India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

27th July 2004 (Page 2)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah..I am not surprised though. Chipku induced wierd symptoms and a fatal disease. He was psycho from first. Now he openly proves it.

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Yeah mystica but thats where golden goodness come into picture. Nothing wrong with him giving a fight back, but his character was supposed to be above that. He was a guy who would never hurt Jassi. Why does he read her diary then?

Giving back like the other person did, does not make u a winner even if u do succeed. what is the difference between Armaan and Purab if Purab intends to hurt Armaan and Gulmohur (what has Gulmohur done? If Gulmohur gets destroyed the I pity the poor employs. WHat have they done in all this?) twist ur fingers if u have to but not to the extent on twisting ur ideals and character. By destroying GM and Armaan, Purab is doing EXACTLY that

Ritu_t123 Groupbie
Ritu_t123
Ritu_t123

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

ARMAAN SURI WOH BAADAL HAI JO GARAJTA HAI,BARASTA NAHIN

PURAB MEHRA WOH BAADAL HAI JO PHAT TA HAI,GARAJTA NAHIN

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Basically, I think he's acting out of character because he's in love too. Its not just any diary, but that of a woman he loves. I know, you guys have been calling Purab a saint and a devta, but even saints and devtas have limits. Purab is but a human. 

I dont know what he intends to do with Gulmohar. But, I doubt it that he will destroy it as the company is very close to Jassi's heart. All he wants to do is to make Jassi realize Armaan's manipulations.

Anyway, I'm going to see what he does after reading the diary.

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I guess it would be best to actually see what he does. right now it is too early to say. Nevertheless I still feel that reading her diary is wrong. There is no justification whatsoever.
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Fight fire with fire and I agree with Mystica...Hell hath no fury like Purab scorned!!!!Anyways he still says that Jassi is not the enemy....afterall Purab is more humane than human......way to go purab!!!!!

Thanks deadly terrific job!!!!!!

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
  I think I have to watch this episode. Good going Purab.  I think Armaan need to be taught some lesson. Purab might just buy out the company and keep all the same employees.  I hope Armaan loses everything...Malika, Jassi and Gulmohar. 
jassifan2004 Senior Member
jassifan2004
jassifan2004

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
He may not get Jassi on his side, but atleast he will teach Armaan a lesson that never play with people's lives just for ur selfsih interests...

Deadly, thanks for the updates.. It is so good that nowadays i dont even watch the show unless there is something interesting going to happen. Iam getting sick of watching Jassi making a big fool of herself by believing that Armaan is showering all this love on her bco he actually loves her...  I think I need to get a different logon...Iam no longer a big Jassi fan...

Go to top