Members Lounge

TOTW: Blank Calls/Pranks calls! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

QT143

IF-Rockerz

QT143

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

omgsh man i hate those weirdo phone calls. my family never picks the phone up if we dun recognize the #.

ive never been a "victim" of a prank call, but ive played a prankTongue. my frnd did a three way wid this dude and he didnt kno it was a three way. i didnt talk cuz im not much of a talkerEmbarrassed but i was listenin to her  talk to him and i was crackin up. the dude was like is sum1 listening to this convo? she's like oh no no itz just my sisterConfusedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOTW: Blank Calls/Pranks calls! (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Here in US...soo many courtesy calls come...n..they're like "we have this offer for you" before they even say that..i hang up or say he/she is not home!

Blank calls?...aaahhhh home phone chodo...yeh log cell phone pe bhi aate hain Angry Ouch

ash_4

ash_4

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I hate Prank calls, They r soo annoying! Angry
I got a called ID in my Phone, but still some ppl call by keeping their number private!! Ermm

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 16 December 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Embarrassed well...we get callls as well when ppl offer things...i alwayzz hang up or say he/she is away.... Embarrassed

Wink once i callled my aunty and said i caled frm this organisation.....and she gave it to my uncle...i cudn't stop laughing... LOL

ash_4

ash_4

Posted: 16 December 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FrEnDs8

Embarrassed well...we get callls as well when ppl offer things...i alwayzz hang up or say he/she is away.... Embarrassed

Wink once i callled my aunty and said i caled frm this organisation.....and she gave it to my uncle...i cudn't stop laughing... LOL

LOL and did u talk to ur uncle like the lady from the organisation? LOLWink

arpita_rox

arpita_rox

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
well it is annoying when some one makes prank calls...but when u make them it is really fun!!! Tongue

crazy_heenz

Goldie

crazy_heenz

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
LOL nice 2 know im not d only victim of prank calls LOL LOL

its realli fun makin prank calls..but sumtimes....but its vry irritatin ven dun vry often Angry Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top