Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: jaya1867

interesting prologue

update soon 

thanks
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Back with first part. Thanks for ur lovely response.

Part-1

Ishra were busy in shaking hands looking at each other without blinking eyes and thinking anything and everything possible without noticing that the whole office staff is busy in cheering up for them while Mr and Mrs Bhalla, Mr and Mrs Iyer, Mr and Mrs Raghavan and two more persons r admiring them along with a teasing look.

Their trance was broken by two whispers which r audible to all family members and ishra.

Man (in Raman's ear) Aankhon me Teri ajab si ajab si adaayen hai.

Lady (in Ishita's ear) Mere hath mein tera hath ho.

All smiles. Ishra took back their hands instantly and then gave an angry look to owners of these teasing that is none other than Simran Bhalla (Simmi, lawyer) and Abhimanyu Raghvan (Abhi, Fashion Designer).

Then Mr Iyer introduced Simmi as new Legal advisor of the company.

Mr Raghavan Now we three friends r finally taking complete rest from our company and our children will handle the company.

Mr Bhalla We hope u three will take this company to new heights.

Mr Iyer Just remember we r always there for u. And do your hard work as a unit.

Mr Bhalla We r giving u guys these responsibilities but we will keep a check on u all also whenever we want.

Mr Raghavan U guys already know about whole staff of office so there is no need of introduction.

Mr Iyer Then let us take u guys to ur cabins.

Mihir Wait sir, first cut the cake.

(There comes Mihir with cake. Mihir was an orphan and came to this company at early age of 19 for assistant job. Mr Raghavan appointed him seeing his dedication and intelligence. He was very intelligent and with time he started to arrange every meeting, function or paty of office as well as their houses and became a part of family. All tried to make him understand to study after B.A. but he didn't heard of anyone. Later they got to know that he is interested in Painting and now he is a Painter also.)

Mr Bhalla, Mr Raghavan, Mr Iyer cut the cake together and fed all and distributed to whole staff. After that Staff back to work and all went to see the cabins. First they went to see Simmi's cabin which was earlier Mr Iyer's with little changes. Then they went to the next cabin which was earlier Mr Raghavan's but now????? Let's see.

Mr Raghavan (while entering the cabin, he was first then Ishita following by all, Raman was little far) Arey Mr MD, aap bhi aage aa jaiye. Aapki bhi jarurat hai.

Ishra were confused as acc. to them its Ishita's cabin so why Raman??

Mr R Here is the cabin ladies and gentlemen.

All entered and looked at the whole cabin happily but there were one pair who were shocked as now the reality got in their mind that why Raman? Because cabin was designed and arranged for two people and according to their taste. That's means this is not her cabin but their cabin.

Mr B (asked looking at Ishra) So how is the cabin?

I&R Very bad.

Ishra looked at each other in irritation. Elders were having a straight face as they know they can't take risk to be sweet with ishra while Simmi, Abhi, Mihir smiled with a teasing look.

S (in a teasing tone) Hum saath saath hai.

Mr B (serious tone) Simmi, be quiet.

Mr I (to ishra) Don't u like it?

Again Ishra together said,

R U can't do this Papa. This is not fair.

I U can't do this Appa. This is not fair.

Ishra looked away totally irritated. This time Abhi said,

A Teri Ishq ki mujhko Aadat hai.

Mr R (in a warning tone) Stop it Abhi. (to Ishra) And yes u both, what u used to say...

S & A & M (together) Everything is fair in Hate and War.

Trio glared them in a angry look. Trio made a scared face and looked sdown.

Mr B We r not ur fathers here but the owners of this company. And we will decide it not u both.

Mr I Now we think u guys should not have any problem. Is it clear?

I&R Yes Sir.

Mr R Good. Now we all take ur leave U both start ur work. Mihir u come with us. We have to arrange for the party. And Abhi u go and look for our dresses for tonight party.

M&A Yes Sir.

S I should also go and help them. Bye to u both.

I Wait Simmi. Sir u all go. I need to talk to Simmi and Mihir about something important related to work.

R And I need to talk to Abhi about my dress for tonight.

Mrs I Humhe pta hai tum dono ko kya bat karni ha.

Mrs R Kuch professional nhi ha, tumhe personal bat karni ha. Jo office me allowed nhi ha

Mrs B Abhi tum dono kam karo. Hum chalet ha.

With that all left saving Simmi Mihir and Abhi.Ishra looked at each other firstly angrily but then calmed a little.

I&R We should concentrate on our work.

I So let's start.

R Ok so as u won the contract of Khanna Industries and u know about the project very well, So u will work on that project right now. And I will look for my earlier projects...

He was saying when he saw Ishita whose face expression changed after listening to Khanna industries. She was looking tensed.

R Ishita, r u okay?

I Hmm. Yes I'm fine.

R ok. He was going to sit on his chair when stopped listening to her.

I I have to handle Khanna's project alone?

R Of course its ur project na.

Ishita just nodded and went to her table and opened her laptop and started her work while Raman was confused why she is tensed suddenly. Then he also took out his current project files and started work.

