Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes guys, some fire is doused in Sudeepta. What Kowshik and group has done to her is nipping a flower before it could blossom. It was the trust of a young girl that was exploited by Rawat and co. Today she shattered the trust of a young man, using the lust that destroyed her, to destroy him. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ria it was very hard for me to write Sudeepta's memories of that night. It took me a long time to write also. Because what Sudeepta has endured is real horror compared to any other woman in Seven Vows. 
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Ria it was very hard for me to write Sudeepta's memories of that night. It took me a long time to write also. Because what Sudeepta has endured is real horror compared to any other woman in Seven Vows. 

Yes reading itself was feeling so uncomfortable 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys tonight update I will put tomorrow morning only and since I am busy over weekends, the next update will be Monday night.
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Will be waiting eagerly for the same.. 
shruthiravi thumbnail

Guys I have finished the first cut editing of Seven Vows. Since it is going for publishing I am removing the climax portion from IF. It will be available in wattpad for another month.You can search it there under the user name shruthiravi13

Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Superb part
loved it
Sulakshana was in doubt n dilemma but her daughter is not...loved what meenakshi has said to vijendar...
everything true...
Virendar is mad man always giving his useless anger towards suman sree.
MV now understand suman sree more 
loved the thole ud
continue soon
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Rakhee yes, someone has to take a stand, without doing duty you should not claim right when it suits you. 
Virender shock of his life is waiting for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow for me its 3 updates back to back πŸ˜Š..
 Rajput family now decides to find Sulakshana and see where Pritam went πŸ‘.. Now they want them to just save their face in front of the society and to prove the driver's allegations are false 
Wah even after the other sons showing them the mirror they never care to realize how inhuman they are..😑😑😑 
Sudeepa struggles bore fruit and that creep Prathana Devi phew she is way beyond repair πŸ˜‘😑😑
MV wanted to request Sulakshanaji to open up.. Good Her daughter took the right stand which helped her to decided clearly while she was wavering between being a wife and mother.. 
Suman's father uff woh kis mitti ki bani hai still showing only his anger.. 😑
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Shruthi now can't wait for that ...