Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

TOTW: Blank Calls/Pranks calls! (Page 2)

A r y a n IF-Sizzlerz
A r y a n
A r y a n

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Its sooo annoying when someone does that Angry

Once I picked up the phone and said hello soo many time but no one would answer and they just hang up.This continued for another 3-4 times.Then finally it was the 5th time and I was really frustrated now and as soon as I picked up the phone I said "HELLO" in a very loud and aggressive voice and and that person got scared and hang up immediately LOL LOL

I get many blank calls Ouch But I've hardly ever had any prank calls and actually I've made a few to my friends and they got fooled aswell Embarrassed LOL
cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i know its annoyin...fink we shud just ignore calls on privat numba LOL
*dels* IF-Rockerz
*dels*
*dels*

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i hate them. why do they call, if they don't wanna speak? Confused LOL one time my sis took the phone and guess what, she could hear kal ho na ho title song. LOL
*Faiza* IF-Dazzler
*Faiza*
*Faiza*

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hmm...firstly interesting topic!! and secondly as far as i can remember i dont think i've really had any prank/blank calls, but i do remember pranking a random # saying "hello can i order a pizza?" in a really foreign voice! then they were like "what??...oh!...Sorry!!...Bye!!" and hanged up! lolz..and one time me and my friend broke up and i was really annoyed with her! so i decided to blank call her...i swear i was sooo stupid! i forgot to with-held my number and her mum picked up, and becoz she knew what my number was, she was like "Listen, just leave my daughter alone, you've already upset her and ur not even friends now...so just stay away from her!!" (omg! she was like propa shouting!! lolz)
x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
i get prank callz nearli everyday so annoyin! Ouch
.:Kiran:. Senior Member
.:Kiran:.
.:Kiran:.

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Well I don't hate the ones that do prank call's because I start conversations with them LOL

BUT the bank caller's, now that's to much. I say "hello" once, if nobody answers I don't care.

Once my dad's freinds, son, blank called on my cell. I found out it was him (my brother told me) I didn't spare him that day...

But later on I forgave him Embarrassed
Gujji_babe Goldie
Gujji_babe
Gujji_babe

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
When I got prank called:
Da ppl phoned ma number loadz of times n den wen i got annoyed like 'mad'. Angry
I started SWEARIN da ppl on da phone n den their number didnt call mine again Big smile Big smile Big smile

I prank called sum1 by diallin any number n den dis man started talkin in a language i never heard of n den i slamed da phone down.
Ma m8's n I prank called dis guy at skl n were sendin him messages about who fancies him n stuff. He woz 1 of our m8's n did the same 2 us at first so we done da same bak LOL
Khatti Mithi Goldie
Khatti Mithi
Khatti Mithi

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah, i know. Prank calls are really annoying but when u do it, it's fun. Wink LOL Once with my cousins i pretended that is was from pizza hut and called up one of my cousin's friends who didnt know me. I was talking wid his dad and i said that since u r a regular customer, u can come today and have food for free. He really believed me. LOL LOL LOL   Another time i called up some random person and i told them that i was from indian idol and we were looking for people to audition for the show. So i asked this one guy to sing a song on the phone and he did and it was so bad. LOL

Go to top