Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shakkarpara.

when r you changing urs bb10? decided anything?? πŸ˜†

yes, I narrowed in on two UNs but they're very contrasting so I cannot decide. Since people here call me Owlie, I am not sure how I feel about keeping that as a UN, jachta nahin. 

btw did you know about akki's affairs? :s

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

Goldu I didn't know what shakkarpara was until I googled it. Now I know it comes in different shapes, sizes and colours. I have eaten this one when I would visit my maternal grandparents. 

I am not sure how I feel about your UN since I am not sure how I feel about eating this. 
Do we get this in the US?

I don't like shakkarpara bb10 just like the fact that someone will call me shakkarpara now πŸ˜†... I love it as my UN. 
strange that u mentioned grandparents.. I chose this UN fr my dadi only.. 

patani haven't seen them in any indian store but I do make those salti ones with ajwain in it.. Namakpara or whatever u call those 
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Merit.-

Boring answers hippo! Please update answer number 3 atleast. Lol

Ans1. Name of few celebrities- (Salman+ Shahrukh +Amir) Khan.
All use Iphone. 
Ans2. Iphone.
Ans3. Samsung. 
Ans.4 Motorola G5 plus is an okay phone. However, for 60 year old people a nice, heavy Nokia brick will be good. 
Ans5. I remember the first time I was given my own personal phone. It was after the exams of 7th grade. I was so happy because now I could listen to music other than radio before going to sleep. Lol It was Nokia xpress music so the quality of sound was good too. Aah, nostalgia. 

Bold: Ah.  <3 Edited by BB10 - 6 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail

yes, I narrowed in on two UNs but they're very contrasting so I cannot decide. Since people here call me Owlie, I am not sure how I feel about keeping that as a UN, jachta nahin. 

btw did you know about akki's affairs? :s

achha doosra konsa?? 
yes with raveena but people say a lot abt him here and in bigg boss when he came shilpa joked with him so I guess he was with her as well.. Also read something about karisma too.. Raveena and shilpa I am 100% sure he dated them baaki nai pata 
Maharani69 thumbnail

I don't like shakkarpara bb10 just like the fact that someone will call me shakkarpara now πŸ˜†... I love it as my UN. 

strange that u mentioned grandparents.. I chose this UN fr my dadi only.. 

patani haven't seen them in any indian store but I do make those salti ones with ajwain in it.. Namakpara or whatever u call those 

Bold: you write the weirdest things and I find it hilarious like- mujhe main baat hi kuch aisi hai. Lol!!
No, people will call you shakkar, par par, shakki, paru now ok, dil ke armaan ansu main beh gaye type halat hogi. 
Coincidence indeed, not strange though, I can only connect such food delicacies with memories related to grandparents. Googled namakpara, yes omg I still eat that! My nani used to make them fresh and hot, damn delicious. 
I had no idea you're such a masterchef goldu. πŸ˜†
Maharani69 thumbnail

achha doosra konsa?? 

yes with raveena but people say a lot abt him here and in bigg boss when he came shilpa joked with him so I guess he was with her as well.. Also read something about karisma too.. Raveena and shilpa I am 100% sure he dated them baaki nai pata 

dusra konsa nahin, I haven't even told you the first one. πŸ˜† will PM you issi bahane, bahut time ho gaya. 
Okay good! I don't feel half as embarrassed now since you also seem to be mostly unaware. If you knew not being a bolly expert (don't kill me) and I didn't mujhe heart attack aa jata. πŸ˜† 
But BB expert toh ho. :D sab yaad hai! 

ETA:  always feel so sust on hippo's thread like comment karte karte sow jaun, feels homely.

Edited by BB10 - 6 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail

Bold: you write the weirdest things and I find it hilarious like- mujhe main baat hi kuch aisi hai. Lol!!
No, people will call you shakkar, par par, shakki, paru now ok, dil ke armaan ansu main beh gaye type halat hogi.
Coincidence indeed, not strange though, I can only connect such food delicacies with memories related to grandparents. Googlednamakpara, yes omg I still eat that! My naniused to make them fresh and hot, damn delicious.
I had no idea you're such a masterchef goldu.πŸ˜†

shakki paro 🀣
Main koi shakki nahi huun 🀣

Haa I cook well and very talented also.. Brb at work right now
Maharani69 thumbnail
^^ W*F?! you're at work? it's time to sleep. :O 
Hippo gonna wake up soon on time or has woken up.
see you, come back, feeling sleepy. *yawns* <3
teri_Sanem thumbnail

dusra konsa nahin, I haven't even told you the first one.πŸ˜†will PM youissi bahane, bahut time ho gaya.
Okay good! I don't feel half as embarrassed now since you also seem to be mostly unaware. If you knew not being a bolly expert (don't kill me) and I didn't mujhe heart attack aa jata. πŸ˜†
But BB expert toh ho. :D sab yaad hai!

ETA: always feel so sust on hippo's thread like commentkartekarte sow jaun,feels homely.

see in bigg boss we believe what we see and I think I am always right lol and here I don't know what to believe as 99% is just opinions we can't be so sure of anything so I don't believe anything I read here no matter who says it..

I feel the same with penny. After 2-3 minutes main "hmmm" "hmm" pe aa jati huun ... Hippo threads aren't sust fr me they give me a kick πŸ˜† even if he posts a sust songEdited by shakkarpara. - 6 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail

^^ W*F?! you're at work? it's time to sleep. :O
Hippo gonna wake up soon on time or has woken up.
see you, come back, feeling sleepy. *yawns* <3

night shifts like u owlie

Lol ya he wakes up on time every day without fail around 3:30 here at my place
I"ll check ur pm later when I get home bye <3