Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: jodi

Funny how what Purab is doing is justified but if Armaan was doing this he would be the scum of the earth...

Whatever he plans to do is pretty useless. Jassi is not gonna like what he is planning with GM- let alone love him. He's just gonna get her even more angry. Getting 'revenge' on Armaan Suri is not gonna get Jassi on your side.

Jodi

Armaan has manipulated Jassi far too many times for it to be ok. I'm not saying that what Purab is doing is right, but when he acted like a gentleman, he didn't get anything done. So he HAD to compromise ideals or feel like an idiot. It's apparent from the update that he's also feeling guilty about deceiving Jassi.

Anyway, I think that once he knows about Jassi's feelings for Armaan, he may just avoid going ahead with his plan. He'll know that hurting Armaan will hurt Jassi, so he may just leave it as it is.

I haven't seen the promo which shows Purab reading Jassi's diary, but from what I know of Purab's character, I'm pretty sure that he'll feel extremely guilty afterwards.

surnita thumbnail
OK Arman is the devil incarnate according to you guys - but he never tried to be the good guy.  Nothing can excuse Purubs behaviour because as saint Purub Mehra of Mumbai he should know better.  Why is Purub compromising his ideals?  Would Gandhi have done the same?  NO!  My point is you all loved Purub for his honesty, good heart blah blah but now the halo has slipped isnt he a hypocrite and at the same level - if not lower than Arman.  Arman has lied, cheated etc.  He has never tried to destroy a whole organistion (which it seems is what Purub is doing).   What about all the unemployed people this will cause?  As for reading Jassi's dairy he might feel guilty afterwards - but does that excuse reading it in the first place?
deadly thumbnail

You guys don't have to thank me every time.Surinta I don't know about rest of Purab fans but I had never liked Purab for his honesty. I liked Purab because he accpeted Jassi as she was. He saw who she from the beginning. Plus he was so understanding. You don't find such understanding people these day who can see that a stranger is hurt and lost. And honesty and a good heart are complete different thing. When person has a good heart it doesnt really mean that the person is honest.

SANDY thumbnail
  what you guys mean taking over gulmohar will cause people to be umemployed. he can take over the company and keep the same employees. Hopefully manage it better. It's all the manager that needs to be changed at gulmohar. I think what Purab is doing is right.
deadly thumbnail
And as for hurting gulmohur I don't see it coming. If it comes then I guess you were right but for now I think the only thing Purab is trying to destroy or what ever is Armaan and only Armaan.
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Very well put, Deadly (about honesty and good heart). A very good point. I like it.

I must add, you are getting very good with the updates.

surnita thumbnail

Well dont you think hes a bit over the top trying to destroy someone because he broke him and his friend Jassi up - she didnt even love him.  I think it shows psychopathic tendencies.  The evidence my lord:

1)The silent phone calls to Jassi - just plain wierd.

2)Laughing like Jassi is a naughty school girl every time she tells him to sling his hook.

3)Reading someones dairy without their consent (lowest of the low).

4)His waiting for Jassi for hours after she told him to leave her alone outside her office - shed just got to work when he bumped into her and he was waiting until she was going home.

5)Breaking and entering Armans office and sitting in the dark waiting for him - plain weird!

6)Gatecrashing a party you are not invited to (infact the engagement party of your enemy) in hope of bumping into Jassi.

7)All his thoughts are consumed with Jassi, next he will stick up 1000000 photos of Miss Jassi on the wall and create a shrine for her.

Dont get touchy now - I used to like Purub when he was first introduced - but when someone doesnt want you in their life - regardless of misunderstandings whatever, shouldnt you respect their wishes and leave them alone.

She needs to get a restraining order out against him.

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

The show is getting a little better, now that they have added a twist to the story (about Arundati and Purab connection).

I have a question for everyone: If you found the personal diary of the one you are crazy about (like Purab is about Jassi), what would you do?

FreshAir thumbnail

I don't so much think Purab is out to teach Armaan a lesson, so much as wanting to open Jassi's eyes to reality. I think Purab is teaching Jassi a lesson.

If Armaan loses Jassi - he loses everything.

ABout Jassi's diary. I am convinced she is an idiot of the 1st order. No one should carry about their personal diary with their most personal wishes and desires written around like a magazine and drop it all the time. Why doesn't she hide it under her mattress at home or hide it in her closet.

I think Arundhati used to work for Purab a long time ago and similarly he showed her true potential to her... or something like that. Maybe he is a glut for punishment and chases after chasmish women who pine after their loser bosses.

If I found the diary of someone I was crazy about - you bet I would read it. Hell ! I am human and curiosity is my greatest tendency.

Edited by FreshAir - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail
Thanks Ash. Ok surinta what do you think Purab should have done??? Would you let go of a person who you dearly love when a misunderstanding was created?