MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD #7

Posted: 6 years ago

Banner Credits: hinal_maaneet

Thank You everyone for all the love.
It is only because of you that I am still here and writing.
🤗

p.s for pms, pls send a buddy request to

Character Sketch

Geet Handa - The ever vivacious, happy and fun loving Geet gives up her love for Raj when she gets to know that her best friend Pooja and Raj are in love. She moves to NYC to complete her studies and to search for a reason for living until she finds the Khurana family... more precisely a certain man named Maan Khurana.

Maan Singh Khurana - Settled in New York with his Dadima, siblings and parents. A man of few words, he isn't the ideal man to date or fall in love with. He is rude, he is arrogant and he doesn't think twice before speaking out the truth and keeping you grounded.

Antara Khurana
- Maan's sister, youngest of the Khuranas and Geet's best friend. She found Geet and connected to her like a soul sister. She has a strong personality just like her brothers, doesn't have alot of friends, or may be she has only one friend i.e Geet.

Kabir Khurana
- Younger to Maan but older to Antara. Fun loving, charming, excatly the person girls love to  date or fall in love with. Chivalric, understanding and a little flirt, he loves to love the people who are important to him.

Pooja and Raj Khanna
-  Geet's childhood friends who feel in love and got married. They are settled in Manchester and feel responsible towards Geet.

Can You Mend a Broken Heart? Can You Forget Your First Love? Isn't it like Asking to Reverse Time? To Catch Drops of Rain! To Go Back to Being Someone Like You were Once?

And Can You Find The Lost Love Back? To Find Someone Who Can Mend That Little Heart of Yours! Can You Love Him The Way You had Loved Once?

------------

To

Maan Khurana

Khurana Empires

New York

Can I try and reverse time? Can I catch drops of rains on my palms? Can I go back to being someone I was once? You had asked me and perhaps now I know my answer. NO! I cannot turn back time or catch rain in my hands or change myself. I have come a long way from there; walked miles ahead and there is no turning back. And all I have for you is my apology.

I know a simple apology will not even lessen your pain even remotely close to a hairline but now, all I have is this. I am perhaps the most selfish person on earth to have done such a terrible thing to you and I deserve every bit of your wrath. But I want you to know Maan that I never intended to hurt you. I never intended to give you false hopes. I never intended to leave like this, hiding. I am a coward; I know but I don't have courage to keep fighting this stupid heart. You are a wonderful person Maan and I am such a fool to have hurt you so much. But that was all I could have done. I know you have questions but perhaps, I am not ready to answer them right now.

You had asked me, if I could ever fall in Love with you. But tell me, how do I make this heart understand? How can I fall in Love with Someone Like You?

Save Your Love for someone who deserves it. Not me.

Please Forgive Me.

I have had the most wonderful time of my life with you.

Thank You and Good Bye.

-Geet.
Edited by kawaii_geet - 6 years ago
yuhooo!!!! Thread 7!!!! 
when i told u about this idea never thought it would be such a big hit!
yeah cheers to the new thread!
congo for the new thread
All credits go to Marium and Taranageet😆
iss hisaab se to tum PV ke threads ka record bhi tod dogi🤣
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

yuhooo!!!! Thread 7!!!! 
when i told u about this idea never thought it would be such a big hit!
yeah cheers to the new thread!
Banner is very nice Hinal👏👏
Edited by Rashmi... - 6 years ago
Congratulation on new thread. Wow this is gonna be a rocking thread may be maan confessed his feeling to concious geet not a drunk geet .i am excited .thank u for wonderfull stories of maaneet.i am abig fan of ur stories atleast ten times i read ur all stories.
Congratulations for the new thread...
Congratulations for New Thread #7...👏👏
Beautiful banner with maaneet in love...   😉❤️
(missing lovely song di )
Congrats dear for new thread