Users

Frequent Posters

rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
RECAP: ganga over hears KT talking about how much she loves kisna

KT:plz ganga chachi
G: wat...i cant let u suffer darling
KT: i dutn want to upset tripti aunty (Y R U CALLIN DAT UGLY WOMEN AUNTY>>>>STOP CARING FOR HER she will kill me ... n anywayz if v r ment to be den we will kget married and lakshya will find da truth out a.s.a.p... but if v rnt den dats lifee...u dont get everything...look at this u got kicked outta ur own house...but u r ment to b with sahil ... so in future u will get together...cuz he luvs u more then tripti..
G: ohh shut up!!!!!stop going of topic
KT: this iz not off topic...n' if u really think i shud cum together with lakshya then y dunt u cum 2gehter with sahil...den u cant make me da bahu off virani parivarr.. cuz u think i m worth it...but tripti who is da bahu now doesnt...n i dunt wanna marry lakshya is people do agree...
(SHE CONTINUES TO GIVE DA BHASHAN

G: but this is impossible..i can get 2gether with sahil
KT: thr u goo...soo this is impossible tooo.. n i think it would be better if u jus leave me alone plzzz...i hv to do da packing

Ganga is about to leave and LAkshya cums to KT's room but doesnt hear the converstion.,.. BUT KT, Pari, archita and ganga are shocked thinkin dat he heard everything

P: bhaiya wat r u doin here....go down enjoy da party...
L: sooo this waz all goin behind me...n u archita n pari...dint even bother tellin ur bro all this..
PAri, archita , n kt r sure dat he heard everythiing...but for real he didnt..! KT bursts to cry.
L: wat happen to her
KT: i m soorry lakshay it waznt my fauth i m really sorry i didnt mean to do this...i cund nt think of another way to do it!!
L: (CONFUSED) wat i m not talking to u....i m talking to pari and archita... why did they leave the party....why r they up here talking to thsi bewaffa n selfish aurat...
KT is relieved dat he didnt hear anything...ganga archita and pari are shocked, lakshya callin kt bewaffa n selfish
Ganga cums for and slap lakshya on the face....
G: mind ur language...it looks dat ur Tripti mom didnt raise u properly...n didnt teach u to respect women...
L: xcuse me mom....i leearned everything...n i was also taught to not to talk to selfish and bewaffa people understand MIZZ GANGA!!!
ganga shocked
LAkshya leaves angrily,...with sorrow in his heart

end of part 3 guysz....hope u liked it...
gtg
luc rani
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m BAK...

i need ideas...i got so many requests for part 4...so i cant neglect u guys....any wayz...i think this is probably bs...but oh well...ran out of ideas...

RECAP: laksya leaves angrily..

KT starts crying
KT: i never knew dis wud happen to him
P: wat did u think..???
A: he luvs u sooo much obviosly...
P: dunt care abt tripti aunty ...if u dunt tell him...well then v will
pari and archita are about to leave when Kt stops them
KT: sSTOP! u guys promised me to dat u will keep this a secret....forgeting are we da promises...
Pari and Archita thinkin OH DAMN IT!!
just then MAnthan comes in with karan, tanya, and tulsi
T: Krishna...y r u crying
KT( wiping her tears): umm...
G: its beacuae she feels very sad to leave this house as she is gona b alone in delhi..so ya..
ganga winks at KT and KT smiles
KT: ya exactly
Ta is for tanya
Ta: well hopefully u dunt have to leave this house for ever KT
KT: wat...wat do u mean?? (CONFUSED)
Ta: oh cum on KT v have all found out dat u and manthan are in LOVE with each other...the way u danced in the party with him...n also manthan has told us everything about wats going on btwn u 2
shocking faces of KT, Ganga, PAri and ARCHITA
KT: WAT???
T: wat, wat? u didnt tell me...Krisna...i thought i knew ur heart but i didnt knoe u didnt telll me da most import thing of ur life
K: maa v luv KT u can ask her if she is interested being a bahu of virani family...n making rishta with my son manthan
T: oh karan...i m preety sure its a yes...but i'll still ask her...

tulsi takes KT in a corner and asks her...Kt first stares at manthan, then Ganga, then pari and archita...flasbak of tiems spent with lakshya...
T: wat happen ...do u??
KT: (hurriedly) YES... ( and she runs outside leaving tulsi, karan, manthan and tanya smiling and poor ganga, pari and archita in shock)

T: ok then v should do the engaement a.s.a.p...
tripti cums in by dat tyme..
Tr for tripti..
Tr: at happen everyone is soo happy..
Ta: it is a happy moment
T: there are now goin to b 2 special celebration in this house very soon
Tr: wat..WHich (CONFUSED)
K: (happily)KT said yes to marry Manthan!!
tr: did she...wOW (makes a 'i am soo smart' smile)
T: isnt dat great ganga...laksya and Kt both very goood friends marrying at same time.. dats called friendship
G: (making a sarchastic smle0 yup..sure!!
T: cum on gurls (reffereing to archita n pari) taiyari shuru kardau, abh 2 shaddi hone wali hai ish ghar sai
pari, archita, tanya, ganga leave givng a happy smile
K: maa isnt dat great, i alwayz wanted a very ideal bahu...n now i hv one
T: yup kanran...good things happens to good people
Karan, and tulsi leave leave.. now v have tripti smiling..
Tr: (speaking in her mind) dats great KT...u marrying sumone else....now lakshya has no chance 2 reject poonam.. my best friends daughter
(meera's picture popsup in her head) **** lakshay is marrying meera's daughter... dats wat its suppose to mean...just incase if u didnt understand
dats da end of part 4...hope u liked it. u knoe how i told u ppl dat lakshya replied to my mail (AFTER 8TRIES 😆 😆 😳 ) saying dat he will end up marrying meera's daughter (HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE POPPED UP) so i creating a miniature version of him marrying( or not)her !! stay tune for part 5....plz send me ideas...
luv
rani4life
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
continue please!!!!! i have to know what will happen....omg please con.....i will die if u don't
Yojina thumbnail
👏 awesome job...i love how you added manthan to the mix and hes all inlove with kt such a good story
singh911 thumbnail
partt 3 ppllzz..itz outstandynn..omgg imaa cryy..!!
luvKT&kisna thumbnail
plz plz
plz
plz continue 😭 its really gud 👏
sweetangle thumbnail
WOWWWWWWW awsome guys. I loved ur idea. GREAT JOB 👏
Thank you soooo much!!!!! 😃 😃
*yash123* thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 excellent! plz continue.
i am waiting for another part this weekend.
Edited by yashrajsinh - 17 years ago
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowwww..cant wait for the next part..ur fanfic is juss amazing..plz cont
*yash123* thumbnail
i am still waiting 😭
plz continue! 👏 👏 👏
it's really fantastic!