At the other side, all came to parking lotof the office and sighed in relief.

A Thank god. U saved us(Simmi, abhi and Mihir)

M Yes otherwise they would take a goosd class of us.

S - Vo to hoga hi, hum logo ne kitne jhooth bole ha.

Mr B Bas mata rani kare in dono k beech job hi nafrat hai vo door ho jaye varna hanari sari mehnat khrab ho jayegi.

Mr R Tension mat lo sab thik hoga.

Mt I Ye dono sath me jitna ladte hai, vo sab bigad sakta hai.

Mrs I Nhi Vishva, Be positive.

Mrs R Ha or phir Mihir or Simmi bhi rahenge office me.

Mrs B ye gal bilkul sahi ha. Ye dono handle kr lenge unhe.

A Ohho, aap log bhot tension lete ho. Arey Jitni nafrat utna Pyaar. Kyun Simmi.

S I hope meri vajah se in dono k beech koi problem na ho.

Mrs I- Kanna aisa nhi ha. Tumhare karan kuch galatnhi balki acha hoga.

M Bas karo ye emotional drama. Aaj to khushi ka din ha. Finally hamara plan successful hua.

All nodded and left.

At lunch time in office, Ishita was working continuously in cabin while while Raman was in meeting. Peon asked for lunch to Ishita to which she told him to arrange it for he and Raman also and got busy and forget to have lunch. After meeting it was 4pm, Raman came to cabin tired and saw Ishita was busy in work, even she didn't notice his presence. He was about to take his lunch box when saw that their lunch boxes were not there

R (thinks) Ye dekho madam ko. Khud lunch karke kitne aaram se baithi ha. But mera box kahan ha. Kahi mera bhi to nhi kha gayi. Moti madrassan, kuch nhi kah sakte, aisa ho sakta hai.

R (to Ishita angrily)- Oh hello Miss CEO. (When she didn't react, he shouted) Tum se bat kr rha hu Jhansi ki rani.

Ishita was about to stand from chair with a file and when he shouted she got misbalanced and about to fall when Raman hold her hand and all papers scattered on them. Ishita looked at Raman when she felt a hold on her hand. Both shared an eye lock which was broken by the noise of door opening. Both lost their balance and this time both were on ground Raman on Ishita. Both tried to stand but again and again falling back.

It was Simmi and Abhi who came to take them to get them ready for the party on time otherwise they will so busy in work that they will be late. Both didn't find them as Ishra were in place of chair but on ground and they couldn't see them. Both were seeing here and there. Simmi checked washroom and abhi went ask outside the cabin but peon said they r in.When he came back, he saw papers on the ground. Both followed the papers and saw Ishra on ground completely lost in their moment. Both smiled at each other naughtily. Simmi hold Abhi's hand and said,

S - Abhi humhe aisa moment kyu nhi milta.

A - Sachi Simmi, mai to jab bhi kam ke time romance karne ki sochta hu to koi na koi disturb kar deta. 

S - Our bad luck.

A - Hmmm. Someone have their very good luck.

S - Right. Hamare saamne hate jhate or hate.

A - or hamare jaate hi Love Love Or Love.

Ishra trance broke on listening them. Ishita tried to stand in a jiffy but in this process she pushed Raman's one hand and he was completely on her. Abhi and Simmi was now on fully teasing moment.

A - So sorry to disturb ur romance, Love birds pls continue, we r going locking door.

R - Shut up Abhi. And Moti madrassan tu ab kuch nhi karegi. Sab teri galti ha. Abhi hath de. (he said getting up)

A - uska hath to uske appa amma denge.

Simmi laughs.

R - Beta tu to gaya.

Abhi gave his hand and Raman got up. Simmi helped Ishita.

I - Ravan Kumar. Agar agli bar mujhe mota kaha na to...

R - To kya, Mera bhi lunch kha gayi. Vo din door nhi jab tu World's fattest woman ka award jitegi.

I - U shut up. Or maine tumhara lunch nhi khaya.

Simmi looked at the table and said by putting her hand on Ishita's shoulder,

S - Bhai, aap meeting me the kya?

R - ha kyu?

S - Ohhh, to ye bat ha. Vo sahi kah rhi ha bhai, usne aapka bhi nhi khaya or apna bhi. She said signing all towards table. All looked.

A - This is not fair Raman, Bechari Ishu tumhare liye bhukhi rhi or tum use dant rhe ho.

Raman looked at her guiltily.

A - Ab romance ho gaya to tum dono lunch karlo jladi. Its very late. Then humhe hotel jana hai party k liye.

Ishra nodded and settled on couch to have lunch.

That's enough for this part.

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated first part. Hope u like it...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
superb startEdited by -DZ- - 6 years ago
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Ishra ka nol jhok wala pyaar
Continue soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
very interesting
but I'm confused whether ishra hate each other or love??
do continue soon
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Suoer start 
IshRa have to share sane cabin 
Thus us all family plan to bring them together 
IshRa nokjhok too good 
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start