TOTW: Blank Calls/Pranks calls! - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
i hate them. why do they call, if they don't wanna speak? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† one time my sis took the phone and guess what, she could hear kal ho na ho title song. πŸ˜†
hmm...firstly interesting topic!! and secondly as far as i can remember i dont think i've really had any prank/blank calls, but i do remember pranking a random # saying "hello can i order a pizza?" in a really foreign voice! then they were like "what??...oh!...Sorry!!...Bye!!" and hanged up! lolz..and one time me and my friend broke up and i was really annoyed with her! so i decided to blank call her...i swear i was sooo stupid! i forgot to with-held my number and her mum picked up, and becoz she knew what my number was, she was like "Listen, just leave my daughter alone, you've already upset her and ur not even friends now...so just stay away from her!!" (omg! she was like propa shouting!! lolz)
i get prank callz nearli everyday so annoyin!
Well I don't hate the ones that do prank call's because I start conversations with them πŸ˜†

BUT the bank caller's, now that's to much. I say "hello" once, if nobody answers I don't care.

Once my dad's freinds, son, blank called on my cell. I found out it was him (my brother told me) I didn't spare him that day...

But later on I forgave him 😳
When I got prank called:
Da ppl phoned ma number loadz of times n den wen i got annoyed like 'mad'. 😑
I started SWEARIN da ppl on da phone n den their number didnt call mine again πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I prank called sum1 by diallin any number n den dis man started talkin in a language i never heard of n den i slamed da phone down.
Ma m8's n I prank called dis guy at skl n were sendin him messages about who fancies him n stuff. He woz 1 of our m8's n did the same 2 us at first so we done da same bak πŸ˜†
Yeah, i know. Prank calls are really annoying but when u do it, it's fun. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Once with my cousins i pretended that is was from pizza hut and called up one of my cousin's friends who didnt know me. I was talking wid his dad and i said that since u r a regular customer, u can come today and have food for free. He really believed me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   Another time i called up some random person and i told them that i was from indian idol and we were looking for people to audition for the show. So i asked this one guy to sing a song on the phone and he did and it was so bad. πŸ˜†

omgsh man i hate those weirdo phone calls. my family never picks the phone up if we dun recognize the #.

ive never been a "victim" of a prank call, but ive played a prankπŸ˜›. my frnd did a three way wid this dude and he didnt kno it was a three way. i didnt talk cuz im not much of a talker😳 but i was listenin to her  talk to him and i was crackin up. the dude was like is sum1 listening to this convo? she's like oh no no itz just my sisterπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Here in US...soo many courtesy calls come...n..they're like "we have this offer for you" before they even say that..i hang up or say he/she is not home!

Blank calls?...aaahhhh home phone chodo...yeh log cell phone pe bhi aate hain 😑
I hate Prank calls, They r soo annoying! 😑
I got a called ID in my Phone, but still some ppl call by keeping their number private!! πŸ€”
😳 well...we get callls as well when ppl offer things...i alwayzz hang up or say he/she is away.... 😳

πŸ˜‰ once i callled my aunty and said i caled frm this organisation.....and she gave it to my uncle...i cudn't stop laughing... πŸ˜†