Members Lounge

~o~ Happy Birthday MysticVibe(Ginni) ~o~

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Two Supergirls

Woooshh! An escape pod lands on Earth-38 with two girls, Kara Zor-El and Ginni as its passengers. The two have only minutes before they are being chased by species they do not know or trust, meta-humans. Kara and Ginni run across the country with only one goal in mind, save planet Earth-38 from these species and most importantly save each other.

Ginni celebrates her Birthday with CCs

"Happy Birthday to dear Ginni", sing Crazy Creatives Birthday Subteam out loud. Ginni looked ecstatic as she sliced the cake with Supergirl Kara Zor-El's photo on it. "I wish I was a Supergirl myself or I wish I could meet her one day," Ginni daydreamed.

"Well, since it's your birthday today and we CCs as you know are very generous on birthdays; we brought you a special gift today," said Yuvika with a hint of smile. "A magical gift that might just fulfill your wishes for a day," Ramya chipped in. And before Ginni could object, Sid, Debo, Sam, Har and Megha revealed a mysterious ring. They put the ring on Ginni's finger and said, "Close your eyes, imagine and your wish will be granted for a day."

All Ginni could imagine was herself in Supergirl's costume fighting alongside Kara the actual Supergirl from Krypton. She had this vision only and suddenly she heard a girl shouting, "Ginni, run fast...we are being chased."

Ginni and Kara save the day

It was unbelievable!

Ginni was in confusion what was more unbelievable, her being a Supergirl, running alongside Kara or being chased by some species. "The ring did work, and I am a Supergirl but now I am in danger too," Ginni thought. They were being chased by species that looked exactly like humans but were metagenic in nature. "They are being led by Livewire, a metahuman charged with electricity, adamant on destroying Earth," Kara said while running. "We have to hide, make a plan and then attack. No power can beat two Supergirls, right?" Ginni and Kara fly and manage to hide in an empty house.

"Livewire works with electricity, so we can attempt to short her," suggested Ginni. Kara switches the television on and a news report reveals live footage of Livewire wreaking havoc in National City Park, electrifying innocent people. "We need to act fast," Kara said and both of them leave for the Park.

Ginni and Kara arrive at the park and Livewire greets them sarcastically. "Well, well, well look who came to save these poor humans, Supergirls." And she fires lightening at a passing helicopter but Ginni flies over and takes the blow on herself and saves others.

Ginni was exhausted by the shock and Livewire mocked, "One Supergirl down, one more to go...hahaha, this is fun." At that very moment Kara prompted the nearby Fire-fighters to blast water at Livewire. They do so and Livewire is drowned in water causing her to lose control and her powers. She goes down screaming and promising to avenge her failure.

Ginni who was still feeble from the shock is suddenly surrounded by people thanking her for the heroism she showed today. Kara comes along and hugs Ginni tightly. "I told you, two Supergirls are unbeatable."

A news report hails Supergirls Kara and Ginni. Ginni feels proud as she is shown saving the day. "Do you know it's my birthday today?" Ginni tells Kara. "Oh, yeah! So we should have a celebration right'. Birthday girl Ginni saves the day," Kara shouts and they toast.

All of a sudden, Ginni felt she was being sucked in by some power and she knew it was time for her to say goodbye. "I hope we will meet again next year on your birthday, Supergirl Ginni'" Kara said and with that Ginni was back.

Edited by Get-Lost - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmegha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When asked if we know any superhero, our reply was, "Yes, we do! It's just that she doesn't wear a funny costume" ðŸ˜†

Dearest Ginni,

We wish you a 
super happy birthday. We wish you smiles and happiness, laughter and joy on this special day ,when years back, the heavens graced the planet earth bydropping you down here. ðŸ˜› A super girl in this world of mortals, always remember that you indeed are special.

Happy birthday sweetheart!! 

And for all your contribution at IF, here is a gift for you:

Credits
verisimilitude | pancakes | PanchaliKaArjun |
..Ramya.. | Yuvika_15 | zaaratq |

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
A very happy birthday Pari! Sorry I'm still not used to calling you Ginni. ðŸ˜†Edited by Athene - 6 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday! Stay blessed. :)
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Ginni! <3
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Ginni! :)