Astitva India 25th Nov - update

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Neha is upset with Abhi for the Astha / new house fiasco.She is more upset with him for not sharing news with her and taking all decisions himself. She tells him that she too is her mother in a way and any mother would want to celebrate her daughter's b'day. She suggests combining both parties and have it in their new house.

Abhi and Neha put the proposal to Simran. She says her father won't agree. Neha goes to try her luck with him. She tries to win him over by putting the father-daughter relationship at stake (Simran:Mr. Mathur as Astha:Abhi). He is quite moved. He agrees to come to the b'day party.
Abhi is impressed with Neha. Neha tells him that she will ensure that the father daughter relationship grows.

Neha goes to her office to invite her colleagues and a couple of them taunt her for being able to not only share her husband but also his relationships. She scolds them for having such a low thinking.

Riya is humming a tune in her house and making tea for Manas. He tells her not to murder beautiful songs. She tells him that since there is no romance in her life her frustration comes out in her songs. He tells her he cannot believe there is no romance in her life. She tells him that she has romance in shape of murderers, rapists, thugs etc. Neha and Abhi walk in to invite Riya and invite Manas too. They leave quickly. Manas is surprised to see that these two are inviting people for Astha's b'day.

Riya is having dinner with Manas and praises the food. Manas asks her why she is praising food that she herself has prepared. Riya tells her that she could not take a chance that he would not praise it. She believes in having all the cards up her sleeve. Simran calls up Manas to find Riya there. She hears them having a very friendly exchange and hangs up and wonders at this turn of events.

Some pot breaks in Neha and Abhi's new house. (I am sure it has some major significane, but I for the life of me cant figure out what, maybe it is an ill omen).
Edited by artijain - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks and things are moving on huh..

-Rifhat

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks arti...great update and is the pot breaking bad....

hope nothing will happen to neha...

fandebaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: artijain

Neha is upset with Abhi for the Astha / new house fiasco.She is more upset with him for not sharing news with her and taking all decisions himself. She tells him that she too is her mother in a way 

Hey who is this neha actually?

is she married in actual life?

Was she a actress before?

Any info would be apprecieted.

thanx

fandebaz.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Tnx Arti.The story seems to be moving but where God knows.I can't see Abhi & Simran coming back together.So where are they going??

Pot breaking actually is good among some groups,especially if it's full but bad in others.Which one these ppl are going to show we'll know tomorrow. 

pmahesh thumbnail

The kind of expression neha had when the pot broke, it seems to be a bad omen. I somehow feel this whole simran- abhi mature friendship is going to affect neha sooner or later and they will have problems in their marriage.

Yesterday i felt that simran was a little jealous when she heard ria sen's voice in manas's home. Will this be taken forward?

sudha sujit thumbnail
HEy I am a very busy working person and the best part is apart from my busy schedules I make sure that I do not miss this serial.Its a very fine serial been shown on the tv with so many matured artists leading a life in a different way.However I feel after goin through so many harships Simran should find someone for herself as I feel she is really lnoey.Can't there be any twist in teh story.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya pot breaking is defintely not good....i heard from somewhere that simran goes to London(i dont know why)... There abhi follows her(again i dont know why).....This makes neha very suspicious about simran and abhi's relationship....