Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely update...waiting for mannu &raj's face off scene.. just one complaint... it was too short...next time plz write more...waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒ
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya222

Lovely update...waiting for mannu &raj's face off scene.. just one complaint... it was too short...next time plz write more...waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒ

ok next time I'll write a long chapter.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'll update next chapter tomorrow πŸ˜³
rani7131 thumbnail

this is the plus point of your story😳 

Thanks a lot dear. πŸ˜³
Piya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep writing more❀️
shreya222 thumbnail
Nicely written character description...well done rani πŸ‘ 
rani7131 thumbnail

Nicely written character description...well done rani πŸ‘ 

Thankyou πŸ˜³
rani7131 thumbnail
*  chapter  work in progress  *

I know  this chapter is not that good but please bear with me. I was not feeling well

The chapter is not complete yet and sorry if my character are kinda OTT .  And I don't know much about bullying but I know it's bad. 

At School :-

Mannu reached the school along with his siblings and bheeru mama. He  stood in front of the school gate  looking in awe at the school . It was quite a big school of 3 stores  ( floors )  unlike what mannu imagined.  Slowly he walked into the school looking around.  There were kids of his age and some  older kids walking around ,laughing,  playing and chatting with there friends having fun. Soon he will also be like one of them playing chatting with friends . Mannu recalled the conversation he had with his mother just a few minutes before. Unlike what his mother said the kids in here seems to be really happy."Bacho I'm going home now.  Take care don't do any mischief .  And Master(mannu) good luck and enjoy your  first day at school." Bheeru said to kids and left home waving bye to the kids. After bheeru left the kids went inside the  school building. 

"Mannu" simiran called him.  Mannu turned around looking at his sister. "Yes didi" "So how are you feeling?  excited? " simi asked. Mannu smiled and nodded his head.  "Mannu this is your first time in school so if you have any problem gunjan will help you and if you want we can even show you around the school in recess."  "Hey i can  also help him. Mannu if you have any problem come to me I --" " No! Sukhi you will put him in more trouble than helping him" gunjan cut him  in mid sentence " No I won't! I'm his big brother. You know mannu students in this school scared of me and quite respect me" sukhi boosted or at least he tried to . "Bas tu meri bat maan and then see how---" " How  I turn you into a laughing stock in the whole school in the very first day." gunjan teased him.  "Now stop it you too don't start fighting in here as well, I'm going to my class" Simi said and was about to go to the other direction when mannu  stopped her " But didi why are you going there class are in here ,in this direction na??" "Yes mannu but that wing is for primary section for kids of your sukhi and gunjan age. And this wing is for secondary section for kids of my age and older." Simiran explained. " That's why mannu i can't go  in there  and you also can't come in this wing as it's not allowed , but we all can meet at recess in the school ground, ok?". "Oh...Ok" Mannu agreed with that simi left for the class and  the gunjan mannu and sukhi left for there. 

With Raj :- 

After Swaroop bua dropped them  to school and left. Raman explained to him a bit about the  school and promised to meet him at recess. Rohan went to school early before them .  He usually never go to school this early but this time he did as he didn't wanted to go with them. .. or can say he didn't want to go with raj. Rohan wasn't pleased after harjeet decision of sending raj to school he was beyond annoyed.  He couldn't stand him in his home. .. now he was even following him in school?!  Day before school Rohan had warned and at a point  even threatened  raj to not to come near him at school. And to not to mention to anyone that they are siblings. Raj sighed third time that day and went inside the school building with help of his crutches. On his way some kids were giving looks and some were  whispering to each other. some were  Making fun of him. Raj ignored them all and  kept.looking for his class. When someone pushed him from behind . "Ahh." Raj felled down with a loud thud . All the student's around him started laughing at him. Raj somehow managed to sit up  and looked around him angrily and saw two kids the ones who  pushed him.  They  seems to be a bit older than him( around rohan's age) laughing at him. They stopped laughing " What are you looking at? huh? " " He looks angry " " Oh so what are you gonna do ? you wanna fight? ". Raj decided to ignore them . He somehow manged to stand but again the two  kids pushed him down a bit hard. This time he fell on his face, his face especially his nose was  hurting a lot. All students started laughing  at him again. Raj tried to blink back his tear. This wasn't the first time he was being bullied or made fun of like this.  But it still hurted him he was trying to sit up when he heard an angry voice. " Stop it you two! Stop troubling him " ' That voice I've heard that voice  before. .'

