Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cestlavie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved your post today Anisa!  
Two major highlights for this episode:

The first ShivKara scene, seeing them in the same frame with so much tashan was awesome. I felt that scene was shot beautifully. Loved how Shivaay started screaming for Sahil!! 

What brought the episode home: Shiv-Anni- Sahil scene <3. It was so damn beautiful, I have no words to describe it. Dil mein ganthi baaj rahi thi lol. It was an emotional yet a happy moment to see Shivaay with his little family...

Anyone notice that Sahil's room is Omkaara's old room? They just changed the wallpaper and took that wallpaper to DBO and made the room child like.

Regarding NT, I get this strange strange feeling she's working with Kamini. How much do you want a bet that it will come out later that Kamini told NT to kidnap Sahil etc and Shivaay will never get to the original culprit ie. Pinky. I bet you the CV's will spin it like this to keep their resident evil saas in the game still. 

I'm still upset about how dadi mentioned about her two bahus only. She has a third, who disappeared to Australia and no one gives a damn! 

Hoping for a good episode tomorrow with the entire fam-bam!!

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mixed feelings on today's epi!πŸ˜†
Shivaay opening up about his guilt was nice and the Shivika-Saahil hug was lovely.. wouldn't really call it redemption ('cause come on the little boy is yet again in danger due to one of the crazy villains who are after the Oberois, Shivaay's mom included!).. 

I don't watch DBO - so all the Svetlana-fakelana was something I did not get and the CPR.. well..πŸ˜†

Am going to wait to see how the rest of the mahasangam unfolds since it was disjointed today - expected since there were two parallel storylines happening in the same mansion apparently.. and daadi not knowing Gauri? Well! πŸ˜•

Will be kind of sad that Rumya aren't part of the celebrations but yes, will definitely be looking forward to Annika being a bahu for once - all she has gotten so far is being the organizer of multiple failed Shivaay shaadis and press conference declarations!

I also have a feeling that we are going to see Kameeni's reentry and Pinky going scot-free 

onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always enjoy reading your posts.

Personally, I thought it was a half-baked attempt on the writers part, but I'm surprised they even remember and brought it up again lol. I'll give them credit for trying, but the whole point of redemption is the journey and everything about it was rushed.

Its a redo of how he was forgiven in an episode after being exposed for the forced marriage by Om πŸ˜†Anika suffered for a weeks, but I guess the writers love him too much to make suffer and they need to rush to the next story-line. We got weeks of Mahi/Kamini/ACP that contributed nothing to the story, but the writers never explore the interesting story-lines. The hug scene was sweet though. Honestly, it would have been better if the writers used the kidnapping after MS when NT is ousted and desperate. Her kidnapping Sahil and trying to kill him makes no sense in the plot even if she is just following orders. 

They were tying up loose-ends and I guess the MS starts tomorrow. Seems like we'll get some filler family scenes with NT/Pinky/Bua Maa plotting in-between.

Edited by onlyrani - 6 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The episode lacked proper flow... What were they thinking? I'm in two different set of clothes.. Kahin raat kahin din lol
Logic aside this mahasangam sure has a shaky start 
Hope tomorrow is better

The shivika scene was done well but I couldn't feel guilt there... Rushed maybe??
Shivay, anika, sahil hug was beautiful but the effect was diluted ... Becoz contact cut to dbos

Obros is the reason I was excited for this sangam n the scene fell flat...  How could omru just leave SSO there? They should have tried more and sso should have explained to them about his guilt.. Then it would make more sense... The y could another minute of that right? You just leave your bro after a car blast?  Obros is ruined n it pains ... That was USP of this show... Guess I have to make do with old scenes...

DBO... I actually watch that show sometimes still today was funny... Last week dbo was actually better than IB but today it was bakwas..

Why did shivay bring gauri? This is reminder of the way he brought soumya
. you want us to forget rumya right? Do bahu ? 3rd bahu ka kya? Even Rudy is married ... Plz kuch to closure do
.. Atleast say it was under alcohol influence n not valid! 

