the original serial to stick to....so....i guess the producers are working at some compromise!!

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:20am | IP Logged

I think that Purab will be turning factor for Jassi. With Arundhati's aid he will turn her into the proverbial butterfly and expose Armaan's try intentions.

I kinda figured from that start that Arundhati and Purab would somehow team up.. the hows and whys are interesting.

Finally... JJKN gets interesting.

Going back to the clothes - doesn't Amrit have any say over her daughters wardrobe and glasses ?

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jodi

Funny how what Purab is doing is justified but if Armaan was doing this he would be the scum of the earth...

Whatever he plans to do is pretty useless. Jassi is not gonna like what he is planning with GM- let alone love him. He's just gonna get her even more angry. Getting 'revenge' on Armaan Suri is not gonna get Jassi on your side.

Jodi

Armaan has manipulated Jassi far too many times for it to be ok. I'm not saying that what Purab is doing is right, but when he acted like a gentleman, he didn't get anything done. So he HAD to compromise ideals or feel like an idiot. It's apparent from the update that he's also feeling guilty about deceiving Jassi.

Anyway, I think that once he knows about Jassi's feelings for Armaan, he may just avoid going ahead with his plan. He'll know that hurting Armaan will hurt Jassi, so he may just leave it as it is.

I haven't seen the promo which shows Purab reading Jassi's diary, but from what I know of Purab's character, I'm pretty sure that he'll feel extremely guilty afterwards.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 10:20am | IP Logged
OK Arman is the devil incarnate according to you guys - but he never tried to be the good guy.  Nothing can excuse Purubs behaviour because as saint Purub Mehra of Mumbai he should know better.  Why is Purub compromising his ideals?  Would Gandhi have done the same?  NO!  My point is you all loved Purub for his honesty, good heart blah blah but now the halo has slipped isnt he a hypocrite and at the same level - if not lower than Arman.  Arman has lied, cheated etc.  He has never tried to destroy a whole organistion (which it seems is what Purub is doing).   What about all the unemployed people this will cause?  As for reading Jassi's dairy he might feel guilty afterwards - but does that excuse reading it in the first place?
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

You guys don't have to thank me every time.Surinta I don't know about rest of Purab fans but I had never liked Purab for his honesty. I liked Purab because he accpeted Jassi as she was. He saw who she from the beginning. Plus he was so understanding. You don't find such understanding people these day who can see that a stranger is hurt and lost. And honesty and a good heart are complete different thing. When person has a good heart it doesnt really mean that the person is honest.

Go to top