With Mannu:- 

Gunjan helped mannu and sukhi finding there class and left for her.  " Hey Mannu!  We still have sometime till the class start.  Till then come with me . Main tujhe apne dosto se milata hu. " Sukhi said to mannu. Mannu smiled and was about to answer when he heard  laughter coming from the opposite direction.  " "Whats going on in there" Mannu asked sukhi " Don't know, but seems something fun is happening.  Come let's see." . Both mannu and sukhi reached where voice . There were  group of student laughing at something . Mannu somehow managed to get through the crowd of students and saw two kids troubling  a boy . Mannu couldn't makeout the boys  face.  One of the kids said " He looks angry " " Oh so what are you gonna do ? you wanna fight? " Mannu  felt a bit angry 'Why are this kids troubling him for  no reason. ' mannu thought.  the boy didn't said anything and started to get up. That's when mannu noticed the crutches,  the boy was trying to get up with the help of his crutches. 'oh so he can't walk poor thing. ' mannu couldn't help but sympathise for the boy. ' And this kids.What is so funny about this?   Bullying the poor boy' mannu felt really angry about all this .  He lost it when one of the kids pushed him down hard when he was trying to get up and all the students began to laugh at him again  'That's it!' " Stop it you two! Stop  troubling him. " Mannu yelled at the bully.  The laughter died down and  everyone attention turned towards mannu. " What did you say? " " Who are you?  What's your problem " the two kids asked. " What's my problem ?What YOUR  problem??" Mannu yelled at them . " Oye  mannu what are you doing ?" sukhi asked in a scared tone.  trying in vain stop mannu. " Why are you two  troubling that boy for no reason ". "And you.." " Mannu said pointing at the other  students " What are you all looking at? Is this fun?! Tell me what so funny about this?" The student's  didn't reply and started look away. "Enough! band kar apni yeh herogiri. Now go from here.  Warna asise pitai karunga sari hero giri bhool jaega  " Mannu anger reached a new level now.  'How dare he. ...' " Mannu let's go from here. " sukhi said worried trying to get out of there before both of them get in trouble but was to late. . " Acha! Toh tu mujhe mare ga ? Khoteya! " with that mannu lunged at both of the kids getting in a fight.  

With Raj : -

While one of the student  and the 2 kids were arguing  raj sat in there thinking  about this student.  The student voice sounded so familiar.  He had heard it before. But whom? . Raj tried to get up and tried to get a glimpse of the student  face.  But the kids blocked his view.  ' This voice  sounds so familiar.  I heard it before. But where?  And whom?'  .  " Acha! Toh tu mujhe mare ga ? Khoteya! " the student yelled .He came out of his thoughts when both of the kids and the student verbal argument turned physical fight. Raj got scared and covered his face in fear. Suddenly something striked him .Acha! Toh tu mujhe mare ga ? Khoteya! ' I have heard this before. ...it's.  this voice is. .  .'  he removed his hands from his face . And again tried hard to make out the student  face . But couldn't cause of the fight. 'If I'm right then . This is the same voice. This sounds just like that boy the mango thief ( Aam choor )  '. He turned his attention back to the  boy and kids fight . This boy by now won the fight.  Both kids were badly beaten up and the boy was standing there victoriously , his back was facing raj  ' Man this boy is strong. And a bit hot headed . The way he has beaten those kids ...I don't think that even Rohan veerji can stand a chance against this boy and beat him. But who is this boy? ' raj was now getting more curious ' Still can't see his face. Turn around already!' But apparently the boy wasnt done with those kids he grabbed one of the kids collar and was about to hit him again when piun yelled  "what going on what's all the commotion. there?  " All the children fled away including the two kids to there classes before they get in trouble  leaving raj and the boy and. ...his friend ( Sukhi ). What's going on? What happened here? And you three what are you doing in here?  Why are you not in your class? " 
'Oh no ...What should I do. Must do something ...anything or we will be in trouble. ...think Raj think...' " Tell me what--" "They were just helping me.." Raj said. ' Wow brilliant raj ...what stupid excuse you came up with. ' "Huh?" "I was trying to find my class and this two were just helping " raj said. " But then what was all the other noise " " Sorry  I don't know about that."  " Hmm.. Fine. " the piun said suspiciously and with that he  went . Raj bowed his head down sighed in relief . ' Thank God  he left.  ' " Hey? You ok?" . "Yes I'm fi--" Raj said and looked up but  his voice  died in his throat when he finally saw the boy's face. The  boy also  looked really shocked  . "YOU!" . Both of them shouted pointing at each other . ' I was right!  This is  that boy.  The mango thief! ' raj thought.

Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
shreya222 thumbnail
Interesting πŸ˜³ I don't understand why do you always thinks that your story is bad...let us decide it's good or badπŸ˜› .. you are so good at describing scenes...keep it up... πŸ‘
Get well soon...and then update the rest chapter...i can wait😳
rani7131 thumbnail

Interesting πŸ˜³ I don't understand why do you always thinks that your story is bad...let us decide it's good or badπŸ˜› .. you are so good at describing scenes...keep it up... πŸ‘

Get well soon...and then update the rest chapter...i can wait😳

@Bold

Lol ok πŸ˜†. Thankyou for your kind words.  Will try the update the  rest chapter soon ( after I get well).
shreya222 thumbnail
Mannu get into fight for raj...so sweet😳
btw why rohan gets annoyed with raj...just bcos he is disabled or for any other reason??πŸ˜•
waiting to reveal the story behind 'mango theft'😳