Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Don't you hate them!??!

Don't you just hate picked up your phone, and saying "hello" over and over again...and no one answers?  And ..wht's up with the weird #'s the call from!!?

Guys...how many times do you all say "hello" ..before hanging up?  Is "hello" all you say? LOLLOL

Now what about prank calls?  Have you even been a "victim?"  Did you find out who it was that called you?  Have YOU ever played a prank call on someone?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOTW: Blank Calls/Pranks calls!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Well...these days I just say hello twice, and if no one answers...I could care less.  I mean ...if it's my friends..then I know, cuz I know most of their #'s...but whn it's #'s I have no clue about..and #'s that sound really weird..then I dun say "hello" that many times. Stern Smile 

Humm...lolz..no "hello" isn't all I say.  There was this really weird incident that happeend.  Like last month or something, my family went to Pizza hut for dinner, and we were all eating, and my bro kept on getting these blank calls on his cell phones..and it was very weird #'s ..like 416 123 4567 LOLZ..I swear..it was weird like that.  And one tyme my bro picked up he said this funny crap LOLZ and I was LAUGHING LOLZ. LOLLOL.  But later it got annoying AngryAngry cuz calls KEPT on coming...so eventually my bro turned his cell phone off!

hummm...prank calls..I dun remember ever getting one, but I do remember playing a prank call.  It was at a b-day party some years ago ...I forgot wht I said LOLZ.  but ..yah I do remember playing one lolz. LOLConfusedEmbarrassed

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
haha! see, i am acutally one of the ppl who like prank calling. but..yes, getting the prank calls are soooooooooooooooo annoying! LOL LOL and if someone doesn't talk.. i just go on telling them not to call if they don't wanna talk! Embarrassed lmaoo! LOL

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Yea, I have been prank called!
The thing is if im mad I say hello twice and then I say the most random things and hang up..and if im not then i say hello three times and then just say bye and hang up..
Oh yea i've prank called before..but i talk, and i only do ti to my freinds!
Big smile

~~~Mahak~~~

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ohmygod....yea!!! i hate prank calls...someone calls my house and i check the # and im like who the heck is this? and sometimes when i say hello no one talks...and then like i say 'hello' like 3-4 times then hang up...and sometimes these stupid voice recordings call for some ad on tv or something and its like so annoying...i say 'hello' then the recording starts going on and on and i get so annoyed i yell at the operator recording person...lol no ones even there so its like me yelling at no one..haha

o yea, i made sum prank calls....like about 2 years ago haha...i just picked a random # and said is ________here? and they would say 'no, u have the wrong #' or something..hahha lolz and one day i said 'is ur refrigerator running?' then 'u better go catch it'

lolz haha good times...well no i stop LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Dear Friends!!!

I'm Mythili.I'm a silent reader of the posts in Members Lounge.I posted here twice or thrice.I thought I should post here regularly  if you people don't have any objection.This is really an intersting place.

Regarding the topic of blank calls.Whenver I get blank calls,I respond according to my mood.If I'm not busy with my work,I will show them hell else I simply disconnect the number.Some days back we used to get blank call several times(we did'nt have caller ID then!) then I asked my granny to record some classy words for the special stupids.My granny did record.So when we got that call my granny's voice responded "You Stupid!!! You Workless fellow.Disconnect the Phone".Again that person never rang.

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 10 December 2006 at 1:23am

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Mythili ji, we would have no sort of objections having a person like u participate in ML. we would love reading more of ur posts. I love them at DM and it will be more than a pleasure to see them at ML. welcome to ML Mythili Hug

And now answering the questions:

Prank calls.. i hate em.. actually some times i dont mind them.. i say hello a few times and if no one responds then i hang up. If i'm angry, i say things maybe not so nice LOLLOLLOL

I've received prank calls before.. i mean on my cell. actually around last month, this particularly Chinese company in china was making calls to singapore residents on their mobile. and they were being charged exorbitant rates. my mom told me abt this and she said if the number starts with #... dont pick up.. lol so i didnt..that was the only scary incident. imagine needing to pay like $10  for a prank call! OuchOuchOuch Apart from this, prank calls are kinda not that big a problem

oooo i've made prank calls. lmao they're fun at times.. LOLLOLLOL but i dont keep silent.. lol there was once we were playing truth or dare and my dare was to call a random number and carry a convosation for 5 mins. lol i called and i was talking to this guy abt all weird stuff.bechara has to put up with me.. lol later i told him it was a dare.. luckily for me, the guy on the other end was only 17 and didnt mind... lol sometimes we sms now... we bacame friends lol!! but yeah, i cant imagine if it was a 40 year old woman or someone LOLLOLLOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 10 December 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sneha3105

Mythili ji, we would have no sort of objections having a person like u participate in ML. we would love reading more of ur posts. I love them at DM and it will be more than a pleasure to see them at ML. welcome to ML Mythili Hug

And now answering the questions:

Prank calls.. i hate em.. actually some times i dont mind them.. i say hello a few times and if no one responds then i hang up. If i'm angry, i say things maybe not so nice LOLLOLLOL

I've received prank calls before.. i mean on my cell. actually around last month, this particularly Chinese company in china was making calls to singapore residents on their mobile. and they were being charged exorbitant rates. my mom told me abt this and she said if the number starts with #... dont pick up.. lol so i didnt..that was the only scary incident. imagine needing to pay like $10  for a prank call! OuchOuchOuch Apart from this, prank calls are kinda not that big a problem

oooo i've made prank calls. lmao they're fun at times.. LOLLOLLOL but i dont keep silent.. lol there was once we were playing truth or dare and my dare was to call a random number and carry a convosation for 5 mins. lol i called and i was talking to this guy abt all weird stuff.bechara has to put up with me.. lol later i told him it was a dare.. luckily for me, the guy on the other end was only 17 and didnt mind... lol sometimes we sms now... we bacame friends lol!! but yeah, i cant imagine if it was a 40 year old woman or someone LOLLOLLOL

Thankyou for Sneha for such a warm welcome!!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top