Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

un.complicated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: brishti84

Oh my. This was SO sexy!!! And it's only the beginning of their weekend? I can't wait for more. Maybe with a bolder Khushi who hopefully will gain some confidence in the bedroom and take her man to new heights of pleasure *hint* 😉

Hahaha! Well, maybe ... 😉
un.complicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUCHIANU

Wow...it kept me blushing. ..so passionate loved it..came across ur story in if n got blog link...amazing story line...waiting to read more...chapter three was mind blowing. ...
Are u planning to continue ur other works on blog...??loved cf...planning to read tog..

It's been a long time since I worked on my old stories, I think I need to get back into the groove of writing Arnav and Khushi again, maybe once I've finished this fic I'll go back to that one!
un.complicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Just started to read the story. Lovely! Love the Arnav in your story. this is how I thought the sharp and calculating Arnav would be! Not the idiot they showed him to be.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! I know! I'm disappointed myself; I mean we saw a romantic Arnav in bits and pieces during the remarriage, like the haldi scene in her bedroom and also a playful Arnav when he ran away from Khushi after drawing on her face - he looked so young and carefree. It's a shame they practically made him a middle-aged married man straight after marriage! 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Image result for arnav khushi passion pics

☺️..this happened..
kuch kuch hua ji😆😆

Inka pata nahi, hame toh definitely kuch kuch hota hai ☺️
un.complicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

First of all, thank you so much for suggesting Charade because it is awesome and I'll follow it. I loved the three chapters.

And don't worry no writer till now has explored these  two plots without getting into the marriage. Even Charade is going towards marriage I see.
But I believe these plots are very much capable to be explored without the rushed marriages. Cause if Arnav does confess his love to her, we must understand that Arnav has not changed his full opinion regarding marriage at that time. He's a modern progressive guy with a lot of western influence so I believe he wouldn't rush into a marriage right after confession like Payash and would rather spend some time with her (because after marriage obviously Khushi would keep coming to RM or he would just make this or that excuse and would keep meeting her)
it's not like he would go back to June 2011 where he wanted to just get into a live in with La but he would not have rushed things. (Him rushing into forced marriage that time was something which we viewers could never understand if you go by the logic that he's a Harvard Graduate and a sharp minded businessman. He would know better ways to deal with Shyam if he found out his truth.) On the other side Shyam would have noticed that Khushi and Arnie are in a relationship and he would try to somehow destroy this relationship. Anji would get to know that her Chote is oficially in a relationship with Khushi and would keep talking about marriage which will only irk him.

There is so much stuff and so much to explore around this plot with Arnav confessing his love for Khushi especially regarding his denial to not rush into a marriage straightaway, Khushi's denials about getting physical without marriage (because Arnav is not agreeing, so she would be insecure if he will ever marry her) and yet sometimes breaking barriers and of course how can we forget that Arnav-Khushi-Shyam fiasco. Now with Anji being pregnant, Khushi would be in a dilemma if to tell Arnav and Anjali about Shyam or not who will leave no stone unturned to break her relationship with Arnav or even worse, trying to kill Arnav because of jealousy.

According to me there is a lot to be explored and I really wish writers would have opted for this solution that the ever so famous forced marriage track.
Yet no writer has written about this track in an exact way without somehow bringing marriage into the matter.

I really hope you do write about this and I will really be waiting for it because I've waited for 5 years yet found no such story anywhere.

Oooh! Plot bunnies! I really love this concept. I'm going to think about this story, plan it out so that I know what I'm going to write once I finish HoW!
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Originally posted by: un.complicated

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! I know! I'm disappointed myself; I mean we saw a romantic Arnav in bits and pieces during the remarriage, like the haldi scene in her bedroom and also a playful Arnav when he ran away from Khushi after drawing on her face - he looked so young and carefree. It's a shame they practically made him a middle-aged married man straight after marriage! 

Pardon me for stalking your thread but I can't help it if I find a good story after long

The remarriage got our expectations so high and then they dropped the Romance straight to 0 and gave us Aarav and Sheetal instead🤢 (that even got me hating that kid pointlessly 🤣)
And I don't think we even need to start a discussion about Harvard Graduate Sheetal. That was height of "kuch bhi"
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Oooh! Plot bunnies! I really love this concept. I'm going to think about this story, plan it out so that I know what I'm going to write once I finish HoW!

Oh God. After long 5 years of wait, I can wait for another months but will be looking forward to read it 
Edited by ArshiS.Raizada - 6 years ago
un.complicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

Pardon me for stalking your thread but I can't help it if I find a good story after long

The remarriage got our expectations so high and then they dropped the Romance straight to 0 and gave us Aarav and Sheetal instead🤢 (that even got me hating that kid pointlessly 🤣)
And I don't think we even need to start a discussion about Harvard Graduate Sheetal. That was height of "kuch bhi"

Lol! Child! Don't forget about your revision! 😆 I don't mind you stalking my thread, I have been rereading my chapters again and again to inspire the next few chapters! I was supposed to write out and put up two chapters today but life happened and I've been out all day! Only just got back home. Currently listening to "Main Hoon Hero Tera" to get back into the romantic mood and write the morning after scene!

I hate to admit that I hated Aarav too, the child became irritating purely because he interrupted Arnav and Khushi's alone time ... my Sheetal is going to be a bit more devious ... you're going to hate her ...
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Lol! Child! Don't forget about your revision! 😆 I don't mind you stalking my thread, I have been rereading my chapters again and again to inspire the next few chapters! I was supposed to write out and put up two chapters today but life happened and I've been out all day! Only just got back home. Currently listening to "Main Hoon Hero Tera" to get back into the romantic mood and write the morning after scene!

I hate to admit that I hated Aarav too, the child became irritating purely because he interrupted Arnav and Khushi's alone time ... my Sheetal is going to be a bit more devious ... you're going to hate her ...

Haha, I love to hate Sheetal and Aarav 🤣 Waiting for this devious Sheetal. After all she's studied from Harvard 😉

And it was not like he interrupted their alone time only but which normal kid can be trained into acting so well and which kid does that??? Acting so perfectly to be someone's carbon copy. Which normal kid would be focused into acting 24/7 and not getting diverted to playing or something? Like a normal kid?
And hell, the Raizada ladies irritated me so much that time. According to Nani's tales Arnav was NOT like that in his childhood. He was a naughty child and became that cold hearted only after his parents death.
Yet, that drama of Aarav being so similar to Arnav got me hate that boy even more. And there was no point in Arshi adopting him. Instead it would have been better if Anjali would have adopted him. After all she had lost a child, was not that young as Khushi (who was said to be 18 at the beginning of show so just 19 when she was made to adopt a 7 - 8 years old kid 😆) and she was now single and having a kid would have diverted her and brought joy into her life. But being an Indian TV show they didn't want to encourage the idea of adopting and single motherhood 🤣
Edited by ArshiS.Raizada - 6 years ago
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice and a very well written plot... I would love to read more..