MOST ROMANTIC SCENE IN KHNK

Posted: 17 years ago
ok guys we have been watching this serial for very long now, wat according to you is the most romantic scene so far???
my all time fave scene was the one wen nimmo and kunal spend the night together. eijaz was superb and looked so sexy and passionate in that scene... he bowled me over......😳
my all time fave scene was the one wen nimmo and kunal spend the night together. eijaz was superb and looked so sexy and passionate in that scene... he bowled me over......😳
even monday's dance scene was awesome, eijaz rocked yet again....man the way he looks just kills me 😳
I loved the Woh Mille The sequence 😳 with Anita and Shabbir 😆 😆

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

I loved the Woh Mille The sequence 😳 with Anita and Shabbir 😆 😆

Amen...😆

da most romantic scene would be when Kunu baby meets anjum...😳

Originally posted by sweetweet

Haha.....I c I c........the KA brigade hit the nimmo forum.....ab kya hoga 😆

ab wohi hoga joh manjore ka bigade kahe ga

luv rida

all the comedy scenes, post marriage, scenes, the honeymoon episodes, before the leap 😳

Luv,

Shagun 😳

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

all the comedy scenes, post marriage, scenes, the honeymoon episodes, before the leap 😳

Luv,

Shagun 😳

Same 😃 ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Luv,

Shagun 😳

yea... 😊...

Monday episode was very romantic... and the one wr Nimmo does a lot of shoppin 4 Kunu 2 go 2 maurituis... wr kunu tells nimmo dat "tumse bichadkar har ek lamha bhaari padtha hai" ðŸ˜³