India-Forums Celebrates Its 3rd Birthday!

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends,

A warm thanks and congratulations to all the members and site visitors of India Forums on its 3rd Anniversary.

Its surely a great day and proud moment for me and all IFians who have been part of the journey and seen it growing.

Some of the interesting facts about India Forums:

• Do you know India Forums network sites runs on a server Cluster of 6 dedicated servers spread in 3 different datacenters.
  • The database size is over 10GB of Text.
  • Its one of the Top 25 Indian Websites and also in the Top 2000 sites in the world (Current Rank: 1617). Source: Alexa, An Amazon.com company..
  • India Forums is in the Top 5 Forums in the world in terms of pageviews and ranked 79 in forum ranking and have got there in a short time of 3 years. Source: Big-Boards.com
  • India Forums is not only #1 Television Discussion portal but also  India's #1 Discussion Portal for all age groups and with a strong base of over 200,000+ members

All this surely makes all of us proud IFians :)

Personally I would say with India Forums I have also learnt a lot and also matured as a person and it helped me in dealing with different people. Now I am less flirtarious then before. πŸ˜† Not just that I have made great friends and so many sisters (Sree, Minnie, Priya.Nair, Lakshmi, Barnali) and brothers (Sunny, Bhaskar).

Well every successful year completion we set ourselves some targets we want to achieve in the coming year and for us they are:

• To reach 200 Million pageviews and 1 Million members
  • To break into the Top 10 Indian Websites and in the Top 500 sites in the world.
  • There are a whole lot of features which are going to be introduced and so many fun filled contests to make India Forums the best place to hang out on the internet and make new friends.
  • We are also going to come into Classifieds in a BIG way..

Once again a big thank you to you all who made this dream come true and hopefully we celebrate many such birthdays.

More news coming up sooon so keep visiting India Forums...

Cheers,
Vijay

India Forums Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Bachi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy Anniversary IFπŸ‘

Edited by mary kate - 17 years ago

I am sure this is very exciting.. having IF celebrate its third anniversary and already its gone so far.. and one day it will be the biggest forum ever....

congrayz IFians.. and Happy Anniversary

Himani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
happy birtday if and i m sorry dont have time to say much rite now due to pooja's condition if u wanna know more about her check in members lounge under the topic Good bye guys
jahanzaibkhalid thumbnail
Gr8 Big Achievement Keep it up i loved it
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo to vijay and all the IFians...hope to celebrate the 10th anniversary soon with you guys πŸ‘
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!...i remember when i joined...(which was exactly 2 years ago 😳 ) there were about only 4000 people...and in just two years we have got over 150 000 members...this is just awesome!...
through IF i have met many nice people...who are very friendly and helpful..
thanks vijay for giving us this platform

Happy 3rd birthday to IF.. πŸ˜ƒ
*dels* thumbnail

thanx a lot vijay for giving us a wonderful site like IF and the IF DEV MEMBERS had worked very hard for making this site successful and the members who joined play an important part too😊

Edited by del_geo - 17 years ago
SONYA_K thumbnail
December 9th, The Golden Day in the History of Television Forums πŸ‘

Congratulations to I-F.Com and we hope you live forever and ever and ever... 😊

Regards,
Priyanka.
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh woww....congratzzz 2 alll the IF membersss...& Dev teammm....for it's 3rd anniversaryy πŸ‘
infactt thnksss 2 devvteamm 4 givingg us suchh a gr888 IF parivaarr....withh whomm v r addictedd 2muchhh.....!!!!
Mayy tiss success continuess alwazz & alwazzz.....!!! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜›
πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ€—