Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farabin thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sandy92

Same πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

I also want to include the 4th December scene. They were really awesome, Nimmo's get-up and Kunal's passion both was brilliant.

Edited by Farabin - 17 years ago
KSG_qubool_hai thumbnail
i think the scene where kunal proposes to nims at the railway station was the best.. in terms of romance anticipation n then pain.. the emotions were mindblowing.. i dunno how anyone cud say no to that..
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khnk_rox

i dunno how anyone cud say no to that..

really i felt the same😭😭😭 kunu cud have proposed to me instead. i wud have said yes πŸ˜‰
Sahan thumbnail
Jab bhi Kunal or Nimmo sath saath hote woh har ek Lamha or woh har ek pal mujhe bahot hi pasand hai chahe woh saadi ke pahle ho ya saadi baad Kash yeh puri series wapas dekhne ko milti jis tarah se memsaabji ne KYPH mein diya tha koi please woh lamhe phir se yaad karna ke liye woh pal ko wapas louta shakta hain 😳 ?
Sahan thumbnail
Jab bhi Kunal or Nimmo sath saath hote woh har ek Lamha or woh har ek pal mujhe bahot hi pasand hai chahe woh saadi ke pahle ho ya saadi baad Kash yeh puri series wapas dekhne ko milti jis tarah se memsaabji ne KYPH mein diya tha koi please woh lamhe phir se yaad karna ke liye woh pal ko wapas louta shakta hain 😳 ?
*TaIz!!* thumbnail
well i guess tht romantic scenes are nice between them 😳 but i loved the scenes when they used to fight with each other after their marriage n even before πŸ˜ƒ their expressions n stuff πŸ‘ i used to LOVE the show but now its like....boring....but still i LOVE my Kunal's new look ..ufff he is de best πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sokkerchc

ab wohi hoga joh manjore ka bigade kahe ga

luv rida

no no man.... this is the nimmo forum but still i luv the part where kunu is drunk n anjali takes him for a ride of his lifetime

πŸ˜‰
prettyasjen thumbnail
ok ok jokes apart!!!

there is tht scene where nimmo n kunal hav there big nite.. wat date is tht? any1 got the epi?
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

ok ok jokes apart!!!

there is tht scene where nimmo n kunal hav there big nite.. wat date is tht? any1 got the epi?

dat was on july 17th i love dat too eijaz looked sooooooooooooooooo passionate in that one  😳 i kinda fell of my chair watching him πŸ˜† no wonder nimmo could not say no to him inspite of knowing that he thot she was nats
prettyasjen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya_luvseizy

<span>dat was on july 17th i love dat too eijaz looked sooooooooooooooooo passionate in that one </span><span>😳 </span><span>i kinda fell of my chair watching himπŸ˜† no wonder nimmo could not say no to him inspite of knowing that he thot she was nats </span>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yh man.... any girl wud hesitate 2 say no 2 a hottie like him n thanx