Sushpective CHAT CLUB (Thread 8 members only)

Posted: 6 years ago

Sushpective Chat Club  Members List...
-Sush-
-Shwets- (UltimateRudra)
-Bhavi
jay_bpm
-Fedex-
Chicksoup
habs
madhuz
JJKKL
Bohemian
Swetha
Infofan
Eruditely
Spirit
Zeeliciousxo 
Tennessean
DDFan 2012
Hope
Newbiesoapfan
ttt1
Leesan

Rules:

1) Any and all topics are welcome...but be respectful and don't push. If a topic has been exhausted and you have been asked to not bring it up, please abide by the request.
2) Please talk to other members...Be respectful to others wishes about things people want to talk about or don't want to talk about
3)  This chat club is not limited to discussing any one show...or any ..one actor/ celebrity. Not too interested in actors/ celebrity's personal life discussions either...although it is Ok to do it in moderation...
4) Don't expect regular reviews of any show on this thread from me...although would welcome to hear your views and respond if I have anything to contribute ...if you want to talk about any show...
5) Most of all have fun with the great bunch of people on this cc from all around the world! 

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY CC. Here is the last thread...in case you are looking...

Edited by -Sush- - 6 years ago
PIppa Middleton's wedding! 
Always pretty to look at beautiful pictures...
I hear a lot of outrage at NY times website who published an article about the wedding...about why waste NY Times space and resources on the story...

Congo to all on New CC! :D

Anyone here saw Baahubali 1 or Baahubali 2 movie?
My name is still there in the members list, how long has it been? Uh, I guess what 2 offing years 😲 ..is that a coincidence or a deliberate mischief managed .. 😉 
Who cares .. I hope I can still be here.. I know its been a loong while but I was held up 

To begin with Sush and Shweta 🤗🤗 
My goodness it feels like an eternity, how have u guys been??? 

@ red, G, chick, Bhavi, indra, jay, and everyone else ... 🤗 A bucket full of sorry for being MIA.. Life happened and I have no idea how time flew. 

Will try and be more regular now... 

PS Shweta dude, do u never check ur PMs. ?? 

PPS Pehchaan kaun 😎

Edited by Faith-N-Hope - 6 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread. 
Sush what was the outrage about Pippa's wedding? 

Soupster where are you? 

If you folks are interested in watching a good show, please do try Bin Kuch Kahe.

It's a finite series. 157 episodes that they have shot already. No change in story or characterization for TRP. It's light rom com from the producer of the movie Aisha ( Sonam Kapoor) 

I love it. 
Originally posted by Infofan

Congratulations on the new thread. 
Sush what was the outrage about Pippa's wedding? 

Soupster where are you? 

If you folks are interested in watching a good show, please do try Bin Kuch Kahe.

It's a finite series. 157 episodes that they have shot already. No change in story or characterization for TRP. It's light rom com from the producer of the movie Aisha ( Sonam Kapoor) 

I love it. 
@bold Pardon me I have been living under the rock for like, 3 years now. Which show is this? Also, what other shows are there to watch? 
I heard about Ekta's ALT, how is that coming along? 
And what is new on the block on Indian telly? 
@Sush have you been making the awesome Sushpectives on any forum recently? 
What is hot on Indian telly now? 
Hi Hope,
Is that you? You changed your ID!! Good to see you back, dear! 

I have not been watching Indian TV recently and haven't written in a while...but who knows something may inspire...😛

Nandy...the outrage at NY Times was about press being obsessed with irrelevant stuff...like PIppa's wedding...I mean no one will object if People magazine wrote about it...but NY Times readers are pissed off that this got attention...to them it is equivalent to news about Kim Kardasian ...a nobody...for some NY Times readers...and anything about her is a waste of space...

Any who...talking about irrelevant stuff...liked Aishwaryas look at the Cannes...I think in this one she looked classy after a long time...

I will check out Bin Kuch Kahe...Nandy! Thanks for the tip...
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi Hope,
Is that you? You changed your ID!! Good to see you back, dear! 

I have not been watching Indian TV recently and haven't written in a while...but who knows something may inspire...😛

Nandy...the outrage at NY Times was about press being obsessed with irrelevant stuff...like PIppa's wedding...I mean no one will object if People magazine wrote about it...but NY Times readers are pissed off that this got attention...to them it is equivalent to news about Kim Kardasian ...a nobody...for some NY Times readers...and anything about her is a waste of space...

Any who...talking about irrelevant stuff...liked Aishwaryas look at the Cannes...I think in this one she looked classy after a long time...

I will check out Bin Kuch Kahe...Nandy! Thanks for the tip...
Sush 
NO its not Hope 😆😆 You seem to have forgotten me too. Take another guess. 😉
@bold tell me about it.. I have my head spinning like a wheel. I got back to know that in an interesting turn of events 'certain someone' is back as ASR in IPK with SP and Gul, AND Rajeev Khandelwal is back with SP too and this may too be a sequel of KTH. 😲 Full circle we talk about. 😆😉
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/38787-rajeev-khandelwal-to-be-back-with-a-star-plus-show.htm
I am speechless. But I have to hand it out to Star Plus for strategising so much. 
Its time for "Sushpectives' to be back too 😎

Its been so long and so much to say, where do I start from? Vinod Khanna died and Reema Lagoo too 😭😭I am gonna cry buckets. 
On another note, what is happening to the world. Trump has taken over and we are heading for an economic slowdown  
What else, old but true, Brexit 🤢

And one of the good things that I seem to recall was that the offenders in Nirbhaya case finally convicted ..Justice delayed is justice denied but justice did prevail 👏 
Though I will be going back home soon and even though I visit for a few weeks I dont think India would be the same ever. I am sorry to say this but I dont feel safe.  

Anyway, IF looks very different and I see a whole flood of new names 😆😆
Where is everyone else? On a break is it? 
Gosh, I ranted and ranted.. 

tell me how are your kids? 
And hey, Sanaya had two shows scrapped?? Why? Are u serious ?? 
PS take note, now that I am back the views are gonna sky rocket 😛😆