Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Betty---

I've noticed that... 90% of them are young healthy, robust  looking men no more than 30... Very few women and children

Bold - Good question

As I said in my other post, In European cities recently many sexual assaults even rapes occurred in crowded areas like New Year's Eve party. 

Recently in Sweden three men raped a woman and live streamed it on Facebook... Two of them were Afghan refugees

Many of these men aren't even coming from war torn countries , they are just opportunists who have been waiting and dreaming to go to a western country and what better opportunity than this ...real men are dying protecting their families in syria.
angrybread thumbnail
Yeah right ...when nothing works then not to keep any expectation from the president of world police service πŸ˜†On the contrary he is completely going as per expectation ...licking feet of saudis πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: angrybread

I know right ...it was so funny to see american president doing sword arabic dance with these rulers...biggest hypocrite of the world , will cry terrorism terrorism but will not stop supporting and doing business deals with the ones are poart of the problem.

Trump is a corrupt freak. Most people in the US are not happy with his ridiculous behavior in Saudi Arabia or him selling weapons cheaply to them. Just a few months ago, he was trashing them and making them responsible for 9/11. Saudis have infused $100 million to Ivanka's charity and Trumps have businesses there. 

But Trump or bad Western policies do not excuse the problems of these Islamic countries either. The Saudis have long spread Wahhabism throughout the world and have funded terrorists activities from their oil money. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
oh to wo aap they apne aap bata diya πŸ˜›πŸ€£

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They want to stop Iran, maybe that's why they're buddying up with Saudi 

angrybread thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous39

Trump is a corrupt freak. Most people in the US are not happy with his ridiculous behavior in Saudi Arabia or him selling weapons cheaply to them. Just a few months ago, he was trashing them and making them responsible for 9/11. Saudis have infused $100 million to Ivanka's charity and Trumps have businesses there. 

But Trump or bad Western policies do not excuse the problems of these Islamic countries either. The Saudis have long spread Wahhabism throughout the world and have funded terrorists activities from their oil money. 

Because of this excuse of a corrupt freak , the weapons he sells to saudis come back to haunt themself so there is a co-relation here ... for these people there is no morality or right side when its about money afterall its innocent who die in the end .
angrybread thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Betty---

They want to stop Iran, maybe that's why they're buddying up with Saudi 

Yeah american police are always stopping or supporting or moderating someone or the other all the time and creating mess in the process ...God bless only America.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But the 100 million goes to World Bank's Women Enterpreneurs Fund not to Ivanka's charity unlike Clinton... Clinton foundation received millions from Saudi Arabia

"The World Bank announced Sunday at an event with Ivanka Trump, the U.S. president's daughter and senior White House adviser, that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates have pledged a combined $100 million to a fund that will assist women entrepreneurs and small business owners."

I could be wrong (not about Clinton Foundation though πŸ˜Š)
Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
ranahind thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry but Saudi Arabia have more than 2 million syrians refugees and I know this because I am from Saudi Arabia. Syrians refugees lives in homes not camps and they are allowed to continue their education in governmental school.

It makes me really sad that people think that Saudi Arabia is not affected by ISIS. You do realize that they tried to bomb Masjid al-Haram, the holy site for Muslims in the world. Every month at least here we see reports about capturing ISIS supporters.

Please read about the supject from trusted sources before makeing any assumptions.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Refugees have got nothing to do with this. That's the kinda illogical, non-factual, bigoted crap the Daily Fail and it's loyal, stupid readers spout. Immigrants are to blame for everything according to them. If you look at statistics and facts, obviously most of the crimes are committed by indigenous people.

Britain has been on 'Severe' terror alert for the past 2 years and the security services probably based it on what's been happening around Europe. Brexit has got nothing to do with it, in fact Brexit has increased the 'in your face' racial, bigoted attacks on people on the street, (people felt more confident to voice it) it has increased the 'far-right' crimes. (An amazing MP Jo Cox got stabbed last year by a far-right racist ideologist.)

The best explanation for ISIS has been coined by David Wearing, someone with a PHD in foreign policy in the Middle East.

@davidwearing
ISIS grew out of Al Qaeda in Iraq, which grew out of the chaos caused by the 2003 invasion. 'War On Terror' approach doesn't make us safe.

Their reasoning does not come from Islam, the largest group they have killed are Muslims for crying out loud. They are not following the Quran or the sunnah. But after every incident it's Muslims who suffer from retaliatory attacks - at last recall 2 mosques in Manchester have been firebombed.

Anywys I love that alot of sensible Brits believe in the message that showing unity and not letting their monstrous attacks divide us, is the way to be.. They see the Muslim cabbie who took them safely home, they appreciate the Syrian refugee Muslim doctor that helped their injuries or saved their life. The ones who don't see this are the ignorant ones who have fallen prey to the distorted facts and hate that 2 or 3 popular newspapers spew out again and again.

It's a turbulent future ahead for all of us, in whatever part of the world we are, I just pray it gets better.

As for what happened in Manchester, I've mentioned this already in another thread but murdering young children, it's just, so. monstrous. My heart goes out to all those affected.

Edited by Sakina3 - 6 years ago