Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Why are some armaan fans so vicious ? (Page 2)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Meenakshi,I beg to disagree with you.There has been plenty of vicious attacks by purab fans too.Many of us felt the brunt early on but chose to tip-toe around it.Attacks come from both sides,only it doesn't seem that unreasonable if you happen to be on the attacking side.But if you happen to be on the other side,well that can really reduce you to despair.In fact I was visiting this site as a silent observer for longest of time and then when I did register I was only interested in Astitva updates because I had lost interest in JJKN.But when I saw those posts,I couldn't stop myself & started posting.

There were quite a few posts attacking Apoorva for just being there. In fact I clearly remember one post calling Apoorva  thin shouldered moron or something who wouldn't leave P&J alone and when Armaan turned negative (director's decision,not his),many Purab fans had a field day tearing him to shreds{ He was dubbed an A.S.S and that too was justified}and not one comment on the directors being unjustified.And just as Purab's turning negative is being justified by many,so was Armaan's turning negative  justified.We took that with a pinch of salt.There were reactions from both sides where ppl got carried sometimes.In fact things at one stage so bad that those who supported Armaan refused to come to this site.I don't want to go into who was right and who was wrong but their still keeping away from here is a sign that they too fely bad here.They still have the membership but they don't come here anymore.              

Fortunately,I never got too riled and in fact now few of the forum members have become very good friends and half of them are devoted to Purab.They are wonderful ppl.Even the ppl who did give Armaan the nickname A.S.S are lovely ppl and I really like them and I can happily say the feeling is returned (at least I hope soWink).I do take into account that when one is  defending someone sometimes it's easy to do everything to prove your point and that can include attacks.Whether you consider it as vicious or normal depends completely on which side of the fence you are.

Edited by Minnie - 25 November 2004 at 5:09pm
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

i know i am being too straightforward...but what i said is the truth...and i know many wld agree with me even if they do not openly say so...

Agree 100%

Sorry Surnita but this involves you

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

i think this is getting too emotional. Please guys do not post anything that point to people here. I think we all have our comments that does not mean we point at each other. We should have a healthy discussion and I think lot of purab fans and armaan fans are already doing that and I think we should discuss what we feel here and not hurt our friends. Minnie is exactly right we have friends and we should always take that in our mind first and as I said before we live our REAL life and not REEL life.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Hi friends..

Well as someone suggested its not the question of Purab or Arman fans it depends upon the person who indulges in so called vicious attack.

Since the majority of the JJKN forum visitors happen to be supporting Purab and this is why we see Arman  enthusiasts have to really try the hard way to get their point across.

And in this process some of them have gone overboard and this is what really detoriating the quality of discussion at India-Forums.

Members:

Though I know too much interference from the moderators and admin is also not a good thing but we have to always keep a check on the discussions so that things do not go out of hand.

Some members have nothing to do with Arman/Purab and are here just to settle scores and deflate India-Forums popularity. They simply are here to distrupt the healthy discussions at India-Forums. I do not understand what they would get in doing so except earning bad reputation. If this does not stop we would have to ban the trouble makers again.

But this is a reconfirmation that all these attempt will be turned futile with the support of our ever understanding members and forum visitors.

I would like to assure all Armaan / Purab fans that we are not biased to any and please put up your arguments with good reasoning.

Cheers,
Vijay
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

I agree with u surnita, radha, and Minnie. Armaan fans are not the only one to blame. we were quite for a long time and when some Purab fan didn't stop we had to say something too. Some poeple don't like this b/c they only want to plame armaan.

Armaan fan only started saying bad things about purab b/c we were forcedAngry.

So Meena u can't blame just one side the other side is also the one to blame.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
hey meena... wut u have stated is partially correct but I don't believe it is fair to categorise all ppl into one title. We can't say "armaan fans" are vicious... that is like sterio-typing all armaan fans. As vijay said sum ppl here are to disturb the peace of the forum but that doesn't mean they have to be armaan fans... purab fans have done stuff just as bad. Hek... I myself have bashed armaan many times and called/created sum mean nickz for him of which sum have been mentioned. (hehehe LOL ) But since these peepz are all fictional we can say stuff like this. If we were refering to the real person that would be bad. So we all need to respect the rights of others and understand joking around isn't bad...i'm sure it would be super boring iff all of us agreed on everything. We're humans, and are not perfect... so then we shouldn't ridicule others if we ourselfs aren't perfect and could be possible ridiculed... amd really, no body's perfect Smile
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

many Purab fans had a field day tearing him to shreds{ He was dubbed an A.S.S and that too was justified}and not one comment on the directors being unjustified.       

hehehehehe i had to point that out...that was so funny LOL

Go to top