India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Why are some armaan fans so vicious ?

Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Why are many armaan fans here so vicious, sarcastic and always ready to attack others....(with the exception of some)

purab fans never use inflammatory language....language that cld hurt or upset others...they are very friendly, humorous and fun to chat with...they ensure that they do not hurt other ppl's sentiments .....also they never attack the actors playing the characters....for example purab fans may not like armaan's character but they do not go around bashing apoorva ....

on the other hand...armaan fans here seem to have only one agenda...hurt other ppl's sentiments, use unacceptable (sometimes abusive language).....and deliberately create trouble...also they not only abuse the characters but also go all out and attack the actors playing those characters and this has been happening from the past many months especially against SS....

thsi is really sad....no matter who one likes..one can always put forth one's opinion, no matter how different it is from others, in a friendly/ decent way and without getting personal...ensuring that teh sentiments of others do not get hurt....

i know i am being too straightforward...but what i said is the truth...and i know many wld agree with me even if they do not openly say so...

plz let teh atmosphere remain friendly...otherwise one does not feel like visting this forum...

if i have hurt someone..i am sorry but i am really disturbed at teh vicious personal attacks being made against SS and sometimes even the members of this forum and wld request ppl to stop the same

PS: i wld request the mods to not delete this post...as it is important that ppl realize this and this concern is addressed as it is just not me who feels strongly abt this but many other members who too are anguished and are contemplating not visiting this forum because of the viciousness all around

thanks

Edited by Meenakshii - 25 November 2004 at 7:59am

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Meenakshi, I just put out a poll as an extension of this very topic. Wink. I will let you in on the answer if anybody does vote there.
ananyaa Newbie
ananyaa
ananyaa

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i wld second that meenakshi....even i was feeling the same for quite a few days....and was hoping that things wld become friendlier...so many accusations/hate messages/personal attacks against SS...it has really been putting off...
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I completely disagree with you. I think that some ppl are vicious by nature, they maybe "Armaan fans" or they maybe "Purab fans". It is really unfair that you are accusing only the Armaan fans, i think some "purab fans" are to be equally blamed.

and I have qouted "fans" because it gets really unfriendly when we diffrentiate as p fans or a fans... are we not Jassi fans???  Cry  Cry   Cry

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Meena.....agree with you 100%...I hope Vijay and the mods are reading

this!....it is..... what is putting me off this forum...gradually...

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Meenakshi have you forgotten the nasty anti Armaan/Apoorva topics you posted here when you joined - seems its one rule for you and another for anyone else.  And whats so nasty about having a different point of view to every one else?  Or is it when someone disagrees with you and points out why you dont like it and accuse them of being nasty!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshii

Why are many armaan fans here so vicious, sarcastic and always ready to attack others....(with the exception of some)

purab fans never use inflammatory language....language that cld hurt or upset others...they are very friendly, humorous and fun to chat with...they ensure that they do not hurt other ppl's sentiments .....also they never attack the actors playing the characters....for example purab fans may not like armaan's character but they do not go around bashing apoorva ....

on the other hand...armaan fans here seem to have only one agenda...hurt other ppl's sentiments, use unacceptable (sometimes abusive language).....and deliberately create trouble...also they not only abuse the characters but also go all out and attack the actors playing those characters and this has been happening from the past many months especially against SS....

thsi is really sad....no matter who one likes..one can always put forth one's opinion, no matter how different it is from others, in a friendly/ decent way and without getting personal...ensuring that teh sentiments of others do not get hurt....

i know i am being too straightforward...but what i said is the truth...and i know many wld agree with me even if they do not openly say so...

plz let teh atmosphere remain friendly...otherwise one does not feel like visting this forum...

if i have hurt someone..i am sorry but i am really disturbed at teh vicious personal attacks being made against SS and sometimes even the members of this forum and wld request ppl to stop the same

PS: i wld request the mods to not delete this post...as it is important that ppl realize this and this concern is addressed as it is just not me who feels strongly abt this but many other members who too are anguished and are contemplating not visiting this forum because of the viciousness all around

thanks

Oh really Manaxshi and what about all the nasty Anti Armaan/Apoorva stuff you wrote on this forum when you joined?  It seems if someone has a different point of view from you, you dont like it.  So basically you are saying all Purab fans are angels on this forum - really me, Jody and others have been called names and had personal attacks from Purab fans so get your facts straight before going to accuse others.

Moderators please note - the topic has been posted to cause trouble!!!

Please next time Manaxshi - send a private message or contact the moderators about whoever has upset you rather than advertise it to the whole world.

arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THATS A LIE

Go to top