Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Why are some armaan fans so vicious ? (Page 3)

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

arre armaan aur purab ke beech ka jhagada unke fans ke beech kyun aa raha hai.LOLLOL. unka jhagad bhi khatam hua lekin......

We guys must stop blaming each others.

Edited by cutereems - 25 November 2004 at 7:55pm

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

Well said ANNIE. At least some people are sensible!

I would just say that everyone at India-Forums are sensible people else they would not have been here!!!

Regards,
Vijay

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

I would just say that everyone at India-Forums are sensible people else they would not have been here!!!

ClapClapwell said Vijay.......and as has been said before, some people r just VICIOUS and TROUBLEMAKERS......be they Armaan or Purab "fans"......

we all have a right to our opinions and comments (both positive and negative) abt the CHARACTERS of any show.....however I just think it is very sleazy and cheap to speculate abt the personal lives of others......it makes us nothing better than the dime worth gossip sheets......

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. (annonymous)
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

ClapClapwell said Vijay.......and as has been said before, some people r just VICIOUS and TROUBLEMAKERS......be they Armaan or Purab "fans"......

we all have a right to our opinions and comments (both positive and negative) abt the CHARACTERS of any show.....however I just think it is very sleazy and cheap to speculate abt the personal lives of others......it makes us nothing better than the dime worth gossip sheets......

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. (annonymous)

Very well said idesClapClap

we may or may not like certain characters...but we have no business judging the actors playing those characters....what right do we have to comment on ppl we hardly know.....we shld restrict our discussions to the shows and the characters.... ensuring that we do not encroach into the personal turfs of ppl......coz as u rightly said that is quite cheap and sleazy ...

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Meenakshi,I beg to disagree with you.There has been plenty of vicious attacks by purab fans too.Many of us felt the brunt early on but chose to tip-toe around it.Attacks come from both sides,only it doesn't seem that unreasonable if you happen to be on the attacking side.But if you happen to be on the other side,well that can really reduce you to despair. when one is defending someone sometimes it's easy to do everything to prove your point and that can include attacks.Whether you consider it as vicious or normal depends completely on which side of the fence you are.

I completely agree with you minnie.There have been some pretty mean attacks not only on Armaan but Apoorva as well but whenever we said anything it was blown out of proportion.I remember around the time when Armaan was called ASS everybody seemed to be enjoying it to no end but then some Armaan fan called Purab chipko alien devta,it seemed some atom bomb had gone off LOL.The same mods who thought 'ass'was funny thought chipko alien devta offensive to no extent!!!!!!!! LOL
Originally posted by vijay

Hi friends..

Since the majority of the JJKN forum visitors happen to be supporting
Purab and this is why we see Arman enthusiasts have to really try
the hard way to get their point across.

And in this process some of them have gone overboard and this is what
really detoriating the quality of discussion at India-Forums.

<span>Members:</span>

Cheers,
Vijay

you are right but it's not only the Armaan fans who have gone overboard.MANY times P fans went way overboard but they never ever got any public admonishment whereas Armaan fans were ALWAYs insulted publicly & that too by the moderators themselves again & again for the same reason & worse sometimes for threads which were written in defense to a direct attack by a P fan and while A fans got quatered,hanged and banned,the P fans who started the attack got away without so much as a sorry.In fact,the P fan attacks were often explained away as 'just in fun you know....didn't mean any offense...'whereas A fans statements were never taken to be 'in fun you know...'by the same people Angry
    The balance has to come from both sides.If you say you are not biased,then my friend I'm afraid either you deliberately chose to say so inspite knowing it to be false or you yourself have not followed the discussions yourself and have blindly followed biased statements from your moderators.
    I'm sorry if I hurt you but I'm pretty straightforward and hopefully things will improve from nowon.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
This particular thread i feel is in complete bad taste. plz dont generalize. ive been hurt by many of the posts. but decided to keep quiet until some other ppl spoke up. but i never posted a thread saying "purab fans have no sense" etc etc. 
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

This particular thread i feel is in complete bad taste. plz dont generalize. ive been hurt by many of the posts. but decided to keep quiet until some other ppl spoke up. but i never posted a thread saying "purab fans have no sense" etc etc. 

Can't agree with you more.Very true.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Can't agree with you more.Very true.

totallu agree with u guys. we don't go around putting threads about purab fans being mean or whatever. so why would some purab fans do that? Now who's looking for trouble?

Go to top