Overall was not too happy.. Waited for 2 days for this yaar... Your post made me positive... Will rewatach shivika parts now
asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=AnnzSageflower7]

Shivaay scours the city via Khanna, looking for Sahil. News of a van matching that which took Sahil from the school was found. Thank God, Oberoi security was super efficient today.

Shivaay and Omkara arrive together. I like the way both appear as the Sons of the House now, before only Shivaay would do things alone. Om has stepped and gained a new level of importance equal to Shivaay. I like it!!
me too!!!  me too!!
Oh! man Anisa... that was a 'Khidkitod' scene and I liked it too ... πŸ‘ Also I feel that Shivvay actually called Om as opposed to Om showing up. That itself shows that Shivvay is learning to lean on his brothers and look to them for strength.
That is positive growth again.
πŸ˜ƒ

However, Rudra is running after them, having heard Nayantara plotting to kill Shivaay.

(But why? Pinky was the one who humiliated her, with Annika. Why the need to teach Shivaay lesson??)
See my brain is scrambled as well.
It defies all logic and that is why I feel there is more to what meets the eye. For me even if it is a lose plot or a far fetched one - there has to be so kind of flow!!! and I know that Harneet is anything but dumb and casual about her plots.

Even with Annika, NT could not be so upset that she would want to harm Sahil. Somehow 'hazam' nahi ho raha this whole NT being so shatir thing. 😎

When Pinky said if Shivvay comes to know about my involvement I will ruin you at that point I kinda felt that NT was smirking because Shivvay already knew. Picking Sahil's room to stay in!!! really!!
Why do I feel she is doing it on purpose to throw Pinky of the scent and then strike when she least expects it.

Rudra arrives in the nick of time and pulls his brothers away from the blast. Shivaay is distraught, at the thought of Sahil being inside the explosion. 

(Nice throwback to his infamous "Boom!" on his wedding day. Now he knows what that feels like.)
You did say you wanted it Anisa, and you got it 😊
It is good that they are showing the redemption as the track unfolds.

NT tells him to stop looking, but Shivaay was like a hound having scented blood. He scouted the fish market and the beach, THE GREAT SSO, going to each person one by one, asking if they had seen Sahil.
He walked in Annika's shoes today.

He told his brothers to leave, because he was determined to do this himself, his path to redemption in Annika's eyes.
And they did because they too understood that he needed to do this himself.

Meanwhile, NT asks Annika to show her a big room to take, and leads her to Sahil's room, perhaps to gauge whether Shivaay has told her anything. Satisfied that she knew nothing, she takes Sahil's room hinting on his whereabouts.

Annika's alarm bells ring and she calls Shivaay asking where Sahil was.

"Let me find him Annika. I did something like this once. Give me the chance to make up for this guilt. I will bring him back to you."

So beautifully done. He asks for a chance to make up for what he did, and she trusts him. And gave him the clues that lead to his rescue.
Yes. It has come full circle and he has taken the next big step towards redeeming himself. I like how he can talk to her about it without reservation now. It is almost a confession but not the cliche one we expected.
Well done Harneet πŸ‘ I cannot wait for what she has planned for him when he has to redeem himself from the 'forced marriage' part.

Shivaay brings Sahil back to Annika. A look of peace steals over his face, seeing Annika hugging her brother.

I brought him back to you this time, Annika.
And I love the way he encircled his tiny precious Family within his arms as if returning them behind the safe place of the 'Great Wall' once more. This man is such a protector ⭐️

Then he joins them in the embrace. I loved this scene it was beautifully shot and emotional.

"Thank You, Shivaay.." she says.

