Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Why are some armaan fans so vicious ? (Page 4)

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:01am | IP Logged
This topic title itself is misleading…categorizing armaan fans as vicious is totally wrong…have been a silent member of this forum n have enjoyed various points of views posted by members…being an armaan fan, I also noticed there were lots of nasty remarks being made about armaan plus some purab fans also resorted to calling him all sorts of names…but all this was conveniently overlooked…when provoked, people are bound to react in a different manner..some remain silent n some retaliate…so please don't accuse armaan fans of being vicious…it works both ways.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Everybody follow their ideals, we are purab fans so we r like him - cute, sensible, lovable, armaan fans r like him .........Wink i hope they have all their 32 teeth in correct position.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Everybody follow their ideals, we are purab fans so we r like him - cute, sensible, lovable, armaan fans r like him .........Wink i hope they have all their 32 teeth in correct position.

plz take note of this message mods. now i can say that purab fans are coward like him. how wud u feel?
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I didn't use anything bad for Armaan, we all know what he is Wink and Purab is not a coward, he has the guts to intro jassi before 1000 people in his party as his fiancee, not hiding under the table like Armaan.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:42am | IP Logged

ENOUGH!

Originally posted by kline

The same mods who thought 'ass'was funny thought chipko alien devta offensive to no extent!!!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME. I do not care if anyone calls Purab a Chipku Alien Devta. If you remember, a member of this forum was called one! PERSONAL ATTACK. Not bashing a CHARACTER.

And please get your facts right before accusing the mods.

I cannot help it that my first PUBLIC warning to both parties involved in an argument which had taken place previously was overlooked by some people and those people feel that I had issued a PM to some of the members. This is NOT true. If you go back over the previous posts, you will see for yourselves how BIASED we truly are.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

plz take note of this message mods. now i can say that purab fans are coward like him. how wud u feel?

We try to read most posts, but sometimes we may overlook things. At those times, the members should PM us with a link to the offending posts instead of RETALIATING. The problem is that some of you keep complaining about us being unfair, but you never bring the unfair posts to our attention.

i hope they have all their 32 teeth in correct position.

This is NOT allowed. You are personally targeting a certain group of ppl on this forum. Joke or no joke - it can hurt.

Anyway, this topic has created too many bad vibes.

As an ending note: As Radha said earlier, No "fan" is vicious. It is a person or a few people who are vicious themselves and who try to create trouble at all times.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Hi Ritu,

I just do not understand why we are fighting among ourselves. Why cant we all co-exist and still get our POV across to others without hurting anyone.

If you have anything to say about the characters its fine when you have  a good reasoning for the same. But please limit it to the character only and do not bring the discussion on members.

I was a big FAN of Maradona but it does not mean I am like him i.e. Drug Addict.

Can we please get over this Arman fan and Purab fan thingy and to be honest I am really tired of this. Lets concentrate on JJKN as a show. Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

Go to top