Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

romanticele

romanticele

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Hi!! Friends..Smile
I guess many people have been askin ques or perhaps many r confused coz they dint watch this show from the beginnin.. well im not too sure from whr to start but will try to summarise the story.. ok i shall start from the point whr rani gets married to prince..Big smile prince asks raj's family to live with him but his stepmom(sheena) n stepbro(nikhil) r unhappy, so they plan to kill prince.. a contract killer is hired to follow prince n rani on their honeymoon who tries to kill prince but fails.. after many attempts, prince is shot n hospitalised but recovers soon.. sheena is caught by JD n wants her out, but rani forgives them.. sheena sends her son back to london.. she appears to b good but actually plans for smth big.. prince sends raj's elder bro to chicago to his new branch office n they settle there.. kamya, who cums back to take revenge from prince bcoz dint accept her n married rani, is shown married to abhay who is a very rich businessman n wants to do business deal with the thapars.. kamya gets a chance of being close to prince n one day she calls him home sayin abhay isnt fine but actualy she wants prince back.. when denied she plans put up a rape case against prince.. somehow prince's family plan a game n when kamya was alone in the car-park area, prince cums to her.. kamya bcums scared n reveals the truth which was recorded n used against her in the court.. abhay gets angry with her but she convinces him tht she was forced to say so.. later they show rani delivers a baby boy who they named aryan, is kidnapped from the hospital by a nurse who was hired by kamya.. the nurse, savitri instead of killing the child, adopts him coz she dint  have any children n named him aditya.. after years of losing hope to find aryan, rani is pregnant again n her doctor advised her to abort the child since she had tumor in her uterus n by doing so her life wud b saved but she wud never b able to bcum mother again..she still decides to give birth to the child knowin tht her life was in danger.. durin the time, sheena discovers tht smth is wrong with rani's health n finds out frm her doc all about rani.. she then plans n hires neha in 5 crore rupees to cum n live in their house (saying she is her fren's daughter) so tht she can get close to prince n after rani dies, neha can marry prince so tht the thapar empire can belong to sheena.. neha not only tries to impress prince but more than that she impresses rani with her religious thoughts n so others in the house.. mr.goel (surekha's husband) cums to knw the truth n gets a serious attack..on being in stable condition, sheena n neha remove the oxygen n kill him..till date no one is aware of this incident.. when rani delivers pari n is about to die, she takes a promise from prince to marry neha after she dies.. prince is not convinced but rani's father explains to him tht pari needs a mother n it was also rani's dying wish.. prince n neha get married n khushi is their daughter..

Ok.. i shall pause here for now n continue writin more n will post it up soon.. hope im not goin too fast or too slow.. any comments / suggestions pls let me know..
simmi..Smile

Edited by romanticele - 02 February 2007 at 6:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

364indiafanm_4evasophie margotK2K2aalishbaivy_softyjust4colldesighalabhitamushkan_2003mango

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Questions to Confusions - The Summary.." in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alls

alls

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hey thanx so much na i realli like it plz tell after this also thanx
angel frm hell

Kohinoorfan

Goldie

Kohinoorfan

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
well done yaar !!excellent update ! Clap Clap

just4coll

just4coll

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Seriously thanks a lot.. I just started watchng and didn't know much of the background... BTW, can u post a short update post-leap too...

Kiran_01

Groupbie

Kiran_01

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
wow thanx,i also didnt watch da show 4rm da beginnin so dis is helpin me alot!!xx

Farhanas

Farhanas

Posted: 11 December 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
thnk you, thank you, thank you...u r the best Hug

romanticele

romanticele

Posted: 12 December 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ok..i will try to post the story behind also..but rite now i shal continue with this na!!
simmi.. Smile

rose_143

Groupbie

rose_143

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged
thanks a million times Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top