Redemption for kidnapping, checked !
Oh! Yes. Checked for sure

Now he has to ask her to marry him, with a ring, for the times he kept hurting her by giving them to Tia, twice. Put a ring on her in front of his family. With her marzi.
I am sure Harneet will rise to that occasion as well and give us a heart wrenching one where we are going to be left 'breathless'. 😳

As for the deebeeooh side, Svetlana gets defeated and Omkara had to save Gauri's life by giving CPR. Seriously, CPR doesn't have to be like giving away your virginity and innocence. It isn't that big a deal.. It's not like kissing AT ALL. Sheeesh.
No comments there..lol   You said it all.
Thank God! Shivvay never gave Annika CPR
πŸ˜†

Gauri wakes up, and prepares to leave OM as her time and use there is over.

precap :

Shivaay brings Gauri back after she walked out. Seems like he was a little cross with Om. Dadi announces that both couples will get their rasms redone. 
Nayantara wonders if she can make a profit on the fact that her "daughter" is getting her ceremonial rights as a Bahu. She's still around, which means she doesn't know Shivaay has rescued Sahil.

Shivaay is on to looking for NT's accomplice. Yay! You go Shivaay!
Just hope they do not drag the track too much.
Lovely post and GIF's as always Anisa πŸ˜›

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

Now he has to ask her to marry him, with a ring, for the times he kept hurting her by giving them to Tia, twice. Put a ring on her in front of his family. With her marzi.

As for the deebeeooh side, Svetlana gets defeated and Omkara had to save Gauri's life by giving CPR. Seriously, CPR doesn't have to be like giving away your virginity and innocence. It isn't that big a deal.. It's not like kissing AT ALL. Sheeesh. 

@blue: Didn't SSO tell Annika during their first breakfast date (the one where Mallika makes her entry) that his idea of shaadi is to get married "in the moment" with just family around?! Would be fab if we get that!πŸ˜ƒ

@red: Q since I don't watch the sister show.. the police caught what seemed like fakelana.. so did Svetlana turn positive? or is she going free just like Tia? So they can make an appearance again later?πŸ˜•
Edited by sky-if - 6 years ago
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asya34

@asya - badha bharosa hai tumhe harneet ke writing skills pe πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

jokes apart, mujhe toh nahin hai to be honest 

and frankly, i dont think they know what they want to do with nayantara yet, kissi tarahn usse kamini se link kardenge which frankly wont make any sense 
and shivaay bringing gauri back didnt sit too well with me, especially dadi's dialogues when they so easily forgot rumya's marriage 

rasmein sirf gauri aur anika ke saath hi kyun??????????????πŸ˜•

cestlavie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NYCForever

@underline: that's what I think too. They will connect her to Kamini, and then we will find out that Kamini ordered Sahil's kidnapping. This is all being done to bring in the illegitimacy track in and also to protect Pinky, so they have their evil Saas there long term!

@bold: lol I've been on rant about this all day
Edited by cestlavie - 6 years ago

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NYCForever

lol exactly - pumping the chest toh vulgar ho jaata na, romantic nahin rehta πŸ˜†

btw they even played jaane nahin on them and i was laughing- though i hated that song on shivika too! how many more shivika scenes are they going to reboot on that couple!

Let's not go there varna ek aur JUNG chid jayegi!πŸ˜†  The song was totally uncalled for...and BTW...there were cops in the room, aren't they way more qualified to give CPR rather than OM...the artist??  Science ke sath sath police walon ki bhi band baja di!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 6 years ago
neeli123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

@Ruz...even 3rd degree comedy would have been funnier than that...it was illogical...so OTT.   You are giving her CPS...why aren't you pumping her chest...especially since Bua Amma said her heartbeats very low.  Science ka bhi mazak banaya...its so stupid!!

Well yaar, how can we expect logic, that is the way they are showing from beginning , one eye drop of Shivay saved Anika and vice versa...same yaar ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...and how the villians always get money to kidnap and do all the drama when they all are so penniless ( Kamini, NT , Mrs.Kapoors etc) ...Logic doesn't apply here at all